Guys: Have you ever had sex with a passed out chick?

Created by Family Luver on Jan 25, 2010

2,079 votes

Click on an option to vote

No, Gross.

No, But I would!

Yes, and she found out.

Yes, and she didn't find out.

Yes and she was under 18.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
its me

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 25, 2010
i voted yes and she found out but it was actually yes and i told her
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Only a COMPLETE loser and sad excuse of a man who must be extremely hard up for sex and desperate would do such a thing.
Insatiable

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jan 26, 2010
its me wrote:
Pretty sad! There isn't anything cool or funny about having sex with a woman that is passed out. That is a total violation of ones body, respect, and privacy. Karma is a beeyotch!!!!
Reason

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Yup, what u did is beyond words. I truly hope something painfully similar is thrust into you in the near future. Nothing about your actions can be debated in a way to make it appear right. You raped a girl. You are now a rapist. I hope someone that knows and you kicks your arse in a proper manner soon. F&@k you for what you've done. I'm a guy, and I assure that if a buddy told me a similar thing, I'd knock him out and call both her and the police.
Carl

UK

#5 Jan 26, 2010
Yeah, it was rather naughty of me. She was 16(legal age) and passed out on vodka at a friends's party. I drove her back to my place and had some good sex with her. I had hoped the sex would bring her round, but it it didn't. It was still good, though. She didn't really come round until late the next morning - a Sunday.

She wasn't too concerned about it. Her only worries were a] about her parents finding out (they didn't), and b] missing her Sunday dinner (which she also didn't.)

Strictly speaking, I suppose it could be called rape(which she frequently accuses me of), but as we've had sex a number of times since, that sort of condones it.

I'd like us to get hitched one day, but she's a bit reluctant to commit. Dunno why. We have fun together and we have many shared interests.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 26, 2010
its me wrote:
And I vote yes, you are a piece of sh1t.
Perverts

Lindsay, CA

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Doesn't surprise me. Some horny guys would screw anything, even one of those life size dolls!
Family Luver

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Well despite all these people bashing the guys that are honest about it, THANK YOU for being honest about your experiences, and not being a douche by just coming on the board and bashing others.
Join Free
DJ eddy

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2010
i would never do a girl that is passed out thats mest up
lynette

Montrose, Australia

#12 Jan 26, 2010
I wouldn't know how many time I've been f-cked whilst flaked out at parties. It isn't fair realy but I guess it is my fault for drinking too much.
rvc

Hawthorne, NJ

#13 Jan 26, 2010
I've never done anything that low.. But I did have a gf years ago that liked to take advantage of my sleep-on.. It was a great way to wake up :)
Insatiable

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Jan 26, 2010
Family Luver wrote:
Well despite all these people bashing the guys that are honest about it, THANK YOU for being honest about your experiences, and not being a douche by just coming on the board and bashing others.
Really? So, those of us that respect others and know better than to take advantage of someone that is incapacitated are douche's, but the guy that see's a woman passed out drunk, and unable to express her objections to having sex with him is justified just because he admits what he has done and thinks it's cool to talk about it! Sorry, but I don't think any credit ought to be paid to a guy that a) Possibly took some girls virginity. B) Risks passing her an STD or getting her pregnant, because he either didn't wear a condom or it was defective. If you're that hard up for sex...go buy yourself a hooker, but don't take advantage of a woman isn't aware of what's going on...it's called RESPECT!!!
Curious

UK

#15 Jan 26, 2010
It must feel wonderful to be Mr Perfect.
Reason

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2010
It must feel wonderful to be the guy who can only get laid because the girl is passed out and has no say in the matter. ie, does she want sex, a possible baby, or maybe a lovely case of AIDS. hey, it's ok she was drunk. It's her fault, a she problem.
Hey dude, try and get some like Men do. If not, well, maybe try guys.
Curious

UK

#17 Jan 27, 2010
Reason wrote:
It must feel wonderful to be the guy who can only get laid because the girl is passed out and has no say in the matter. ie, does she want sex, a possible baby, or maybe a lovely case of AIDS. hey, it's ok she was drunk. It's her fault, a she problem.
Hey dude, try and get some like Men do. If not, well, maybe try guys.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna decline. Keep your aids to yourself.
No Surprise

Lindsay, CA

#18 Jan 27, 2010
Ever go to a teen party? This kind of nonsense happens often at them.
Yep

Lindsay, CA

#19 Jan 27, 2010
lynette wrote:
I wouldn't know how many time I've been f-cked whilst flaked out at parties. It isn't fair realy but I guess it is my fault for drinking too much.
This is one of the main reasons that boys get girls drunk. The alcohol gets girls super horny and allows this kind of stuff to happen!
guy

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2010
once new a girl, and her friend who both had this weird fetish. They both liked the whole idea of being taken advantage of while passed out. I didn't quite understand, but I certainly didn't complain. We would plan little get togethers where we would drink, and as soon as one of them was out I was to do the deed, while the other watched so she could tell her friend. Kinky.
Dude Slick

Mountain Top, PA

#22 Jan 27, 2010
My answer is NO.I have never raped anyone.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#23 Jan 27, 2010
prof fate wrote:
I voted "yes", but its really moer of a "sort of". She was drunk (but concious) when we started, and passed out in the act.
And for those of you who are going to call me "a piece of sh!t" or something similar, our relationship lasted for about seven months...
That is a way different scenario than picking up a chick you don't know and f*cking here while she is completely knocked out. You=not rape. Raping a girl=piece of sh!t man. Big difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min alanh1998 355,800
Gay bi in luton (Sep '12) 7 min Top 2,710
Dirty ki...k 7 min male4all 73,538
Haryana gay sex 7 min sexy lund 942
Swap nudes on snapchat! (Nov '13) 7 min Thaladtho 3,977
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min Kansboytop 743,328
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min susytrade 748,162
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min Jenemm12 99,944
More from around the web