wearing skirt without any panty

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last
bella

Patna, India

#1 Jan 1, 2011
I love to wear skirt without those irritating panties. It feels so damn good underneath.when cold breeze passes under skirt the feeling is so much good.
big d

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2011
R u shaved
rob

Halesowen, UK

#3 May 15, 2011
my mrs always wears her mini skirts without any panties and we both love it
Jessica

Ludvika, Sweden

#4 May 15, 2011
I'm wearing a white tennis skirt now without panties.
It feels so good when it's a bit windy.:)
Some Guy

United States

#5 May 15, 2011
My wife sometimes does this, but most of the time she wears the tiniest thongs on planet earth. Either way, if she bends over or squats down, you're bound to get a show! She likes to do this when we're out grocery shopping.

She doesn't really flaunt it or make any exaggerated body movements to expoose herself, but when it happens I think it gives her a small thrill. I don't really mind it, because she's pretty discrete and nonchalante about it and she doesn't do it that often. Whatever floats her boat - I enjoy the show and we have the most attentive grocery store staff when we shp!
Leeza

Bowling Green, OH

#8 May 15, 2011
I wear long skirts so I don't feel there's a need to. My younger brotherinlaw found out, now he always wants to feel me up. He thinks it gives him a open invitation.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 May 15, 2011
ItsMe13 wrote:
i love to go to lots of places with no panties on.. like to school, shopping... when we eat outside.. it's more comfortable and sexy.. i'm also shaved so it won't be iching (it's iching when i'm not shaved and with no panties).. i love to go with no panties when i'm with tights or skirts... and sometimes by mistake i'm bending and peoples can see my pussy and butt.. but i like it so it's cool...
and now ?,,,,no panties hun?))
Jill

Quincy, MA

#10 May 15, 2011
I do all the time. I love it. I like bending over letting guys get a sneak peek. One time I've actually had a guy bending down under the table staring at my pus*y. I love when guys look at me, it turns me on. That's why I do a lot of strip teases and etc..
Join Free
Anonymous

United States

#11 May 15, 2011
I started going without panties in high school. By the time I was in my twenties I stopped wearing them all together. Part of the reason is the comfort factor. but I do love the thrill of wearing a short skirt or dress and no panties. I love knowing that men are getting little glimpses of my ass or if I'm feeling really naughty more than a glimpse. A few years ago I told a guy I work with I was bare under my dress and he told me to prove it. I work at a residence home and there was no 1 else there so I let him lift my dress as I leaned back against a table. He fucked me right there at work, I felt so nasty.
Some Guy

United States

#12 May 15, 2011
I see women that do this, and I can't help but look. But, I feel guilty looking, like it was something that I wasn't supposed to see, so I look away. I don't know if they are doing it on purpose or if it genuinely was an accident... weird.

Location hidden

#13 May 15, 2011
Jill wrote:
I do all the time. I love it. I like bending over letting guys get a sneak peek. One time I've actually had a guy bending down under the table staring at my pus*y. I love when guys look at me, it turns me on. That's why I do a lot of strip teases and etc..
hmmm,,,so hot !),,,,and I would like to now about you more,if would you like to communicate ,,,,),,,ceryasa@gmail.com

Location hidden

#14 May 15, 2011
Sexykat222 wrote:
I started going without panties in high school. By the time I was in my twenties I stopped wearing them all together. Part of the reason is the comfort factor. but I do love the thrill of wearing a short skirt or dress and no panties. I love knowing that men are getting little glimpses of my ass or if I'm feeling really naughty more than a glimpse. A few years ago I told a guy I work with I was bare under my dress and he told me to prove it. I work at a residence home and there was no 1 else there so I let him lift my dress as I leaned back against a table. He fucked me right there at work, I felt so nasty.
hmm,,,seems to me that you such passionately lady !)),,,I would like to communicate with you,,,,,

Location hidden

#16 May 15, 2011
ItsMe13 wrote:
<quoted text>
now i'm with panties and tights that able to be seen through..
i'm with panties just cause i'm not shaved and the tights is cause i love that peoples watching my panties..:)
then shave her ))and I would like to lick you all over)),,,,

ceryasa@gmail.com if would you like to communicate ))

cemeryasa skype!,,,,

Since: Feb 11

UK

#17 May 15, 2011
Dirty girls get in touch gilbodycolin@googlemail.com
john

Chalmette, LA

#18 May 15, 2011
wife you go without panties guy at work would just close door in her office pull up her skirt rub her til wet and lay her on her desk and screw the hell out of her hot girl and lucky getting paid to work and getting stuffed full of dick

“Merry Christmas ”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#19 May 15, 2011
john wrote:
wife you go without panties guy at work would just close door in her office pull up her skirt rub her til wet and lay her on her desk and screw the hell out of her hot girl and lucky getting paid to work and getting stuffed full of dick
Nice
john

Chalmette, LA

#20 May 15, 2011
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice
If know then she was doing him would have left something to clean but I 'm still filling up he's gone but she still hot would you like to chat email at biggo53@aol.com will tell you about her and that stuff

“Merry Christmas ”

Location hidden

#21 May 15, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>If know then she was doing him would have left something to clean but I 'm still filling up he's gone but she still hot would you like to chat email at biggo53@aol.com will tell you about her and that stuff
Say what?
john

Chalmette, LA

#22 May 15, 2011
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
about what you do when caught with no panties and dude gets lucky

“Merry Christmas ”

Location hidden

#23 May 15, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>about what you do when caught with no panties and dude gets lucky
Are u asking me what i would do when caught without panties on, and my boss gets lucky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Jack Hoffer 598,156
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Ela_anthony 253,050
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Mrlegs200 544,532
Any real girls present? 4 min andychere 2
I just want to talk to a real girl. 5 min ClaireGirl 47
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min lindsay 416,952
I Need A Sexting Buddy (Jan '12) 5 min james 1,021
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min cycle4lyfe 61,217
More from around the web