Next Last
HornynWetsBoyfri end

Bury, UK

#2 Jan 12, 2012
slutemmauk@gmail.com Email her!!
Bubba420

Leesburg, GA

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Being degraded/punished/etc. is fun in a M/S relationship, but usually it helps to know why. Do you want her to feel like a slut? Ugly? Cant satisfy anyone? Any common "theme"? Maybe give a few details about her?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2012
I agree with Bubba - we need to know more!
HornynWetsBoyfri end

Aylesbury, UK

#6 Jan 14, 2012
It isnt me that wants it as such its hers! Shes making me put this on here so more people expose her. She wants to be exposed on the internet, public places and stuff, so everyone can see what a sl*t she is. She wants people to email her telling her what they would do to her, or what they have done to her pics. Is there anything you would have in mind?
Jay

Leeds, UK

#7 Jan 14, 2012
Send us some pictures.
jdangy@hotmail.co.uk
Danny Warbucks

Portland, OR

#8 Jan 14, 2012
HornynWetsBoyfriend wrote:
...She wants to be exposed on the internet, public places and stuff, so everyone can see what a sl*t she is...
I think it's too bad there isn't a age-verified board like this where you can just post pictures! Sending e-mails about stuff like this is far too dangerous, legally. You're never sure that it's not an underage person that's going to be seeing them.

Since: Jan 12

Deux-montagnes, Canada

#9 Jan 14, 2012
jakedaniels18@live.com send me sumthin :)

“I don't bite”

Since: Dec 11

Quincy

#10 Jan 14, 2012
How old is she, tell some more about her so we can find different forms of humiliation
For her
Join Free

Since: Jan 12

Johnstown, PA

#11 Jan 14, 2012
HornynWetsBoyfriend wrote:
It isnt me that wants it as such its hers! Shes making me put this on here so more people expose her. She wants to be exposed on the internet, public places and stuff, so everyone can see what a sl*t she is. She wants people to email her telling her what they would do to her, or what they have done to her pics. Is there anything you would have in mind?
I emailed the email you posted above and didn't get anything back
Dave

Portland, OR

#13 Jan 14, 2012
I would humiliate her sexually, with some other couples watching from chairs in the middle of the room she would be brought in and made to undress herself as we watched. Then we would tell her to begin touching herself, and we would comment about her body as she masturbated and touched her breasts for our pleasure. with her hands gently restrained behind her back I would make her dropped to her knees as I unzipped and pulled myself out, and made her to start sucking me for the audience! As I grew hard and her mouth I put my hand behind her head and forced her to take me all, even if it makes her gag! Then with her hands still restrained while there on her knees I would bend her over so her face was on the carpet and I would make her say "thank you" as I mounted and entered her doggy style to the applause and appreciation of the viewers watching her be defiled and used. After I had emptied myself inside her she would stand and I would release her hands and make her reach down to retrieve some of the cream pie, and then tasted off her fingers as we told her what a slut and whore she was, and how this is all she was good for. then we would take her to the back bedroom where you would be waiting for her, already nude, and you could use her and add your mess to mine as she wept softly in her humiliation.
Nikki

El Monte, CA

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Sounds hot, I wish my boyfriend world do that to me
joe777222

Dover, DE

#15 Jan 14, 2012
nikki email me joegarbe72@yahoo.com to chat
Dave

Mitcham, UK

#17 Jan 14, 2012
I will Nikki email me

davehard2011@hotmail.co.uk
Sooth Operator

Leeds, UK

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Sounds hot, I wish my boyfriend world do that to me
are 16 or over?
Sad

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Jan 14, 2012
Dave wrote:
I would humiliate her sexually, with some other couples watching from chairs in the middle of the room she would be brought in and made to undress herself as we watched. Then we would tell her to begin touching herself, and we would comment about her body as she masturbated and touched her breasts for our pleasure. with her hands gently restrained behind her back I would make her dropped to her knees as I unzipped and pulled myself out, and made her to start sucking me for the audience! As I grew hard and her mouth I put my hand behind her head and forced her to take me all, even if it makes her gag! Then with her hands still restrained while there on her knees I would bend her over so her face was on the carpet and I would make her say "thank you" as I mounted and entered her doggy style to the applause and appreciation of the viewers watching her be defiled and used. After I had emptied myself inside her she would stand and I would release her hands and make her reach down to retrieve some of the cream pie, and then tasted off her fingers as we told her what a slut and whore she was, and how this is all she was good for. then we would take her to the back bedroom where you would be waiting for her, already nude, and you could use her and add your mess to mine as she wept softly in her humiliation.
I'd let you do that to me!

“I don't bite”

Quincy

#21 Jan 14, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I'd let you do that to me!
Sad why are you sad
Would you like me to degrade you
Sad

Edwardsville, IL

#22 Jan 14, 2012
Nunlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad why are you sad
Would you like me to degrade you
Why do u love nuns
braydon

West Covina, CA

#23 Jan 14, 2012
hey sext me I'll degrade her for you:) 8014727455

“I don't bite”

Quincy

#24 Jan 14, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Why do u love nuns
Love nuns because they are hot
Nothing sexier than a woman dressed in leather nun gear
Now back to you why you sad

“I don't bite”

Quincy

#25 Jan 14, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Why do u love nuns
Maybe you should dress up as a nun for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min rum 60,280
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Tastelikemangoss 414,380
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min imatito 251,090
Gay teens/men in Maryland? 3 min mdtowson 11
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min wiseguy7819 540,834
Any women really want to start a incestuous fam... (Oct '12) 3 min Yabril 159
Anyone up now want some fun 3 min 1Ash123 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min will 595,900
More from around the web