Papanaenae

Rancho Mirage, CA

#148 May 15, 2012
What a dumb ass you are to think he's a homo dont you get it it's a turn on for him and she likes it too and thats great, the biggest turn on I ever had was having a three sum with my wife then eating to pussy after he came inside her. That doest make me gay just a good husband that loves to fullfill his wife fantacies now ever year we go to Vegas we invite a Bi guy to our room and have a great weeknd. p8ntmike at Aon line
Ms_ Sexy

Aliquippa, PA

#149 May 19, 2012
Mrs. Z,
The fact that you are writing on here say's you are curious and possibly becoming open minded to explore other sexual things. Let him enjoy it and find something that is a little kinky for you. After being married so long you have to become creative,~ Enjoy!
PanTsniffr very hot! ;-)
stoney1215

Philadelphia, PA

#150 May 19, 2012
Mrs_Z wrote:
Hi. I'm new to this forum as of today.
My husband likes to "clean up" after sex. Meaning he is licking up his own semen off of me.
At first I was a bit troubled (well I still am) by this but the more I think about it... is this common and people just don't talk about it?
I was thinking how is that any different than him sticking his fingers in my mouth after manual stimulation? The difference I see there is because HE likes it and it turns HIM on to see me do that...
He is "cleaning up" because HE likes it. This does nothing for me sexually.
I would appreciate some honest answers. Thank you.
maybe he just likesthe taste of his mess .

Since: May 12

Niagara Falls, NY

#151 May 19, 2012
i like mine
Geminiway

Bowling Green, KY

#152 May 19, 2012
I have wanted to clean up for a long time, but as soon as I orgasm, I lose interest.

Niagara Falls, NY

#153 May 19, 2012
you just have to go for it
mike

Avondale, PA

#154 May 28, 2012
I wanted to do that for years , and never could bring myself to after I cum . I finally worked out how to do it and I enjoy it a lot . My wife also doesn't understand and thinks it's a bit weird she also thinks I might want to try it with a guy ( I would like to , but it's not important ) she doesn't get disgusted by me doing it and quite enjoys the extra oral stimulation but still thinks it a little strange ..

Since: Feb 09

Prescott, AZ

#155 May 28, 2012
Geminiway wrote:
I have wanted to clean up for a long time, but as soon as I orgasm, I lose interest.
Put some strawberry lipstick on.(or any flavor you like) When you go to clean it up you will like the taste. Then just think of it as dessert!
Join Free
CFNMer

Garden City, NY

#156 May 29, 2012
My wife has made me do this for years. i think it is so hot. All of her friends and most of their husbands know about it.
Annony

Santa Clara, CA

#157 May 29, 2012
Mrs_Z wrote:
Hi. I'm new to this forum as of today.
My husband likes to "clean up" after sex. Meaning he is licking up his own semen off of me.
At first I was a bit troubled (well I still am) by this but the more I think about it... is this common and people just don't talk about it?
I was thinking how is that any different than him sticking his fingers in my mouth after manual stimulation? The difference I see there is because HE likes it and it turns HIM on to see me do that...
He is "cleaning up" because HE likes it. This does nothing for me sexually.
I would appreciate some honest answers. Thank you.
It looks like Mrs_Z is gone, but here is why I like to do thee "clean up". Last lady friend I had now to long ago enjoyed oral sex and she is multi-organismc during a session she would come about five times. After awhile I noticed a pattern they would start out small and grow with each one. Around number three she was done with the oral and wanted me inside, that "was" her biggest. After awhile I thought why waste all that cum running out so I started to lick it up and paid attention to her clit, vollia another organism. Next time I made sure I was stuck between her thighs in '69' and licked and sucked her clean and when she came she clamp those thighs around my head and since we were laying tight to each other I could feel her organism also. Just Wonderful, Just Wonderful feeling that I could rock her that hard.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#158 May 29, 2012
mikebridges wrote:
I clean up my wife, but only if it's another man's sperm. She totally gets off on it, and so do I.
I am also in Houston. Would like to get together with her so that you have something to clean up

United States

#159 May 29, 2012
My husband licks me clean everytime he wants a second round of play. It makes him incredibly hard and if his sinuses are bothering him then he has the dog clean me. Either way its awesome.

Since: Mar 12

Lexington, SC

#161 May 30, 2012
ceb123 wrote:
I like to "clean up" for my gf and I too enjoy it quite a bit.There are actually more men than you would think th
at actually like doing that.
SC also would you clean up your girlfriend after she has been with another guy, not saying she has but would you?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#162 May 30, 2012
i sometimes lick my own off my hand. when i was having sex with a married couple last year i was licking his semen off his wife or licking her c*nt or getting him to w*nk into my mouth. i wouldn`t say i love the taste but i don`t hate it either and i find it a huge turn on. of course i swollow it all too

United States

#163 May 30, 2012
One night we met a couple for a full swap, and after mths husband c#m inside her I licked it out of her. And my husband licked other guys juice out if me. I don't understand why people get so uptight about sexual things.

Lexington, SC

#165 May 31, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
One night we met a couple for a full swap, and after mths husband c#m inside her I licked it out of her. And my husband licked other guys juice out if me. I don't understand why people get so uptight about sexual things.
Man that is so hot, do you enjoy watching your husband eat and lick the C@m out of your pu@@y after the other man who has just c@m in you,I want to try it so bad and then feed it back to her.

United States

#166 May 31, 2012
fred 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that is so hot, do you enjoy watching your husband eat and lick the C@m out of your pu@@y after the other man who has just c@m in you,I want to try it so bad and then feed it back to her.
Yes I love watching him clean me as it trickles out.

Merchantville, NJ

#167 May 31, 2012
fred 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
SC also would you clean up your girlfriend after she has been with another guy, not saying she has but would you?
thinking of it gets me quite hard!
Andalt

Duncan, SC

#170 Jul 21, 2012
One of my great turn ons is to perform oral on my wife after sex. We don't do it every time, but it is an ongoing fantasy when we're not doing so.

Merchantville, NJ

#171 Jul 21, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I love watching him clean me as it trickles out.
soooo Hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
show for paypal? 2 min Pasaway7889x 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min mesne 752,395
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Beckboy1 361,897
Girls do you enjoy wearing skirts with no panti... (Jun '11) 2 min Miky 990
46 Married guy looking for gay friends to chat ... 2 min home alone 19
Dirty ki...k 2 min snapshot_81 80,530
News Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson 3 min Potterman 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Jack 759,761
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min yudhit 101,780
More from around the web