Couples Visiting Strip Clubs

Couples Visiting Strip Clubs

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

ncguy

Cary, NC

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Do any couple vist Strip clubs together? Would especially like to hear from the ladies.
Hot Wife Hubby

Hollis, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2009
My wife and I visit strip clubs on occassion, and we enjoy them together. I will see if she'll leave any input later this evening for you.

Since: Jan 09

Round Lake, IL

#3 Mar 25, 2009
I think it's a great idea. I don't think women should feel offended or jealous of another's looks or whatever, because each female has her own problems and issues. Besides, it could be a very good tool to use to get the oven heated up. Lol!

“PRETTY IN INK”

Since: Jan 09

Sac Town

#4 Mar 25, 2009
I use to casually date a guy who liked to take me to strip clubs. He enjoyed me getting lap dances from the strippers, and I enjoyed him paying for them for me...LOL.
I must say we had some pretty good times, after getting all worked up and all.
ncguy

Cary, NC

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Thanks for the replys. I ahve found a place that is couples friendly. As a non-bi woman would you enjoy a lap dance?
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#6 Mar 26, 2009
I saw a man and his wife at a strip club once.

They sat right up front so that she could get an eyefull. I was sitting off to the side.

One woman who was a dancer started coming on to the wife. She was down to nothing but her panties and she squatted right in front of the wife.

She got right up in the wife's face - her crotch was maybe 18 inches from her face. The dancer was talking to the wife and had a very naughty smile on her face.

Next the dancer reached down and pulled her panties aside, revealing her magnificent, hairy brunette muff; her thick, swollen pu**y lips were standing apart.

The wife was transfixed - she moved forward, her eyes bugging out of her head, her mouth half open. Her face was maybe 12 inches from the dancer's pu**y.

It was obvious to one and all that she was fighting with every ounce of strength in her to not bury her face in that brunette muff and just devour that pu**y. It was a VERY hot little show.

There's no doubt that the wife was furiously devouring some lucky woman's pu**y not long after that evening.

Her hubby is one lucky fu*ker!
John

United States

#7 May 13, 2010
My wife enjoys going with me and we both enjoy her getting girl on girl lap dances! This is one way that we celebrate our anniversary!
Erick

Jefferson City, MO

#8 May 14, 2010
John wrote:
My wife enjoys going with me and we both enjoy her getting girl on girl lap dances! This is one way that we celebrate our anniversary!
My g/f and I enjoy going to strip clubs. We both like to watch the other get a lap dance.We also frequent a place that has private booths. We go into the seperate or together get a nice show.It always leads to hot sex later that nite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Snapperfudge 958,864
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Mightystudds 471,766
Old dirty men only 4 min luke 29
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min perfectboymaster 48,148
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 34,822
Midlands b.b.m pins (Aug '14) 5 min garath 17
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min whatsmyname201 208,571
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 16 min Emma 15,061
More from around the web