Guys: Have you ever had sex with a passed out chick?

Created by Family Luver on Jan 25, 2010

1,819 votes

Click on an option to vote

No, Gross.

No, But I would!

Yes, and she found out.

Yes, and she didn't find out.

Yes and she was under 18.

just an allusion

United States

#147 Sep 21, 2010
Mr P wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes down to knowing the person. I have been married going on 4 years. My wife and I don't mind it so we know it isn't harmful or against each other's will. If you are unsure, ask your partner. "Hey BF, if you pass out after drinking, can I blow you or sit on your dick" Chances are your BF will say "sure"
If you don't want your Bf going down on you or having sex with you while your passed out, tell him.
Disclaimer: If you have been dating for a short period of time, don't take my advice. My advice/opinion applies to those in long term relationships.
I've had GF's ride me while I've been unconscious, though I DID ask them to wake me (when I found out) because I wanted to be able to actively participate, but they countered saying that they preferred it when they were in full control so, from that moment on, I developed &/or acquired a desired propensity for the "girl on top" position and have to admit that I enjoy being able to watch them go at it and wear themselves out on me, enjoy it VERY much actually, and it served to insure that I was always awake to participate &/or watch.
just an allusion

United States

#148 Sep 21, 2010
jimzimjohn wrote:
I have had sex with a girl that was passed out, it was absolute bliss!I still think about it, it was one of the best sex sessions i have ever had, my ex wife did not mind when i told her in the morning. she even fantasised about it for years and was always asking me how it was and she had always wanted it done to her ? So there all you do gooders !I suppose i raped her as well.
Inasmuch as you were MARRIED to her then, no, it was not rape...DUH!

Now, as for those of us here that have been speaking out against this derogative behavior, that is us "do gooders", imagine what the World would be like if it were filled with a bunch of inconsiderate, narcissistic, socially inept, douchebag perverts that did nothing but drug or inebriate girls and women because that was the ONLY way they could ever get laid.

THINK about it....
John

Lambton, Australia

#149 Sep 21, 2010
Really it's very simple.

No means no
"Lack of yes" means no
Drunk / passed out / unconcious girls means no

Anyone that has done this is a rapist, no matter how you want to justify it.
John

Lambton, Australia

#150 Sep 21, 2010
Oh and I should add.
Just because you're a couple first, doesn't make it ok. Yes, a husband can rape their wives.

As I said above "lack of no" =/= yes. And this doesn't change even in relationships.
John

Lambton, Australia

#151 Sep 21, 2010
just an allusion wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you, with but one caveat...A girl out with people whom she believes to be her "friends", people who have BEEN her friends, SHOULD be able to be comfortable and feel secure enough to let herself go without having to worry about being "gang raped"/becoming the victim of a "humping", as girls need to fully unwind themselves sometimes and should be able to do it with their FRIENDS, you know, people who will actually protect them from such lecherous bastards as those mentioned in this thread.
In short, you SHOULD be able to DEPEND on your friends, that's why you have them as "friends". There's NOTHING victimizing about relying on your friends to look out for you.
Totally agree. This is why all women should wear head to toe burkas. Infact, should not be aloud outdoors without a male relative. Because all men are rapists and females should expect to get raped at all times, and they are players and not victims if they get raped when they contribute.

sarcasm off.

This is, essentailly the argument you're making. Sure, a girl that drinks so much and passes out has done something wrong, but if she gets sexually assaulted whilst that happens, it's NOT HER FAULT.

Think of it like this. A male gets drunk and passed out. During that time, someone steals his wallet. Does that mean that the thief is ok and not to blame? Of course not. Sure the guy shouldn't have passed out, but it still doesn't make it his fault.

Also, what about girls that are victims of spiked drinks (be it drugs, or even more alcohol)?

There is no excuse, NONE, ever for sexual assault. I don't care if the girl is unconcious naked with "go ahead I don't mind" tattooed on her. It's still rape.
John

Lambton, Australia

#152 Sep 21, 2010
Oh for craps sake I "replied" to the wrong person.

