Eating Own Semen
ft myers florida anyone

Alva, FL

#213 Jun 24, 2008
blackhawk wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am 50, 6'2 210 7 inch cut, love the taste of cum also and having shot down my throat or if you prefer on my face. I love to suck c@#k and have been told I am pretty good at it. Wife doesn't know I am bi....
Mine does know that I was bi curious and thinks i have stopped now i have also been told I am pretty good at it i am getting hard just thinking of your load going down my throat. That bookstore is not XTC it is farther down on 41 south on the right it is in a like a strip mall nice big glory holes in there. would you do me bare back i love the feeling of the head when it enters my a@@.
KeaLaBoi

Honolulu, HI

#214 Jun 29, 2008
it is awesome!!
just taste some on your finger first, then see how you like it
lickthetip

Waterbury, CT

#215 Jun 29, 2008
I like to c&m in my own mouth and love the taste I just lay on my back with my c&ck over my mouth and shout it in sometimes my wife helps me and she loves to watch me sucking it out of her afterwards is fun too I want to try sucking off a guy to feel it shot in my mouth
lickthetip

Waterbury, CT

#216 Jun 29, 2008
Maybe if someone lives close by we could try it
NIBBLEtheTIP

Camarillo, CA

#217 Jun 29, 2008
me 2
ft myers florida anyone

Alva, FL

#219 Jul 8, 2008
Hey blackhawk I might be in northport on Thursday you going to be available
DogHunter

United States

#220 Jul 8, 2008
My wife wouldnt swallow mine till I tried it myself. The thought turned me on but I was affraid to try, until I met her, and we made the deal. I had to lay in an awkward position, but I held my mouth open when I came. It was not what I expected, very salty, but it wasnt gross either. Since then, I have developed a taste for it, and usually eat her after we f*uck. I like to make her cum that way since I usually finish before she does. Dont expect to love the taste right off, but if you do, all the better.
Melman

AOL

#221 Jul 10, 2008
Roll your legs up a wall, your crank will aim at your mouth. Open and catch as you blow. Happens too fast for remorse.
Join Free
Curiosity

South Africa

#222 Jul 14, 2008
Does women like it if you eat her out after u came inside her p...y
sunseeker

AOL

#223 Jul 14, 2008
Yea i think about it all the time too but sometimes it is hard to take a hand ful I dont know why, because i really like it when i do, can i taste yours
MOE

Crawfordville, FL

#224 Jul 15, 2008
fsgits wats is sperm made for for females rite ,shit sperm is wat makes us men.u know wat sperm is to me the extra testasrone the da OPSITE SEX NEDDS ,,,FEMALES ALWAYS INCLUDED NO MEN
Dirty Knees

AOL

#225 Jul 17, 2008
I love it! I put it on my salad, ice cream, strawberries, everything. Its tasty.
Big Tongue 22

Staten Island, NY

#226 Jul 17, 2008
This is gross lol
raa

Chennai, India

#228 Jul 18, 2008
hi this is good when we are very hot but after thinking of that we feel bad. but i tasted urine and also my own load. i dont feel any bad after that
zanuzi

Liverpool, UK

#233 Jul 18, 2008
icmeller@hotmail.com...in england.
Canadian Dude

Nipigon, Canada

#234 Jul 20, 2008
I have tasted my own ejaculate before.
I find mine is bitter tasting but it's mine
so I know it can not hurt me. For you guys who
are curious about tasting your own sperm but
lose your nerve after you blow a load try this.
Jerk as you normally do and after a few minutes
try tightening your pubic muscles as if you were
holding a full bladder of pee. Keep holding
these muscles tight for a few minutes while
you continue to jerk. Then push with these
same pubic muscles as if you were trying to
push out a pee faster. You should shoot a small
amount of sperm but will not have a full orgasm
so you will not lose your nerve to taste your
sperm. You can do this several times during your
jerk session so you can taste your jizz a few times before you blow your full load. If you can't
do this exercise then the next time you jack off
shoot your load into a small clean container like
a small film canister and put it in the fridge.
The next day when you want to wank again heat the
sperm in the container by filling a glass with hot water and place the closed container of jizz
in the water to heat for a few minutes. Then while
you are jacking you can taste your sperm from the day before.

Happy Wanking.
MNBW

Saint Paul, MN

#235 Jul 20, 2008
I started eating it out of my wife after sex. Really enjoyed the taste and it was a turn on. Also she holds it in her mouth after a bj and then kiss me.
Creamaster

Toronto, Canada

#236 Jul 21, 2008
Love-The-Idea wrote:
I really get off on the idea of eating my own semen but as soon as I orgasim the feeling evaporates and I can't do it. Help! Any ideas?
I had the same problem. And then the answer hit me: swallow my sperm as I orgasm, not afterward. How do you do that if you cannot reach your cockhead with your lips? Simple: masturbate on your bed upside down with your legs up against a wall and your cock pointing straight down at your mouth. There is nothing like the feeling of your sperm squirting into your mouth as you come, After coming and slurping your sperm for a few times this way, your brain will associate drinking sperm with orgasm and you will be able to drink it after you come, since it has been hard-wired as part of your masturbatory process. Works like a charm!
Top Dog

Montgomery, AL

#239 Jul 26, 2008
I did it once after masturbating in front of my girlfriend. Actually, I liked it. Tried it several times afterwards by myself and wasnt able to make myself do it. I can understand how the urge is gone once you orgasm, so perhaps the excitement of the sexual encounter becomes a factor. I have managed to do it many times since that first time, but is rare and few and far between.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#240 Jul 26, 2008
when u masterbate rub your fingers on the tip and lick the precum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bhai Bahen 1 min rahul 2
Nude snapchats 1 min Domc2424 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min ncredible13 859,268
women what's your opinion of guys with a lot of... 1 min xBornIn2000 3
dealing with dominant and exhibitionist bf 1 min Chrono87 6
Dirty ki...k 2 min kbuch18 142,454
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min AVeryNaughtyAnon 826,472
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mikemd3 415,575
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Cyking 117,033
More from around the web