Straight guys gay experiences?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
storiesarefun

Penticton, Canada

#1 Feb 8, 2010
If ur a straight guy and have had any guy to guy experiences tell your story! include age or location and whatever you want.
HornyDad

Carthage, IN

#2 Feb 8, 2010
I'm married with 3 kids, age 33, and was never really curious about the gay lifestyle. Recently, my wife has not been sexually motivated and I went to one of those adult theaters to check it out. In the theater, I kept hearing sucking and moaning noises, not coming from the screen. When my eyes finally adjusted, a guy is sucking another guy right near me. I immediately got this huge boner! I couldn't take my eyes off the action. The guy on his knees reached over and played with me while sucking the other guy. I felt like it was wrong but couldn't help myself. He motioned for me to move over one seat. I moved and he began sucking me, alternately sucking the other guy. He then asked me to pull my balls out and he licked and sucked them. I was absolutely in heaven! The other guy being sucked finally came and the gay guy moved over between my legs, pulled my pants down and was licking my a$$. Oh God, it was awesome! I came a few minutes later, slumped way down in the seat with him jacking and sucking with a finger in my butt. I felt sort of guilty after that and quickly pulled up my pants. The gay guy stuck a piece of paper with his phone number in my shirt pocket. I've been looking at that phone number for almost a week just dreaming of calling him to arrange another meeting at the theater. I still think I'm straight, but not 100%, for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rust

Costa Mesa, CA

#3 Feb 8, 2010
If a straight guy had a gay experience and liked it then he was probably not straight to begin with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HornyDad

Celestine, IN

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Rust wrote:
If a straight guy had a gay experience and liked it then he was probably not straight to begin with.
I'm not sure of that. Like I said in Post 2, I was 100% straight until I had that fantastic BJ. Now I wonder if I'm partly gay or what? I know one thing...no woman has ever sucked me as well as that guy did. I'm afraid I'll never be satisfied with my wife after this. But, with kids and all, I'll try to stick it out, but will probably be going for BJ's from time to time. After all, for me it's more about good sex than being in love and in a relationship.
asdfjkl

Irmo, SC

#5 Feb 10, 2010
Most males would love the feeling of having their dick sucked. It really doesn't matter WHO or WHAT does the sucking, it's going to feel good. Most men would also love anal play if they got over the hangups of it.
The truth is, must men like sex in a way that most women don't understand. Women are great for sex BUT some of the things I like to do that really turn me on sexually are things that most women would find strange or unusual. Such as, Anal play, using vibrators on the penis, being tied down with leather belts, etc. etc.
Real sexual pleasure comes when you let go of hangups and ideas that roll around in your head all day. Just focus on what FEELS GOOD and forget the rest. Sexual pleasure is nothing more than a High. A feeling of pleasure you get when you stimulate particular nerve endings. We need to stop bringing all the religious bullshit into it and just ENJOY the pleasure of sex.
Carlos

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Male to Male sex is the very best. Just have fun....so many straight guys who are married love to get off by another male. Male bonding is special.
panTsniffr

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Feb 10, 2010
i did x one night at a party and endedup going in the bathroom with two gay guys who talked me into giving them handjobs

“bi married man”

Since: Feb 10

Jefferson, NC

#10 Feb 10, 2010
I also went to bookstores when my wife lost interest in sex. I started off just getting a BJ but over the course of 5 yrs. graduated to sucking. I don't do it much, mostly because there is about a hours drive to get there. I have hooked up with guys thru CL also because I feel safer with married men. I don't swallow but I do love to suck now.
Join Free
HornyDad

Hartford City, IN

#11 Feb 10, 2010
ncbymail wrote:
I also went to bookstores when my wife lost interest in sex. I started off just getting a BJ but over the course of 5 yrs. graduated to sucking. I don't do it much, mostly because there is about a hours drive to get there. I have hooked up with guys thru CL also because I feel safer with married men. I don't swallow but I do love to suck now.
I did pretty much the same...getting blowjobs for a few years, then sucking a little without ejaculation, then finally sucking thru ejaculation, but spitting. A while back I tried swallowing, and almost gagged. Ever since, I don't swallow but like to suck a guy thru orgasm. I still don't like to kiss men. Many try to kiss me but I just hug and go. I consider myself str8 still and would have exclusive hetero sex if my wife would only put out. It's probably this way for men in prison. Once out of prison...back to hetero.
Lkn_4_1st