The CORRECT quote the above was aimed at was
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I'm going to say is not going to be popular but I'm going to say it anyway. The woman/girl is ultimately responsible for her own welfare and safety. If she's within a group of people and drinks herself senseless, then she only has herself to blame if something negative happens. They should not depend on anyone else to keep them safe. If you put yourself in a bad situation, you're not a victim, you're one of the players.
Appologies to just an allusion, rant mistargeted there.
just an allusion

United States

#153 Sep 21, 2010
Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the stupid bitch who knowingly got wasted in a room full of drunk horny guys?
Come one, sometimes the door even has a sign saying not to go through it, it's hard to feel bad for girls who get messed with after they pass out from being too drunk.
If they were drugged, it's a different story, but it's their own choice to get that drunk, and they know exactly what's going to happen to them when they pass out in front of a bunch of horny guys.
Gotta face the real world sometime, and leave the high horse at the ranch.
Here, in the "real world", it is suppose to be alright to party with your friends and NOT have to worry about them taking undue advantage of you, or even running a "train" on you, merely because you felt secure enough in your friendship with them to be relaxed enough around them to actually enjoy yourself...There simply is no RIGHT, no justification, to be devised out of the inconceivable WRONGNESS of that scenario.

If anyone is not of an age or consciousness or of rational ability to competently give their permission, their consent, then it is RAPE!
just an allusion

United States

#154 Sep 21, 2010
Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
Takin the guys up on their offer and drinkin is still the girls' choice.
Sorry, i hate when people try to make excuses rather than owning up to their own actions.
Engaging in an evening of drinking &/or partying with your friends is one thing while agreeing to be RAPED is another altogether...Get your head out of your arse already.
Join Free
just an allusion

United States

#155 Sep 21, 2010
Virgin Mari wrote:
...I don't like blaming the victim but girls need to take responsibility. If she chooses not to be in control of her own body she chooses what comes with that...
Do you know what an "oxymoron" is? It's like saying "clean coal" or "black light" or "promiscuous celibacy"...The two terms are incongruous or contradictory to one another.

Much is the case with your statement of "blaming the victim" as a "victim" is absolved of any blame purely in the sense of having been the unfortunate recipient of an offense committed against them.
Virgin Mari wrote:
I heard a story about a girl that was unconcscience at a party and like 5 guys gang raped her in a back room and some nice girls had to save her. She didn't even remember what happened
Likely because alcohol wasn't the only thing she drank that evening.
just an allusion

United States

#156 Sep 21, 2010
kuer wrote:
I banged a woman unconscious twice in one session - I stopped and waited for her to wake up the first time - the second time she went out I kept pounding her. She came back in about 20 seconds and orgasmed very quickly and very hard. This was at the end of a very long session.
THAT is a different situation altogether as it is completely 180 degrees different from raping some girl than it is to cause her to pass out &/or lose consciousness by driving her to levels of pleasure she is as of yet unable to accommodate &/or capable of consciously experiencing.

Yes, a woman can be taken to levels of pleasure that she is unable to consciously comprehend, accept, &/or deal with.
just an allusion

United States

#157 Sep 21, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. This is why all women should wear head to toe burkas. Infact, should not be aloud outdoors without a male relative. Because all men are rapists and females should expect to get raped at all times, and they are players and not victims if they get raped when they contribute.
sarcasm off.
This is, essentailly the argument you're making. Sure, a girl that drinks so much and passes out has done something wrong, but if she gets sexually assaulted whilst that happens, it's NOT HER FAULT.
Think of it like this. A male gets drunk and passed out. During that time, someone steals his wallet. Does that mean that the thief is ok and not to blame? Of course not. Sure the guy shouldn't have passed out, but it still doesn't make it his fault.
Also, what about girls that are victims of spiked drinks (be it drugs, or even more alcohol)?
There is no excuse, NONE, ever for sexual assault. I don't care if the girl is unconcious naked with "go ahead I don't mind" tattooed on her. It's still rape.
You have, obviously, misconstrued my comments as I am not, nor have I EVER, condoned this sort of behavior and, honestly, I don't see where the disconnect occurred in your review of my reply.
just an allusion

United States

#158 Sep 21, 2010
John wrote:
Oh for craps sake I "replied" to the wrong person.
The CORRECT quote the above was aimed at was
<quoted text>
Appologies to just an allusion, rant mistargeted there.
And I replied BEFORE I read the thread further, my bad.

Since: May 09

Merry Christmas!

#159 Sep 21, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>
sarcasm off.
I agree, but again, if you walk into the lion's den fully aware that you can be mauled, would you do it anyway? Common sense would say no.

