A Pakistani Woman on Sex in Pakistan

Mar 18, 2010 Full story: Chowk 25

Comment of a Pakistani woman on the article Lets Talk about sex in Pakistan -Jeanette Khan Posted: Aug 31, 2009 Mon 11:10 pm Views: 2416 Interacts: 1 Lets Talk about sex in Pakistan by Jeanette Khan Originally Published in Huffington Post I'm a red-blooded woman.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#1 Mar 18, 2010
The author of the HuffPost is an American of Pakistani origin. Her parents are not religious Moslems. That's why she's so puzzled by the reality on the ground in Pakistan.

In Islamic societies, there is a big emphasis in remaining a virgin until one's wedding night. Women learn about sex during the first few weeks of their marriages. Young men learn about sex from lewd conversations with each other. Western sex education is seen as firing up lust and encouraging premarital sex.

Pakistan is a former British colony, and there is a fair bit of American influence. This gives rise to a pull in the direction of more sexual freedom.

I bet that the American nudie mags and the British lad mags are all strictly illegal in Pakistan. At the same time, I bet there are sleazy shops in the rough part of town where used copies of this stuff can be bought for a price. Prostitution is rampant in Lahore, and I bet in Karachi too. The authorities look the other way at all this. Now and then a prostitute pays a fine or a bribes a cop. Hypocrisy is the way vice compliments virtue.

Question: does the typical Paki chemist shop stock condoms? If so, is it scandalous if a woman buys them?

Pakistan will remain under great pressure to become more "open minded." The urban middle class in India is growing more liberated. Expat Pakis in the UK grow up exposed to the free and hedonistic reality there. Then there is all the graphic stuff on the internet. Including Moslem cyberwhores in France, North Africa, Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, and India.

There is a long Moslem tradition of erotic belly dancing at private parties. Bits of this have made it to YouTube. The costumes are scantier than they used to be, and I predict that the songs they dance to are going to get lewder and lewder. Belly dancing is damn near culturally sanctioned Moslem striptease. I have seen on YT bits of Egyptian bachelorette parties filmed on cameraphone. Young women strip to their underwear and get down, babe, bumping, grinding, and groping each other.
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Pakistani are very very sexy and hot!
Mike

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Yeh so are icebergs, dam ugly women once they get into their fortys
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Mar 18, 2010
Mike, I am married to one...more like a volcano than an iceberg. And she has a great figure.
Wango Tango

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2010
Sohorny wrote:
Mike, I am married to one...more like a volcano than an iceberg. And she has a great figure.
Are they sexual women by nature? I mean are they freaks in the bed?
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#6 Mar 19, 2010
Wango Tango wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they sexual women by nature? I mean are they freaks in the bed?
She just cant get enough of me...
Arne

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 21, 2010
It's the hypocrisy of the patriarchal religious society that amazes most sane people.

The West is still going through withdrawal from the artificial demonization of sexuality by Christianity.

In a couple thousand years Pakistan and the rest of the Islamic world will enter the real world. In the meantime everyone will suffer equally; women and men.
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#8 Mar 21, 2010
Arne wrote:
It's the hypocrisy of the patriarchal religious society that amazes most sane people.
The West is still going through withdrawal from the artificial demonization of sexuality by Christianity.
In a couple thousand years Pakistan and the rest of the Islamic world will enter the real world. In the meantime everyone will suffer equally; women and men.
Big words with little meaning! Pakistan and the Islamic world are exactly 1400 years ahead of the West. Women have been reduced to sexual objects with the help of mass media. Free sex with anyone and anytime has broken the structure of society. Everyone acts as surprised when something like Tiger Woods saga breaks out, but that is exactly what is being encouraged. Sex without any limits, without any responsibility is the western ideal. Broken families, fatherless children, herpes infested school girls, abusive priests, HIV, Same sex marriages...this kind of Advancement certainly we can do without, Thank you!
Join Free
TomMore

