hey

Williams Lake, Canada

#47 Oct 11, 2012
tom wrote:
Everytime ;I been to a public swimming pool locker room all the guys and myself run around naked....Some of us even get erections too..
i love uhe changing rooms in town like you said there's always at least one boner
Chris

Bulleen, Australia

#48 Oct 24, 2012
Never showered naked. At school in 60s about one in three never changed naked. I think it was just because we started that way and, once started it would have been terribly scary to be seen naked. Besides, I discovered that at least two of them, like me, were uncut, which was a sure sign that you would be laughed at if discovered, because it was so different.
Mirna

Croatia

#49 Oct 28, 2012
I just got home from the pool and typed in "showering naked at pool". I am a young woman and I don't care too much if I see other people showering naked. Anyway, I think it kind of bonds people in a way. I sometimes shower half naked, I wash my breasts and leave the bottom part on. But what I'd like to see more often is naked guys, maybe not the too old ones ;) it's always exciting to see a guy naked, I think human body is beautiful.
rik

Australia

#50 Nov 1, 2012
Coastrouch wrote:
I love getting naked in public showers and showing off my 8 inches. Skype anyone? Coastrouch add me
I tried to add u. To Skype but said it couldn't find u in directory
Anon

San Diego, CA

#51 Nov 2, 2012
I saw my first adult penis in a public pool shower and locker room. Older man with a big thick veiny shaft and big head knob!....lots of graying hair around his penis also.
big10inch

United States

#52 Nov 2, 2012
Anon wrote:
I saw my first adult penis in a public pool shower and locker room. Older man with a big thick veiny shaft and big head knob!....lots of graying hair around his penis also.
how old are you
Anon

San Diego, CA

#53 Nov 2, 2012
big10inch wrote:
<quoted text> how old are you
In my 50s.
big10inch

United States

#54 Nov 2, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
In my 50s.
i'm a virgin
Join Free
Nawty_mids_guy

UK

#55 Nov 2, 2012
I always shower naked whether it be single sex or accepted mixed changing (normally holiday) have had and seen some terrific sights an got hard on many occasions. Hornets was a bunch of college girls that saw my hard shaft and smiled approvingly, they were all hot only one got naked the others topless but wouldn't take bikini bottoms off
Judy

Glenwood Springs, CO

#57 Nov 17, 2012
Ricky17 wrote:
Got pics of my school friends showering :)
Kik SurferBoy17
heyy send me the pics u got
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#59 Mar 16, 2013
I love to go right in the middle of all the men so I can see there junk and they can check out my junk x)
Fdehm

Cary, NC

#60 Mar 18, 2013
eej57 wrote:
I love to go right in the middle of all the men so I can see there junk and they can check out my junk x)
R u man or female. Soo like u like

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#61 Mar 18, 2013
eej57 wrote:
Thats hot!!!!
lacy marine

Apo, AE

#62 Mar 21, 2013
jojo wrote:
I love it when dads take their young daughters into the dressing room with them. I've done it many times. I undress her and myself and take shower with her. Some men look away, but most nod approvingly.
My dad use to do the same, take me into the mens changing room until i was 12.
jennifer

Raleigh, NC

#63 Mar 23, 2013
lacy marine wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad use to do the same, take me into the mens changing room until i was 12.
Wow ...please tell us some of the detailed stories with your adventures. what did you get to see and experience?
lacy marine

Apo, AE

#64 Mar 23, 2013
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ...please tell us some of the detailed stories with your adventures. what did you get to see and experience?
no real crazy adventures. Just he use to take me in there with him. most of the guys would try to avoid looking at me but I could see them really peeking though. a few guys would be hard seeing me and dad in the shower room naked. I didnt really pay much attention until I was 12. at that age I really started to notice and tease the other guys. the last time my dad took me in there I kept "dropping" the soap and had to bend over to pic it up. Once it landed between one guys legs and I ran over and picked it up and as I stood up his cock hit my head and I just kinda smiled at him and went back to my shower.
Do you have any fun experiences Jennifer?
Shaved and proud

Wentworthville, Australia

#66 May 31, 2013
Always shower naked and think it to be essential if you actually want to get all the pool chlorine off your body. I see men and boys surreptitiously reaching into their swimming costumers trying to wash themselves, desperate that no one will see their private bits. I find that almost impossible to comprehend. We're all made pretty much the same so unless you have something that looks like 'Alien' for a dick (which I've yet to see, even though penises come in many different shapes and sizes), what is so difficult about being nude in front of other people?

I enjoy being naked and I think most people that have gotten over the initial inhibitions do as well. It's just a lovely part of being alive!
Yan

Huddersfield, UK

#67 Jun 3, 2013
I always shower naked. At my gym 99% of the guys are the same. I walk around naked and it doesn't bother me who sees me. Its pretty much the same for all the guys. I'm naked whilst in the mens sauna. we've all got a cock and we know everyone is different, so whats the point of covering it up?
John

UK

#68 Jul 20, 2013
take my kids pool every week
always make them shower naked after
quornkid

Loughborough, UK

#69 Jul 20, 2013
using men only showers at my local sports centre while the pool ones are being redone so getting a chance to have proper shower now without wearing trunks :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jbloomfield11 407,340
horny lesbian(: (Jun '12) 3 min LaLaHernandez_ 20
BBW CHUBBY BIG and FAT girls (Apr '13) 4 min k3swishtho 1,453
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 4 min david04 24,324
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Dominiccooper2 495,519
I want my nipples sucked by another woman (Dec '12) 5 min reallyhornybitchy... 153
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min qazwsxedc321 303,670
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min bigdick88 21,590
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min vwgti2003lee 176,999
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••