Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1528 Aug 17, 2013
he produces a lot more than we do.
Salty wrote:
<quoted text> Well I do as you've already seem posted above . But , don't forget we swallow your juices ! So if a man swallows his woman's juices I don't think he HAS to swallow his own c*m ! I recommend that he does, I just don't think he "has to."
Cumonme69

Euless, TX

#1529 Aug 17, 2013
I love to masturbate and eat my own semen! I also like to rub it all over me!
Salty

Roxbury, CT

#1530 Aug 17, 2013
gabbyjann wrote:
he produces a lot more than we do.<quoted text>
I don't know about that. I produce a lot more with my one load, but she's constantly wet and producing. I'm down there all the time. Again, I'm one for a man eating his creampie and snowballing , but if you have a wet woman and like eating her, your getting a lot of p juice. Also, when she snowballs, cumswaps me I'm getting a mix of my own and her saliva. Like wise, when I eat her creampie (it's a more mellow flavor then snowballing) I'm getting my own mixed with her juice. What's wrong with a mans load anyways? It's warm thick and very salty, big deal !
hotandhorny6968

East Lansing, MI

#1531 Aug 17, 2013
Lets swallow our semen together on skype
add me hotandhorny6968
Skinnyspermeater

Sydney, Australia

#1533 Aug 18, 2013
Cumonme69 wrote:
I love to masturbate and eat my own semen! I also like to rub it all over me!
Your a good spermeater !

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1535 Aug 19, 2013
johnwa wrote:
I love to lick my seman from my gf's t*ts and pusi she thinks its so sexy
eat away. girls eat it.
Chris

Bakersfield, CA

#1536 Aug 19, 2013
johnwa wrote:
I love to lick my seman from my gf's t*ts and pusi she thinks its so sexy
So how did you get use to cleaning your gf? I want to clean my wife so bad and I get really nasty for it before I c*m. Sometimes its what makes me c*m the thought of going down there and licking and sucking it out and if I could get get her to ask me what it is that I want and I had better answer that i want to eat and suck my nasty c*m from her c**t
because I know it please her would be the hottest thing ever. But after I shoot I dont want any part of it. I can taste my precum and there is no problem, but as far as sperm is concerned I just think its nasty. I dont luke getting it on me when I jo because it seems like its impossible to get off. I font even see how women would want it shot up
their p**sy. If somehow she could be full of mu hot juice before I c*m I could clean her si easy. Evrn she thinks the taste of semen is bad so I know thats why she is not into making me clean her and she knows I want her to make me. I just cannit get her to be really nasty. I want her to come home from work drag me into the bedroom and grind her big Nasty hairy c**t in my face and demand that I eat her and clean her up before I am allowed the privilege of touching her, but I cannot get her to do that. Anh help by anyone would be greatly appreciated, thanka
BiMale85120

Mclean, VA

#1537 Aug 19, 2013
My fantasy is to eat a huge load from my wife after she's filled by a huge cock.
Join Free
Havry00

Québec, Canada

#1538 Aug 19, 2013
BiMale85120 wrote:
My fantasy is to eat a huge load from my wife after she's filled by a huge cock.
I can fill your wife pu ssy
luvher

United States

#1539 Aug 19, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did you get use to cleaning your gf? I want to clean my wife so bad and I get really nasty for it before I c*m. Sometimes its what makes me c*m the thought of going down there and licking and sucking it out and if I could get get her to ask me what it is that I want and I had better answer that i want to eat and suck my nasty c*m from her c**t
because I know it please her would be the hottest thing ever. But after I shoot I dont want any part of it. I can taste my precum and there is no problem, but as far as sperm is concerned I just think its nasty. I dont luke getting it on me when I jo because it seems like its impossible to get off. I font even see how women would want it shot up
their p**sy. If somehow she could be full of mu hot juice before I c*m I could clean her si easy. Evrn she thinks the taste of semen is bad so I know thats why she is not into making me clean her and she knows I want her to make me. I just cannit get her to be really nasty. I want her to come home from work drag me into the bedroom and grind her big Nasty hairy c**t in my face and demand that I eat her and clean her up before I am allowed the privilege of touching her, but I cannot get her to do that. Anh help by anyone would be greatly appreciated, thanka
When my wife and I began dating, I surprised her when I went down on her after we had sex! She was on the pill and I was able to come in her. Up till then most of the men she had dated were black, and would never dream of doing such a thing! She asked if I really liked doing that, and I told her I didn't go in for all the macho crap about not tasting my own semen. To prove it to her, on our next date she gave me terrific head. After my orgasm, she was struggling with eating a sizable helping of my ejaculate when I leaned down and passionately kissed her! She said I was the nicest guy she had ever dated (and we all know where nice guys finish!- just kidding, kind of). A couple of months later, she realized how much she missed sex with black men, and accepted a date with a gentlemen she knew. To prove my love, I asked to perform cunnilingus on her the next day after their date, fully hoping she hadn't cleaned herself. She gave that very reason for not letting me, but at least she knew how serious I was about our relationship. She surprised me one night by coming to my apartment after a date with a different man. She had made love to him, but wanted to spend the night with me! She said I could do what i'd asked to do before, and I ate, licked, and sucked her vagina to get as much of their cum as I could! They had had really great sex, too, as she was a loose,sticky mess! I got so hard thinking about putting my mouth where a huge black dick had been not even an hour earlier! We made love, and after I came, I went back down on her. She was delirious with pleasure! She still brings me her lover's seed as often as she is able to. I have always loved the taste of sperm, mine as well as other men's, and I wish I could help you acquire the wonderful aftersex flavor you crave!

