Guys: Have you ever had sex with a pa...

Guys: Have you ever had sex with a passed out chick?

Created by Family Luver on Jan 25, 2010

2,309 votes

Click on an option to vote

No, Gross.

No, But I would!

Yes, and she found out.

Yes, and she didn't find out.

Yes and she was under 18.

flyboy

Richmond, VA

#24 Jan 27, 2010
Bashing? Excuse me, but for the people trying to condone this, this is RAPE. Rape is one of the #1 biggest offenses a person can do to one another. And not even rape while someone is awake, raping a sleeping girl? Are you THAT desperate and hard up for sex? Not only are you a huge pervert if you do this, you are LAME as hell.

And Reason, trust me. Guys don't want other guys like this. No-one wants them. Which is one major reason why they do something like this.
15 n horny

Ilford, UK

#25 Jan 27, 2010
Reminds of that storue of people usin jar jar as a sex toy. Seriously google it uts messed up
Lizzie

Eltham, Australia

#26 Jan 27, 2010
lynette wrote:
I wouldn't know how many time I've been f-cked whilst flaked out at parties. It isn't fair realy but I guess it is my fault for drinking too much.
Same here Lynette. Not good.
Heb

UK

#27 Jan 27, 2010
Thats sick. Having sex with that person who is passed out is wrong and its classed as rape,
dog

Fredericktown, MO

#28 Jan 27, 2010
Yes ,We were doing it dog style I knew she slowed down but didn't know she had pass out.I wonder why she didn't say something when I put it in the back door. She wasn't mad but we are still together
Family Luver

United States

#29 Jan 28, 2010
Man, I really wish that there was a way to see who voted what, because I would really love to find some people who have shared in the same such experiences as myself for chat. Oh well.
shlygy

Dallas, TX

#30 Feb 8, 2010
hah i basically asked her if she passed out if it was cool if I continued and she was like yeah.

“You Can Call Me Queenie”

Since: Jul 09

Any Town U.S.A.

#31 Feb 8, 2010
Dude Slick wrote:
My answer is NO.I have never raped anyone.
That's exactly what it is too!
Join Free

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#32 Feb 8, 2010
its me wrote:
i voted yes and she found out but it was actually yes and i told her
SEX with a "passed out chick" is not sex,IT IS RAPE.Respect the "chicks."
Ex Bad Boy

West Palm Beach, FL

#33 Feb 10, 2010
This happened many years ago, when i was 16 and the girl next door was like 14 and we had sex all the time, mostly oral. She was the first girl i was ever with that would let me get a little rough and kinda f*ck her mouth, and it felt so good to unload down her throat. Sometimes she would gag a little, but she really worshipped me and was always available to me. I always thought she had the hottest mom, around 33 and tall and slim, with really nice boobs. Anyway, one day we went into her house through the back and were gonna go to her room, but she said come see this. Well she opened her folks door, and there was her mom passed out, lying face down in bed. My girl said that her mom took alot of pills and when she drank, she would just totally pass out, and was completely oblivious to whether they ate or were home, or anything.....well, i thought cool, and we went up to her room and were naked, doing it for hours, as it seemed her mother never stirred. When several weeks went by and my girl told me her dad was taking her and her younger brother to their grampas for the weekend. I was down hearted without her, until saturday morning i got an idea.......i quietly entered the backdoor and called my girlfriends name, then tiptoed to the moms door and pushed it open....there she was all tan and only in a bra and bikini panties, lying on her side....i wispered her name and she did'nt move at all. My heart felt like it was coming out of my chest....i kneeled on the bed and rubbed her great ass with my fingers, and i was getting a massive hardon...then i slipped my hand under her bikini and rubbed her pussy lips, she felt so great and my heart was pounding.....i began to wonder how much i could do, without her waking up.....i undid the clasps on her bra and released her boobs, they were great, not so big but the kind that kinda angled upwards.....i felt her nipples between my fingers, she still did'nt stir at all, so i slowly peeled down her bikini panties and stuck my face down there and it smelled real musklike and i could'nt resist.... i got undressed in a flash and layed down beside her in like a spoon position, then spread her butt cheeks and eased myself into her warm pussy...the feeling was just incredible as i held on to her hipbone and slowly began pumping, i was in badboy heaven and it was only like a couple dozen thrusts before i came deep inside of her....i just lay there as my penis slowly slid away and thought....i don't even remember what i thought.....i slowly got up and dressed and she finally rolled over and mumbled something i could'nt make out but was still really out of it.....i stood there awhile and just feasted on the vision of her and how it was so incredible that i was even here next to her, let alone boinking her....i quietly exited the house and several days later went there with my girlfriend and her mom kinda smilied at me, just like always, but i thought....if she only knew....i always had a thing for her, but was way too scared to ever try anything like that again....so i just kept doing the daughter, but often as not, i fantasized that i was pounding the mom again.......
Randy

Lynnwood, WA

#34 Feb 10, 2010
flyboy wrote:
Only a COMPLETE loser and sad excuse of a man who must be extremely hard up for sex and desperate would do such a thing.
True but I hope you agree it's just as bad for a girl to have sex with a passed out guy. Or two guys in your case.