What I'm saying is, it is rape if a woman is taken without her consent, no two ways about it. She also must take responsibility for her own safety and not put herself into a situation where she can be taken advantage of. The best way to do that is not to drink yourself into a stupor so you're able to fight your aggressor, or at the very least, say NO!
just an allusion

United States

#160 Sep 21, 2010
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but again, if you walk into the lion's den fully aware that you can be mauled, would you do it anyway? Common sense would say no.
What I'm saying is, it is rape if a woman is taken without her consent, no two ways about it. She also must take responsibility for her own safety and not put herself into a situation where she can be taken advantage of. The best way to do that is not to drink yourself into a stupor so you're able to fight your aggressor, or at the very least, say NO!
Yet shouldn't one also be entitled to feel safe and secure around those they've chosen to let themselves go with?

Afterall, they ARE suppose to be FRIENDS and not some sex-crazed perverts just looking to take advantage of another FRIEND when they let their guard down merely because they thought they were in good company or, worse still, take advantage of her good nature and trust in their supposedly shared friendship just to get at someone else.

It is just neither right nor proper however you chose to look at it irregardless of the girls' state of mind/consciousness at the time and those that have violated such trust, that have taken advantage of such virtue, DESERVE punishment!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#161 Sep 21, 2010
Whoever made the poll should change it from "No, gross" to "No, because I'm not an idiot"

I hope anyone who has done this gets convicted of rape. Some people have sleep fetishes and it would be ok as long as they have the ok from the partner to touch them while they sleep.
just an allusion

United States

#162 Sep 21, 2010
Jayplex wrote:
Whoever made the poll should change it from "No, gross" to "No, because I'm not an idiot"
I hope anyone who has done this gets convicted of rape. Some people have sleep fetishes and it would be ok as long as they have the ok from the partner to touch them while they sleep.
"...convicted of rape...", or have their genitalia removed...I like to give people options.

Since: May 09

Merry Christmas!

#163 Sep 21, 2010
just an allusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet shouldn't one also be entitled to feel safe and secure around those they've chosen to let themselves go with?
Afterall, they ARE suppose to be FRIENDS and not some sex-crazed perverts just looking to take advantage of another FRIEND when they let their guard down merely because they thought they were in good company or, worse still, take advantage of her good nature and trust in their supposedly shared friendship just to get at someone else.
It is just neither right nor proper however you chose to look at it irregardless of the girls' state of mind/consciousness at the time and those that have violated such trust, that have taken advantage of such virtue, DESERVE punishment!
Of course they should. Whoever you're with, you cannot trust them to help you. They could be your best friends who would take a bullet for you but if they're drinking also, how can they protect you if they aren't of sound mind themselves?

Absolutely! If any man takes advantage of a situation to rape a woman, he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Location hidden

#164 Sep 21, 2010
just an allusion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, though all cases aren't around people whom they trust. I believe people do need to watch out for themselves but the people who do rape need to be put away.

Its like if there is a woman walking alone and has to go through a rough part of town to get home from work ends up getting raped. One could say she shouldn't have been in that area. Even though she put herself in a bad position doesn't mean that it is all her fault.

The laws are strict enough for a man to be put away for violating a woman and I wish more woman would be willing to put the fucks where they belong. Let them see what happens to rapists in prison lol they become the victim.

Sorry for my language if one of my female friends were violated in such a way I would lose my mind and do something that wouldn't be wise.

Kimball, MN

#165 Sep 21, 2010
my answer is a definite no it would equate to making to a corpse but I have heard that some people are not sick personally I have never met anyone that sick and I certainly hope I never do mean anyone that is that totally and completely deranged
just an allusion

United States

#166 Sep 21, 2010
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they should. Whoever you're with, you cannot trust them to help you. They could be your best friends who would take a bullet for you but if they're drinking also, how can they protect you if they aren't of sound mind themselves?
Absolutely! If any man takes advantage of a situation to rape a woman, he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Tu Quoque fallacy in reasoning, that is, two wrongs do not make a right.

Yes, everyone was drinking &/or drunk, yet the mutual drunkeness of the individuals involved does not equate to consent on behalf of the victim, nor does it automatically excuse the assailants of the behavior/rape of the unconscious and indefensible victim, PERIOD!

You take this rationale into ANY court ANY where in the World and the attackers will have their arses handed to them...IF it should ever happen to someone I know, to a woman or girl close to me, then the perpetrators will have their genitalia handed to them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love to show off MY WIFE (Nov '07) 2 min jake23k 3,051
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min jakerules04 248,398
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 3 min fat 18m for fun 6,553
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min epicg-2000 535,828
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Karlmadd94 410,516
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Sammy 592,854
any guys want to sext?? (Jan '11) 4 min Tyler 3,224
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Gloryboy722 58,838
More from around the web