Since: Nov 12

Palm Coast, FL

#1540 Aug 19, 2013
If you not willing to eat your own semen - how can you expect others to do it. It's only fair, besides it's fun.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1541 Aug 21, 2013
Teddybear99 wrote:
If you not willing to eat your own semen - how can you expect others to do it. It's only fair, besides it's fun.
Agreed. My life has been relatively sexless lately, so I've been getting a healthy portion of my own juices. If I'm feeling b especially squirrely, I'll make sure to aim my load at my face before I get to cleaning.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1543 Aug 26, 2013
Teddybear99 wrote:
If you not willing to eat your own semen - how can you expect others to do it. It's only fair, besides it's fun.
it actually tastes good.
Chris

Bakersfield, CA

#1544 Aug 26, 2013
I am dying to have my wife queen me after sex, I sent her a super long email practically begging her to to queen me, then while I was doing it make me tell her that i want to suck my c*m from her hot c**t.

I found a hot web sight Looked in love and it has short stories on queen him after sex, the last paragraph says it will not happen unless you force his head down there and hold it firm and tell him to do a good job because you cannot have any of that messing up your panties.

There is another post about cuckold and it said wheather you are or are not make him think you are. The other day she was alittle late getting home from work after she said she would be right home. So I sent her a text and she came back with "worried" I hoped that maybe she was starting to play along. So when she came in I told her, her reply worried made my c**k stiffen and she said oh really. I hope she is getting the idea.

She flat out knows I want her to force me to clean her, and to make it a rule that I have to do this everytime or else. If she doesn't take the lead and run how can I get her to do it, or am I just out of luck?
fun times

Lancaster, PA

#1545 Aug 26, 2013
Ki k
acemanzo
Ill tell my story

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1546 Aug 31, 2013
Chris wrote:
I am dying to have my wife queen me after sex, I sent her a super long email practically begging her to to queen me, then while I was doing it make me tell her that i want to suck my c*m from her hot c**t.
I found a hot web sight Looked in love and it has short stories on queen him after sex, the last paragraph says it will not happen unless you force his head down there and hold it firm and tell him to do a good job because you cannot have any of that messing up your panties.
There is another post about cuckold and it said wheather you are or are not make him think you are. The other day she was alittle late getting home from work after she said she would be right home. So I sent her a text and she came back with "worried" I hoped that maybe she was starting to play along. So when she came in I told her, her reply worried made my c**k stiffen and she said oh really. I hope she is getting the idea.
She flat out knows I want her to force me to clean her, and to make it a rule that I have to do this everytime or else. If she doesn't take the lead and run how can I get her to do it, or am I just out of luck?
I like it.:)
Tunchi699

Rockford, MI

#1547 Aug 31, 2013
Oovoo me 18m name above, cuum with me:)
Swerve0012

Rockford, MI

#1548 Aug 31, 2013
Oovoo me name above, I'm thirsty;)
Lovetoeatit

Winter Park, FL

#1550 Sep 19, 2013
I love to eat it. I mix it with flavored yogurt and also scrambled eggs. It taste amazing and it so good!!!! I do it ever chance I get!!!
Brent

Marshfield, VT

#1551 Sep 19, 2013
I eat it quite often. I like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min JustinisHOT 591,722
sex talk addiction 5 min The Doctor 11
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Bigwill889 409,255
Married woman...looking for text/sext buddy (Dec '10) 5 min Paul 2,971
Best orgasms you ever had male or female 5 min 9inchstud 1
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 5 min bigdong69 1,129
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 6 min alexisbaby 5,131
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Naughtyteenx 534,093
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min taylor8240 247,512
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min wantubabe2424 58,288
More from around the web