Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Love-The-Idea wrote:
Are there really no guys out there who love to eat their own load?
I eat mine all the time and have for years but only when j/o alone when my gf's not home
Bomp chicka bow wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

I got excited one time and shot a big fat one. It bounced of the fan and put out my left eye. Some hit the floor my dog slipped into a friend that was filming it knocking her out the window. She was ok luckly she was getting hers at that momment wich shot her bonny ace back up ,but into the wrong window of a gay guy next door causeing him to shoot twice in the ear giving her cum tidus. She still walks funny ,but with a bad wink. This was a mess. from your watch where you aim that thing foundation. P.S. peckers don't kill the load shooting out might. Please wear safety eqipment when handling preasurized lines.
argh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

cant anyone find anything better to do with their time than eating their own semen?
bigrob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

whats interestin here is that all the blokes that say its gross are also the same blokes that no doubt expect there girlfreinds or wives to take it in the mouth and swallow every drop...

whats good for the goose?

Never tried meself, doesnt bother me to go down on a girl after ive come, or lick it off her boobs or kiss her, but never sat alone and eaten my own...

* just out of intrest, just had a google on the subject... seems the solution is freeze it one day and then next day, while you are masturbating taste the now defrosted semen (cos then you are tasting it while you are still horny). gets you used to the taste... not tried it.. dunno if theres room in the freezer...
all gone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

never had any but I wanna try some I just need a man too to feed me cause I want it fresh. Yummy....
Kyle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

I always swallow my own sperm, I even had my brothers.
Ken

Saint George, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

I don't think it matters whether you are gay straight or bi. I bet almost all guys have done it. Those clowns that claim they don't jack off are liars also. They have some sort of hang up about admitting it. I too think about eating it til I cum, then just lose the desire. Its normal. I have jacked straight into my mouth by putting my legs over my head against the headboard, shooting it straight into my mouth...its very warm right out of your body. Taste is not bad sometimes a little bitter aftertaste but drinking something else takes it away. I used to think i was freak doing that until I discovered all the other guys that do it on blogs like this.
Join Free
curious

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Ive done this before.. its really hard to swallow i think!

But try and ejaculate without having an orgasm... so you have the semen and the feeling to do it?

worked for me..
theright1allfun

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

semen is about 90% or more prostate fluid. It taste better if you just have it straight from the prostate......lol
brian

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I love to have my g/f give me a kiss with a mouthful of mine. I also love a good creampie.I also love to lick it out of a pair of panties i just shot into. My g/f's or her sisters panties.
timothy

Northbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I too have experienced the anticipation and excitement of eating my own. I was always real turned on until after I came and then I struggled to maintain the same passion. I found that with a little practice and positioning you can overcome the apprehension. Here is my solution. I experimented by laying on the sofa and rolling my feet back over my head. This positioned my d#ck directly above my face. I jacked and shot most of the load right into my mouth. Since this was the first time I tried this, I was shocked that I had such good aim and didn't quiet know whether to spit or swallow. So I just took a big gulp and swallowed the entire load. It was a great experience that I have duplicated many times. My wife now insists that my cum must not go to waste. Either one of us swallows it or it goes in her pu55y. It might not get to stay there long, because I have been known to clean her up pretty good. Yum!
My latest experiment is a cum funnel. I get in a similar position and shoot the load into the funnel and it drains straight into one of our mouths without missing a drop. I can position the funnel where my load goes to the back of my throat and I don't even taste it before swallowing.
Wow. I am getting excited just sharing this idea. You know what that means...I get another load tonight.
JackinJill

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I also did the co#k ever the head and shot it into my mouth. That was a big turn on for me. With my wife I have pulled out of her and shot my load on her t*ts after her jacking me off. What I would like to do now is to lick the c*m off of her t*ts then kiss her whit that c*m in my mouth. You see she does not like or never has given me a BJ that only tasted my c*m.
Sara

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

timothy wrote:
My latest experiment is a cum funnel. I get in a similar position and shoot the load into the funnel and it drains straight into one of our mouths without missing a drop. I can position the funnel where my load goes to the back of my throat and I don't even taste it before swallowing.
Interesting... I got very hot reading your story. I wish I could get my hubby to give it a shot. I would love to see him eat his own man juice. He always wants me to, so it might be time for him to get a dose for himself.
Visitor from Mars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... I got very hot reading your story. I wish I could get my hubby to give it a shot. I would love to see him eat his own man juice. He always wants me to, so it might be time for him to get a dose for himself.
Sara, why don't you ask your hubby to eat your p@ssy after you had sex with him. Don't just come right out and ask him to clean up his c@m though. Just hint that you'd love to be eaten after sex and see if he goes for it. He's sure to get a mouthfull of c@m that way. Once he does this, maybe he'll get over the fear of eating his own juice. If you can get him to do this often enough, he'll by then find it OK to eat it and then maybe you can suggest that you'd get really hot if he'd just outright eat his own stuff for you. Start with the creampie first and see what happens. Or maybe share some with him in a kiss after a bj or something. That's another way to get him started on it.
brian

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Visitor from Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Sara, why don't you ask your hubby to eat your p@ssy after you had sex with him. Don't just come right out and ask him to clean up his c@m though. Just hint that you'd love to be eaten after sex and see if he goes for it. He's sure to get a mouthfull of c@m that way. Once he does this, maybe he'll get over the fear of eating his own juice. If you can get him to do this often enough, he'll by then find it OK to eat it and then maybe you can suggest that you'd get really hot if he'd just outright eat his own stuff for you. Start with the creampie first and see what happens. Or maybe share some with him in a kiss after a bj or something. That's another way to get him started on it.
This is exactly what me and my g/f did. Although I had tasted it a little a few times before.
Help Jesus Help

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

Help them people, oh Lord!! They are playing with your design!!! Not Good!!
Liam

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Guys who do anal

Using your own semen as lube is THE best ever :p
Jack

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

I eat my c*m all the time. What you need to do is learn to masturbate near to an orgasm then stop really fast and contract your pc muscle. You can squirt out a load of semen without orgasming, and then enjoy your c*m while you masturbate more. There is really no end to doing this. I've eaten 3 or 4 loads without climaxing. Of course you run out of juice eventually and you have somewhat of a dry orgasm. Practice it! have fun
cheers

Since: Dec 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

That's an easy one but it takes some flexibility. When you are doing your thing and feel like you are getting close, do a sort-of half backward roll so that you are on your back with legs over your head and c*ck aimed right at your mouth. Then just open wide and finish up. You will get a mouthful whether you want it or not...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of1,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5365 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min 8 inches 334,399
anyone else think girls panties r nice 2 min painter18 6
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min Lancs guy 3,447
dirty ki..k 3 min Haitham10ozil 138,764
first cock you sucked (May '10) 3 min biggie 5,700
no panty women 3 min Steven 22
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! 3 min PIMP 708
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Model 212,290
Gay/bi K....k 4 min Johns112134 65,340