My ex had sex with me three times before and even jacked me off with some of her friends one of those times. II bet most guys here would say wats the problem but it works both ways. It's not fun when you're not aware. And where's the trust?
Randy

United States

#35 Feb 10, 2010
Ex Bad Boy wrote:
This happened many years ago, when i was 16 and the girl next door was like 14 and we had sex all the time, mostly oral. She was the first girl i was ever with that would let me get a little rough and kinda f*ck her mouth, and it felt so good to unload down her throat. Sometimes she would gag a little, but she really worshipped me and was always available to me. I always thought she had the hottest mom, around 33 and tall and slim, with really nice boobs. Anyway, one day we went into her house through the back and were gonna go to her room, but she said come see this. Well she opened her folks door, and there was her mom passed out, lying face down in bed. My girl said that her mom took alot of pills and when she drank, she would just totally pass out, and was completely oblivious to whether they ate or were home, or anything.....well, i thought cool, and we went up to her room and were naked, doing it for hours, as it seemed her mother never stirred. When several weeks went by and my girl told me her dad was taking her and her younger brother to their grampas for the weekend. I was down hearted without her, until saturday morning i got an idea.......i quietly entered the backdoor and called my girlfriends name, then tiptoed to the moms door and pushed it open....there she was all tan and only in a bra and bikini panties, lying on her side....i wispered her name and she did'nt move at all. My heart felt like it was coming out of my chest....i kneeled on the bed and rubbed her great ass with my fingers, and i was getting a massive hardon...then i slipped my hand under her bikini and rubbed her pussy lips, she felt so great and my heart was pounding.....i began to wonder how much i could do, without her waking up.....i undid the clasps on her bra and released her boobs, they were great, not so big but the kind that kinda angled upwards.....i felt her nipples between my fingers, she still did'nt stir at all, so i slowly peeled down her bikini panties and stuck my face down there and it smelled real musklike and i could'nt resist.... i got undressed in a flash and layed down beside her in like a spoon position, then spread her butt cheeks and eased myself into her warm pussy...the feeling was just incredible as i held on to her hipbone and slowly began pumping, i was in badboy heaven and it was only like a couple dozen thrusts before i came deep inside of her....i just lay there as my penis slowly slid away and thought....i don't even remember what i thought.....i slowly got up and dressed and she finally rolled over and mumbled something i could'nt make out but was still really out of it.....i stood there awhile and just feasted on the vision of her and how it was so incredible that i was even here next to her, let alone boinking her....i quietly exited the house and several days later went there with my girlfriend and her mom kinda smilied at me, just like always, but i thought....if she only knew....i always had a thing for her, but was way too scared to ever try anything like that again....so i just kept doing the daughter, but often as not, i fantasized that i was pounding the mom again.......
Did u ever tell the daughter about u and her mom? Did the mom get pregnant that ur aware of?
Ex Bad Boy

West Palm Beach, FL

#36 Feb 10, 2010
No, i never told anyone about it, i knew it was kinda bad, but i did alot of bad stuff, mostly crime and fighting, as i grew up in a suburb, just south of Chicago.....she never got pregnant, and i was really lucky the girlfriend did'nt, because back then i never used any condoms....i was lucky, in that i got away with almost every bad thing i did.....there was other stuff too...
CaptainObvious

Raynes Park, UK

#37 Feb 10, 2010
Ex Bad Boy wrote:
No, i never told anyone about it, i knew it was kinda bad, but i did alot of bad stuff, mostly crime and fighting, as i grew up in a suburb, just south of Chicago.....she never got pregnant, and i was really lucky the girlfriend did'nt, because back then i never used any condoms....i was lucky, in that i got away with almost every bad thing i did.....there was other stuff too...
That's just it, you only think you have gotten away with all of the bad stuff you did because the natural order of things and karma can take a very long time. One day, it will come back, no one gets away with anything.
andrew

Eureka, CA

#38 Feb 10, 2010
awnser-no gross

lol if u can only get laided buy a female that is passed out u have no skill.
Jase

Torrance, CA

#39 Apr 12, 2010
What was awkward for me, is that my friend slept over after a party, and she was drunk enough that she threw up all over herself and pissed herself, so I had to strip her naked and wash her clothes after I put her in my bed to sleep (I slept on my couch).

she was SO hot, I wound up feeling her up a little bit, but didn't go any farther than that.

Was hard explaining the situation in the morning, but she believed me.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#40 Apr 29, 2010
SEX with a 'passed out chick'is not sex;IT IS RAPE;AND A FELONY.BET you guys have now learned something new today?GIRLS,start using your brains already?
virgin mari

West Hartford, CT

#41 Apr 29, 2010
hmm seems the moral of the story is stop drinking to get drunk ladies! There's not gonna be some nice guy that's going to take of you. More than likey theres gonna be some disgusting loser that will take advantage. Not saying it's right but when you get that drunk your kinda bringing on yourself
Mr P

Falls, PA

#42 Apr 29, 2010
I had sex two times, each with a different girl while they were passed out. They didn't mind when I told them about in the morning.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#43 Apr 29, 2010
flyboy wrote:
Bashing? Excuse me, but for the people trying to condone this, this is RAPE. Rape is one of the #1 biggest offenses a person can do to one another. And not even rape while someone is awake, raping a sleeping girl? Are you THAT desperate and hard up for sex? Not only are you a huge pervert if you do this, you are LAME as hell.
And Reason, trust me. Guys don't want other guys like this. No-one wants them. Which is one major reason why they do something like this.
I agree. If she isn't conscious and saying it's okay it's rape, plain and simple.

Only a loser would do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min zachstrongarm 442,959
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min RazorMasta 124,237
Dirty ki...k 1 min boobyjelly 174,381
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min kevduckk 104,694
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min martinalison519 907,589
Need nude female snapchat (Jan '14) 1 min collinjbond 14,996
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Skype - hottattoo... 17,817
More from around the web