Aliso Viejo, CA

#12 Feb 10, 2010
Im a 45 year old male. I met a woman on the internet a couple years ago. We cam each other a few times a week. Started off just masterbating, then soon I gave her a better show by useing my anal toys for her. She loves when I ride and bounce on a toy. Ever since we been doing this, we talk about her useing a strap-on on me. Im all for it and she is to. Also what gets her wett is watching 3-sums with 2 guys & thats her fantasy. So now when I play on cam for her, I'll take a dildo or vibrater and stroke it & suck it before eventually squating on it. After that I'll lean forward on my elbows & start licking on another one while the other is humming along in me. When we sex talk, we play along with each other and end up talking about something I never tried. When we do, I get hard as a rock. So were going to move on and try a real one. I live in Orange County California. If theres anyone out there who wants to help fullfill a fantasy, please reply to this.
Barry

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Feb 12, 2010
Lkn_4_1st wrote:
Im a 45 year old male. I met a woman on the internet a couple years ago. We cam each other a few times a week. Started off just masterbating, then soon I gave her a better show by useing my anal toys for her. She loves when I ride and bounce on a toy. Ever since we been doing this, we talk about her useing a strap-on on me. Im all for it and she is to. Also what gets her wett is watching 3-sums with 2 guys & thats her fantasy. So now when I play on cam for her, I'll take a dildo or vibrater and stroke it & suck it before eventually squating on it. After that I'll lean forward on my elbows & start licking on another one while the other is humming along in me. When we sex talk, we play along with each other and end up talking about something I never tried. When we do, I get hard as a rock. So were going to move on and try a real one. I live in Orange County California. If theres anyone out there who wants to help fullfill a fantasy, please reply to this.
Wish my g/f and i live near you. That would so hot.
lalala

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 24, 2011
asdfjkl wrote:
Most males would love the feeling of having their dick sucked. It really doesn't matter WHO or WHAT does the sucking, it's going to feel good. Most men would also love anal play if they got over the hangups of it.
The truth is, must men like sex in a way that most women don't understand. Women are great for sex BUT some of the things I like to do that really turn me on sexually are things that most women would find strange or unusual. Such as, Anal play, using vibrators on the penis, being tied down with leather belts, etc. etc.
Real sexual pleasure comes when you let go of hangups and ideas that roll around in your head all day. Just focus on what FEELS GOOD and forget the rest. Sexual pleasure is nothing more than a High. A feeling of pleasure you get when you stimulate particular nerve endings. We need to stop bringing all the religious bullshit into it and just ENJOY the pleasure of sex.
Oh my god I couldn't have said it better myself! Its so true! The minute we let go of the hangups, or the things we feel "ashamed" or "guilty" of, and we just go with what turns us on, whatever it may be, is when we truly enjoy sex. That's what sex is all about, after all, being naughty hahaha.
panTsniffer

North Little Rock, AR

#15 Feb 24, 2011
im straight but i get OFF so much secretly sneaking out to some adult bookstore and letting two or three complete strangers bring me back into a booth so i can unzip their pants touching and rubbing allover their crotches b4 i shamefully go ahead and hit my knees so i can start kissing and licking their balls then letting them take turns using my mouth for their perverted bisexual pleasures!
shhh its a secret!
Youwish21

Hamburg, MN

#16 Jun 22, 2011
I'm gay personally. And I have had plenty of my straight friends ask me to give them head and what not multiple times. More often then not...I turn it down if I am not attracted to them or If I feel that would ruin our friendship. But I have gotten with my fair share. And if I want to get with a guy that seems a little reserved about it...all I have to say is "look, I'm a guy. Guys know what guys like a lot better than women do/ever will. And I'm tighter than all the girls in the metro if you want to take it that far." and usually they are sunk. Guys just need to realize that you are gay until you start having a physical attraction towards other men. Until then...it's just considered another hookup.
bro