Christchurch, New Zealand

#9 Mar 22, 2010
Sohorny wrote:
<quoted text>Big words with little meaning! Pakistan and the Islamic world are exactly 1400 years ahead of the West. Women have been reduced to sexual objects with the help of mass media. Free sex with anyone and anytime has broken the structure of society. Everyone acts as surprised when something like Tiger Woods saga breaks out, but that is exactly what is being encouraged. Sex without any limits, without any responsibility is the western ideal. Broken families, fatherless children, herpes infested school girls, abusive priests, HIV, Same sex marriages...this kind of Advancement certainly we can do without, Thank you!
The moral disorder of the west that shocks you Moslems is of quite recent origin. Before 1950 or so, the only way western societies deviated from Islamic austerity was some tolerated (never legal) prostitution, and middle aged men having a mistress. The occasional strip joints were just barely legal. When I was a boy, most people still had only one lifetime sex partner.
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#10 Mar 22, 2010
Tom, you are exactly right. UK or USA of 1920-1950 were very conservative indeed. I think that East and West can learn from each other. For example I would like to see more education and support for girls in Islamic World. West will have to go back to a strong family values.
dahhh

Petersburg, IL

#11 Mar 25, 2010
better set a law to having a 4 wife and women wont be seen as sexual objects.. damn men haha
Me Thinks

Doha, Qatar

#12 Mar 25, 2010
..........The urban middle class in India is growing more liberated. Expat Pakis in the UK grow up exposed to the free and hedonistic reality there. Then there is all the graphic stuff on the internet. Including Moslem cyberwhores in France, North Africa, Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, and India..........

I just read your post and was wondering how the Inidan name cropped in between. Moslem cyberwhores in Inida.......Never really heard of a specific category like that. Can you give me some more details on that. Thanks in advance
Me Thinks

Doha, Qatar

#13 Mar 25, 2010
Arne wrote:
It is a good post. The patriarchal side of your comment is a very vast area for studying many social problems.

And the issue of men also suffering is something most people ignore. Good all round outlook. I liked it.
Me Thinks

Doha, Qatar

#14 Mar 25, 2010
Sohorny wrote:
<quoted text>Big words with little meaning! Pakistan and the Islamic world are exactly 1400 years ahead of the West. Women ..........do without, Thank you!
I do not agree with what you said. Especially with a name like that, then, what is in a name!!! All these malices like broken families, HIV exist in the so called morally pure socities in many forms. But unfortunately we are too much engaged in the 'Bread and butter busniss'. To brand all western culture as immoral is a tall order to substantiate. The western data is more accountable and verifiable of whatever problems they have. For the western society what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#15 Mar 25, 2010
HIV rates are very high in the West. Avoiding premarital sex, gay/lesbian sex, promiscuity, adultry are even prohibited in Christianity. Islam allows four wives but each one has her full rights. That is completely different than sleeping with four women and commiting adultry. And yes Muslims are allowed to get HORNY!
just sayin

Freeport, IL

#16 Mar 25, 2010
Muslim women get "HORNY" just like everybody else...But one thing I've heard people say, and by watching vids online...You seldom see a Muslim woman preform oral sex to completion and swallow. I guess it's just the culture they're raised in. I know whenever I see a Muslim finish a BJ because she wants it is pretty darn hot too watch.
Fanara

Gloucester, UK

#17 Mar 25, 2010
If a guy has 4 wives then surely 3 other guys have no wife. How do they get off?
david

UK

#18 Apr 27, 2010
do pakistani women like hot white men with bid dic**#?i would love to bang one
Waqas

Lahore, Pakistan

#19 Apr 15, 2011
I love sex
thor

Peru

#20 Apr 15, 2011
US deployed troops in neighboring Afganistan as well as Middle East (Moslem) have no access to women: unlik other wars they are suppposed to remain chaste, which is impossible: it is not a monastery: so men indulge in wanking, or in blowjobs (sucking each other¡. How do you explain that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min Georgiecoll 8,554
tabuplay 3 min tabuplay 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Gayguysnaps 649,395
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 3 min nee tu 9,840
delhi gay sex 3 min drrr 36
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Hornyhippie 305,224
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min uncutman84 671,208
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Jacobcoly 85,779
More from around the web