cindaddy

United States

#1067 Sep 26, 2011
For more on this topic search out "Does anyone else eat his baby batter.? " on this forum. You will find lots more including my highly erotic commeNts. I love the stuff and you just have to make up your mind your going to do it then when you c7m. Get it to your mouth as fast as possible. Its worth it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1068 Sep 26, 2011
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of coutse!
Billy Bob, I am proud of you. You are the first guy I know of who is an expert at sucking his own di$k and gives himself the best head around! You don't find many experts like that. I'll be honest - I wish I could suck myself off! I have always believed that if you want something done right, do it yourself!
cindaddy

United States

#1069 Sep 26, 2011
Another hot turn on is try to take pictures of yourself eating your seed. Its fun and might encourage you to do it more often cause it is such a nasty turn on
wife_encourages_ it

United States

#1071 Sep 27, 2011
Many decades ago, when I first had sex with my wife, she insisted that I pull out before I came since she was afraid of birth control pills and I did not like condoms. I waited until the last moment, pulled out, and shot streams across her flat little belly and perky tits. She looked down at all the warm sticky fluid, then back up to me, and said "Well, go ahead and clean it up." I started up to get a wash cloth and she asked where I was going. "To get a wash cloth" was my reply. "Uh uh. I want to see you lick it." was her reply. I laughed thinking she was kidding, but she slowly and softly pressed my head down to her belly and I decided "what the heck." I have been licking my semen off her for over 32 years now and we both still love it. We only wish that I still shot the large volume that I did when younger. It's really a lot of fun when your wife has you lick it up or feeds it to you from her fingers.
steve

Dallas, TX

#1072 Sep 27, 2011
Been reading this and I can tell you from past trials, I never thought I would ever consider eating another guy or his cum but did always enjoy watching my wife with her extra partners. Got put in a place one time with her and I was watching her with a group at which time four guys held me down while the other had me suck his dick. This went on with me fighting to get loose until the third guy and I relaxed and decided to make the best of it for her enjoyment and it was not bad at all. We not have times when I prepare the guy to screw her and them finish him off or clean her up and it is great.
submissiver husband

United States

#1073 Sep 27, 2011
kinkywife wrote:
unlocked hubby from his chastity device the other day. It's been quite a while since he last came so there was lots there - made him drink up every drop. He's getting the taste for it now, the next step is to get him to drink someone elses and lots of it!
lockeduphubby.blogspot.com
Does he want to or will to please you? Is he more playing along or more truely being trained?
Just askin

United States

#1074 Sep 27, 2011
Steve, that must have been quite a lot of semen to eat at one time. Is it even better when you get that much hot cum in your mouth at one time, or is it better when you only have to swallow one load? Just askin cuz I think I'd like to have several men in one session. Haven't had it yet, but have hopes of going to male sauna one day in a big city.
submissive husband

Henderson, NV

#1075 Sep 28, 2011
wife_encourages_it wrote:
Many decades ago, when I first had sex with my wife, she insisted that I pull out before I came since she was afraid of birth control pills and I did not like condoms. I waited until the last moment, pulled out, and shot streams across her flat little belly and perky tits. She looked down at all the warm sticky fluid, then back up to me, and said "Well, go ahead and clean it up." I started up to get a wash cloth and she asked where I was going. "To get a wash cloth" was my reply. "Uh uh. I want to see you lick it." was her reply. I laughed thinking she was kidding, but she slowly and softly pressed my head down to her belly and I decided "what the heck." I have been licking my semen off her for over 32 years now and we both still love it. We only wish that I still shot the large volume that I did when younger. It's really a lot of fun when your wife has you lick it up or feeds it to you from her fingers.
late start for us, but recently started cleaning up. still hesitate but the best was for sure, being fed from the wife off her fingers.
Join Free
wife_encourages_ it

United States

#1076 Sep 29, 2011
Yes, there is nothing as exciting as having a wife playfully smear your own semen all over your lips and telling you to open your mouth and lick her fingers clean. It's also really cool when she comes up with my load in her mouth and wants to give me hot wet tongue kisses. Wait....that is better!
James Whyte