Merrylands, Australia

#18 Aug 26, 2011
i am 20 years old, straight and a couple of days ago i had a strange day... i woke up in an unknown bedroom, butt naked, next to this naked guy, this guy was one of the dudes i work with, almost twice my age,obviously gay. thought he was an interesting guy. but i wasn't attracted to him.. that morning i woke up drunk with this guy making out with me and going down on me and then i plummeted in to a hangover,i'm an open minded person, never had a gay experiance before.. you don't know unless you try it. I didn't get hard the whole time, except when i closed my eyes and thought about chicks really hard when i got my dick sucked like you guys been saying... but at about 11am i left, not even thinking about it, ready to put it to the back of my mind.. if there's one thing i learnt its that i am completely not gay, and not even curious like i was before...
so after a regular shift later that day i was having a sesh with some of the bros and one of the guys who i was hanging out the day before told me the day before i was absolutely trashed, couldn't even really walk or speak, i don't drink much... he said i started making out with one of the chicks we were hanging out with, neither her or i remember that. he also said while we were heading home i was coming on to the gay guy in the taxi and that i started rubbing his arms and hair saying i'm willing to try anything.. none of that i remember..
all i do remember is drinking eating, listening to some music with some friends.. then a fucking strange day
Tim

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Hi my name is tim I have a question okay I'm 26 years old when I was a teen I ran into a girl who was a guy but I didn't kno she was a guy she gave me some head but at the end of the day she was a guy do that make me bisexual but the scary thing about it is that I like guys giving me head but that's it do that make me bisexual
StevepembsUK

Lichfield, UK

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Im 49 now and about 3 years back I had a 16 y old lad cutting my grass every 3 weeks or so. He cut it this day and asked if he could have a shower as he was meeting some friends, I said of course and showed him in to the bathroom and got him a towel.About 10 minutes later he shouted out so I went to the closed door and asked him was he Ok, he said he had slipped and could I give him a hand, He was lying in the bath so I lifted him up to a sitting position and then up and out ,he had a 6in cock which was hairless and half hard, he asked if I could help him dry off and next thing im playing with his 7.5in cock, he undid my jeans and got on his knees and sucked me like you would'nt believe, we went on to the bed andin a 69 and he amazed me as he took a while to cum. He sucked me till I came and he swallowed so I fingered his bum and licked his balls till he shot on his face and chest.It was awesome.....He told me he wanted to try cock fun and had to find a way,,,,We played a few times a week till he went away to work,hes 19 now and when he's home visiting his mum he will txt and come over ...
Josh

London, UK

#22 Mar 10, 2013
I was 24 and out on a night out, I was sharing a cab going home with this guy and he started stroking me, he put his hands down my pants and started rubbing me, we went to his and he gave he a bj, it was amazing I never thought I might be gay, he done me anal then I done him, it felt so good to get fucked anal I loved it, we met a couple of times the first 2times oral but the rest both, I still get hard over girls though
Jeremy

Shreveport, LA

#23 Mar 28, 2013
Me and my cousin weirdly did it when we were kids we were wrestling around then he started to slap my butt then he whispered to me,"want me to poke you with my penis?" So I said yeah and he did then be grabbed my butt and felt on it and squeezed it and told me I had a nice firm butt then he asked,"can I pull your pants down?" So I awkwardly said yeah then he started feeling all over it then after a couple of mins he asked,"want me to stick my penis in your butt?" So right then I was just shocked so I said uhhhh sure... So he did then he told me to spread my cheeks so I did and it wouldn't go in so he said here get up so I did and I bent ver and he asked me will you do me next I said yeah so then he stuck the head up to my butthole then my step dad walks in and almost catches us.
Jeremy

Shreveport, LA

#24 Mar 28, 2013
But later that night my cousin came back to the room and we finished and then we laid beside each other for awhile then I did it to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens i Uk Ipswich (Sep '12) 4 min mystery 168
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min gaycockm14 279,666
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min ohad78 456,599
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 4 min martingoeshamm 5,820
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 4 min candlersamazing 2,555
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min clangon3 634,357
Hot Wives For Hung Bulls 4 min Studybettrsex 7
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min AussieS 598,957
little girls wearing thongs 14 min Jonaht52 86
More from around the web