Do girls like it when guys get a boner
Jackie

Derby, UK

#2808 Oct 8, 2013
We try to make sure it's empty but sometimes people go into cubical next door I have to really try not to scream moan or whimper but if u had a cxxk as big as his pounding u good doubt u could contain it either even tho I bend over with my face down in the corner of the cubicle bench face buried in our towels with my ass up in the air for him to pound the life out of just hoping the towels muffle the noises I make be course boy it's good we don't want my friend/his gf or my husband to find out as it's just some fun he likes my body and I well I just enjoy playing sucking and getting fxxked with his big cock.hay if my mate had not told how he measured up I would not have been so curious to see it never mind want it.now I'm playing with her favoret toy.o well what she don't know a.
Robot

Lexington, NC

#2810 Oct 8, 2013
Ladies I'll show you mine.

Skype me robottrash s user

“no longer active”

Since: Sep 13

UK

#2811 Oct 8, 2013
Jackie wrote:
We try to make sure it's empty but sometimes people go into cubical next door I have to really try not to scream moan or whimper but if u had a cxxk as big as his pounding u good doubt u could contain it either even tho I bend over with my face down in the corner of the cubicle bench face buried in our towels with my ass up in the air for him to pound the life out of just hoping the towels muffle the noises I make be course boy it's good we don't want my friend/his gf or my husband to find out as it's just some fun he likes my body and I well I just enjoy playing sucking and getting fxxked with his big cock.hay if my mate had not told how he measured up I would not have been so curious to see it never mind want it.now I'm playing with her favoret toy.o well what she don't know a.
Kind of a friend with benefits situation?
I have one of them....its hot lol
hardballs

Eight Mile Plains, Australia

#2812 Oct 8, 2013
Hay want to send me some pics.
dirtymind

Eight Mile Plains, Australia

#2813 Oct 8, 2013
Dose any girl want to send me some pics plz ;)
Ryan

London, UK

#2814 Oct 8, 2013
JadeS wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it, swallow it, let it thrust into me - I love it all!!
Good girl!
Susan

Ormond Beach, FL

#2815 Oct 8, 2013
hardballs wrote:
Hay want to send me some pics.
What's your e-mail addy?

“this is cyber. not real”

Since: Sep 11

cleveland, oh

#2817 Oct 8, 2013
Guy in KY wrote:
As I said earlier I hope you have a fantastic week ahead of you this week!! Full of fun and enjoyment!! <quoted text>
... brown-noser

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2818 Oct 8, 2013
yep i like to sit on my boyfriends face to give him a boner :D

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2819 Oct 8, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of a friend with benefits situation?
I have one of them....its hot lol
Friends with benefits are the best.

“no longer active”

Rochester, UK

#2820 Oct 8, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Friends with benefits are the best.
yup
never even considered it before but there's only one way I will give him up now and that's if it becomes a problem with our partners, but well remain friends

Location hidden

#2821 Oct 8, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
yup
never even considered it before but there's only one way I will give him up now and that's if it becomes a problem with our partners, but well remain friends
That's great way to think I have the same plain with my friends as my wife does too.

“I love to enjoy wornpanties...”

Since: May 13

Pantieville

#2822 Oct 8, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>What's your e-mail addy?
Pantyloverf (at) gmail (dot) com
Kayla

UK

#2823 Oct 8, 2013
I love it when I'm on top of a guy fully clothed, kissing and grinding our hips together and I can feel him get hard and his cock rubbing against me, it's so hot!
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#2824 Oct 8, 2013
Kayla wrote:
I love it when I'm on top of a guy fully clothed, kissing and grinding our hips together and I can feel him get hard and his cock rubbing against me, it's so hot!
that sounds hot! Would u do that to me
Kayla

UK

#2826 Oct 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> that sounds hot! Would u do that to me
If that's what you wanted I would ;) you like girls on top grinding against you?

Location hidden

#2827 Oct 8, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
yep i like to sit on my boyfriends face to give him a boner :D
Most guys would get that way you sitting on there face unless there gay.

“no longer active”

Rochester, UK

#2828 Oct 8, 2013
Kayla wrote:

I love doing that. Him wearing his boxers me on top grinding against him til I c*m on his shorts
adamUKnorthwest

UK

#2831 Oct 8, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
I love doing that. Him wearing his boxers me on top grinding against him til I c*m on his shorts
Hey you got bbm? Leave your pin ;)

Dalton, GA

#2832 Oct 8, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, your posts always get me going! Meet me in the changing cubicle? Lol =p
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hey312 1,520,838
Clapham sex fun adults only (Apr '13) 2 min Zero8 8
any gay teens in Philadelphia? (Feb '15) 2 min Twitdafatty 27
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min lee5687 259,355
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min ajgs94 159,241
Gf or wife pic swap (May '09) 2 min bigboy7759 1,048
biggest snapchat freaks!!!! (Oct '13) 2 min Wsr60nhc 727
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min gamer69 364,006
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Welder 188,368
More from around the web