Abbotsford, Canada

#1079 Oct 10, 2011
Dont shoot your whole load at once just shoot some into your hand and eat it fast then shoot the rest.
Love-The-Idea wrote:
I really get off on the idea of eating my own semen but as soon as I orgasim the feeling evaporates and I can't do it. Help! Any ideas?
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#1080 Oct 10, 2011
James Whyte wrote:
Dont shoot your whole load at once just shoot some into your hand and eat it fast then shoot the rest.
<quoted text>
I agree. I often edge n eat my precum. Sometimes I shoot a bit n lick it up fast. I keep it in my mouth to savor the flavor. Then release the rest of my load and lick up every drop.
the decorator

UK

#1082 Oct 16, 2011
I recomend cumming in your mouth hold it there for half hour or so then jerk off again straight into your mouth thats all ready full of your earlier load. Try it and let me know how it went

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1087 Nov 1, 2011
I finally did it. Been married for 19 years with kids. Christian guy here. Since my mid 30s have been really turned on thinking about eating my own when I am super horny. Never have gone to completion since I lose interest as soon as I blow. Fantasize about eating my own creampie as well. Have tried the legs up against the wall but hit my chest and face instead. Well, was on a business trip and had time to myself. Got in front of a mirror and edged till some load came out and put it in and swallowed. Did it 3 times and then shot my load. I forced myself to eat it up...first time ever. Well, I was kind of wierded out at first but, about 10 minutes later extreme horniness came over me and jacked another load. I think tasting and swallowing your own jizz is more common than people think with straight married guys. The more I have read about it, the more it convinces me. I love to edge and taste my load nearly every time I jack. Now, if I can just eat my own creampie.
Jimmasin

United States

#1088 Nov 2, 2011
I love my own jizz. I would like to hear from the ladies who like to watch their man lick it up

Since: May 08

United States

#1089 Nov 2, 2011
manlyman45 wrote:
I finally did it. Been married for 19 years with kids. Christian guy here. Since my mid 30s have been really turned on thinking about eating my own when I am super horny. Never have gone to completion since I lose interest as soon as I blow. Fantasize about eating my own creampie as well. Have tried the legs up against the wall but hit my chest and face instead. Well, was on a business trip and had time to myself. Got in front of a mirror and edged till some load came out and put it in and swallowed. Did it 3 times and then shot my load. I forced myself to eat it up...first time ever. Well, I was kind of wierded out at first but, about 10 minutes later extreme horniness came over me and jacked another load. I think tasting and swallowing your own jizz is more common than people think with straight married guys. The more I have read about it, the more it convinces me. I love to edge and taste my load nearly every time I jack. Now, if I can just eat my own creampie.
Wow, Manly... you are now ready for the next step...
On your next business trip, find a dude from the local Craigslist ads and he'll visit you at your hotel and suck you off. Then you will progress to the point where you will want to do the sucking... and soon you will be swallowing other guys cum. I know from experience. You will love your visits in your hotel sucking other guys cocks.
tom

Chilliwack, Canada

#1093 Nov 13, 2011
I try eating my own semen and it was o.k....
john

Wakefield, RI

#1095 Nov 28, 2011
I have licked my semen of my wife on meany occasions .She comes hard when I due this .I also have done this after she had sex with one of her friends .she is on the pill and had no condoms so she let him come in her .I was curios on what it would be like .It was very exciting .She dose this a lot now .
Jimmasin

San Francisco, CA

#1097 Nov 28, 2011
I love my own kuum. I cannot make nough to keep my self satisfied. My wife will on the rare occasion give me abj n snowball my entire load into my mouth. She knows I love to eat it but she doesn't swalo but a few times a yr. I also love to clean her with my mouth after I have fuuuked her n eat her sloppy wetness n mine.

I met a girl thru xtube that lives in my area. She is fascinated by guys who eat kuum n we have mastebated together n I eat my kuum 4 her. Also she loves to snowball my load from her n kiss passionately after a Bj.

I want to someday swalo another guys load. But would have to do it with a girl or girls watching n helping me out so it's a bit less gay. Lol
bob

Minneapolis, MN

#1098 Nov 30, 2011
I saved a used rubber from our last sex and got it out when we were about to have sex a few days later. I dangled it in front of my wife and she kind of sucked on it then I sucked on it for a while. I got so aroused that I bit a hole in the end of it and sucked it dry. I thought it was great.
Jared

AOL

#1099 Nov 30, 2011
bob wrote:
I saved a used rubber from our last sex and got it out when we were about to have sex a few days later. I dangled it in front of my wife and she kind of sucked on it then I sucked on it for a while. I got so aroused that I bit a hole in the end of it and sucked it dry. I thought it was great.
That is HOT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Tttom12 407,208