women would you castrate a man and why..?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
john

UK

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Money, fun revenge.
john

UK

#2 Jan 11, 2011
john wrote:
Money, fun revenge.
The only reason I ask is my sisters girl friends all seam to talk about when drunk, about wot they would do to a mans bits for a laugh if pissed of by men. It can such a turn on when they talk about it
HHC

League City, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2011
I would never castrate a man for a crime, I would leave that up to the law. But!!! If I was ever forced to suck his little man, like in a rape situation, I would bite the sucker off and spit across the room.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2011
I think I would be capable of it! Like if God forbid I have a child and someone sexually assualts or abuses my baby! I think I'd do more than just castrate at that point! If the law did that I think their would be a lot less sex related crimes and definitely no repeat offenders! If you have an extensive history of sexual assualts then your balls should come off! When your not potent anymore you don't get the urge to rape and molest! Just a thought ...

By the way who would want to castrate someone for fun?
HHC

League City, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
I think I would be capable of it! Like if God forbid I have a child and someone sexually assualts or abuses my baby! I think I'd do more than just castrate at that point! If the law did that I think their would be a lot less sex related crimes and definitely no repeat offenders! If you have an extensive history of sexual assualts then your balls should come off! When your not potent anymore you don't get the urge to rape and molest! Just a thought ...
I used to think like this, then I realized if I committed a crime, then I could not be there for my child, therefore leaving the door open for them to be violated again. I would want to do all those things you mentioned, but, would think of them first.
Even when a man is castrated they can always take testosterone to build up to their normal levels. In some castrated men, it has been proven that they would still commit sexual crimes against children and society, even when they were castrated. It is all in their head. So, we would basically have to behead them or give them a lobotomy to cure them of their desire to hurt children.

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 11, 2011
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think like this, then I realized if I committed a crime, then I could not be there for my child, therefore leaving the door open for them to be violated again. I would want to do all those things you mentioned, but, would think of them first.
Even when a man is castrated they can always take testosterone to build up to their normal levels. In some castrated men, it has been proven that they would still commit sexual crimes against children and society, even when they were castrated. It is all in their head. So, we would basically have to behead them or give them a lobotomy to cure them of their desire to hurt children.
If that's the case then the hands and feet should be cut off,too. I doubt they can still molest anyone after that.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2011
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
give them a lobotomy to cure them of their desire to hurt children.
Sounds doable to me
Rose

Boston, MA

#8 Jan 14, 2011
If a man is a pedophiler I think that the sex gland that gives him orgasms should be removed like how they do to cats.
Join Free
John

Braintree, MA

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Rose wrote:
If a man is a pedophiler I think that the sex gland that gives him orgasms should be removed like how they do to cats.
I am in the Boston area myself and I am gonna disagree with you.....My sex gland is needed to have sex with who ever I want....
Sally

Snitterby, UK

#10 Mar 10, 2011
If he says my bum looks big!

Since: Mar 11

UK

#11 Mar 10, 2011
Sally wrote:
Lol, harsh but funny
john

UK

#12 Mar 10, 2011
It's this girls fantasy to castrate a man for here fun. Like she says,his left useless without c.ming and she gets all the pleasure knowing that.
Jack

Medina, OH

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Sally wrote:
But I like a big butt! Nice round amazi... Sorry what was I talking about?
Mariam

Egypt

#14 Apr 14, 2011
i castrated two men , the first one when i squeezed his ball in my hand i can't stop my self till crushing them and the second one when i suck his balls i crushed his balls bettween my teeth but the problem is that when i crush a man balls his sac was rapidlly swallen and complaining seveer pain and loss his ballance and finally went to the hospital .
Nich Danger

Saint Joseph, MI

#15 Apr 16, 2011
Talking about it and doing it are two different things . My wife has a history of making "castration threats". They have never been "mean spirited"., but rather playful and teasing . Over the years I realized they turned me on. At first I wasn't going to admit it, but she figured it out on her own. About 2 years ago I asked her to play rough with my balls. At first she was a bit hesitant , but I assured her I was okay with it. After that she started to "get in to", asking do you want me to take them off? ". I said I'd rather not . Since then, I let her bust my balls when ever the mood hits her. Usually she does it about once every three months. I have notice she tends to make more threats about castrating me, prior to and after those times. Recently I told her I find the idea of letting her de ball me a turn on, and that's why I like having her bust my balls. She said " if you are castrated it would be the last time". Shortly after that we were fooling around. While I was on top she read around and got a hold of one of my balls, and began squeezing as hard as she could . I had to ask her stop. She smiled and said " you can't tell me that you like the idea of letting me castrate you, and not expect me to try to take one off!." then she added " I guess what I need to know is, how far I'm allowed to go". I told her I didn't want to really be neutered, but maybe at some point I'd be willing to let her take them off., since you seem to want to for real.

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

#16 Apr 16, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
Def great reason...raping in more than one instance...forcing sex on wife/gf
Gigawhat

Saint Joseph, MI

#17 Apr 17, 2011
They need a reason? I married a woman who uses the simplest of excuses to suggest castration. I think she gets thrill out of it.
john

UK

#18 Apr 19, 2011
You pi55 a woman off, and the first thing she says is I'll cut your balls/dick off am sure it turns them on knowing if there did I'd never c.m again as do I.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 19, 2011
Wow what kind of women are you guys dating who get turned on by castration? If he's not potent anymore what's the point of even banging?
john

UK

#20 Apr 19, 2011
Normal everyday women, They only say it doesn't mean they will... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Lilminaj2 198,382
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Iwannaa 336,818
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 3 min blondie1975 16,557
getting hard when a little girl sits on your lap (Jan '14) 3 min Delzdelivz 783
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min yonko 85,084
Snapchat sexting ;) (Nov '12) 3 min David Gotze 3,905
Wife secretly wants a big cock (Aug '12) 3 min Ben 231
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Jack_s2990 446,169
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min anthony_b931 526,856
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min wassuptho21 32,585