My husband likes to "Clean up" after sex
Living It

Mexicali, Mexico

#26 Jan 8, 2009
Let me say that I have never had sex with a male, but I have no problem going down on my wife after having an orgasm in her; in fact there's something very erotic about it, like a more sensual and close intimacy.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#29 Jan 11, 2009
If you dont like to eat your own c*m, why would you think other people would?

C*m is tastyhotdelicious people.
BillClinton

AOL

#30 Jan 11, 2009
Well I ve never tasted my own c*m, but maybe thats because everyone of the women I had been with like Gennifer, and Monica love mine a lot so they keep em. Hell Monica even saved my c*m on her dress and thats how I got into so much trouble, dont you remember that. By the way Ken Star just loved digging into my sex life. That pervert.
flyboy wrote:
If you dont like to eat your own c*m, why would you think other people would?
C*m is tastyhotdelicious people.
Ptex

Richmond, TX

#32 Jan 19, 2009
I do it all of the time for my wife. She likes when I talk dirty about licking my cum out of her during sex and has pushed me down in between her legs after ejaculating. I like the slickness of her and we usually end up doing the deed again. I have no problem with it and don't think it is gay. Actually I am glad we are this open with each other that we are not afraid to tell each other what we like and don't like.
John

North Port, FL

#34 Feb 5, 2009
I would love to do this to my wife after every session. I wish she would take it like you Z. Yes it's a major turn on for me. Allow him to do this and even at times tell him to do it. It's great.
Wondering

AOL

#35 Feb 5, 2009
It is good that he can be open with you, I love to do it to my wife
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#36 Feb 5, 2009
BillClinton wrote:
Well I ve never tasted my own c*m, but maybe thats because everyone of the women I had been with like Gennifer, and Monica love mine a lot so they keep em. Hell Monica even saved my c*m on her dress and thats how I got into so much trouble, dont you remember that. By the way Ken Star just loved digging into my sex life. That pervert.
<quoted text>
Ken Star sucks, and Bill, if the girls in your life love your c*m, then of course you would too. Like I said, its hot.

And I am already forgetting about Monica and that whole situation.
Al snott

New Zealand

#37 Feb 5, 2009
Mrs_Z wrote:
Hi. I'm new to this forum as of today.
My husband likes to "clean up" after sex. Meaning he is licking up his own semen off of me.
At first I was a bit troubled (well I still am) by this but the more I think about it... is this common and people just don't talk about it?
I was thinking how is that any different than him sticking his fingers in my mouth after manual stimulation? The difference I see there is because HE likes it and it turns HIM on to see me do that...
He is "cleaning up" because HE likes it. This does nothing for me sexually.
I would appreciate some honest answers. Thank you.
Piss in his face then fart in his mouth the sh*t on his balls
Join Free
satisfied

Randwick, Australia

#38 Feb 6, 2009
oh my, come on people, its no different to the lady giving head after the guy has been inside her. What two people do together sexually and get enjoyment from is their own business,if both partners are ok with it then go for it, i think a lot of people need to 'loosen up' and really experiment a bit more and enjoy sex.
Wondering

AOL

#39 Feb 6, 2009
I think it tastes great, I would do even if it was a creampie from another.
smilsalot

Browns Mills, NJ

#41 Mar 31, 2009
i think it is ver erotic to eat my wife after i have finished inside her, and i can make her orgasm again which is what i love to do satisfy her every need and as many orgasms i can give her the better,

“aloha”

Since: Mar 09

Rockland, ID

#43 Mar 31, 2009
order him to clean you up orally next time and see how he reacts to it.
old army sarg

Noelville, Canada

#44 May 18, 2009
nothin wrong with that a great hunter always eats what he shoots. send photo's LOL
Mrs_Z wrote:
Hi. I'm new to this forum as of today.
My husband likes to "clean up" after sex. Meaning he is licking up his own semen off of me.
At first I was a bit troubled (well I still am) by this but the more I think about it... is this common and people just don't talk about it?
I was thinking how is that any different than him sticking his fingers in my mouth after manual stimulation? The difference I see there is because HE likes it and it turns HIM on to see me do that...
He is "cleaning up" because HE likes it. This does nothing for me sexually.
I would appreciate some honest answers. Thank you.
TominCA

Oakland, CA

#45 May 18, 2009
I have done it many times - but only with women I really like, am very attracted to, and am comfortable with.
nakedinthesunt

Colorado Springs, CO

#46 May 18, 2009
I can't figure out why so many closed minded, self centered and plain ignorant people even bother to come here to the forum if they are so discusted with what so many others enjoy. Go back to looking in the mirror and be amazed at how awsome and macho you are and that every woman should just have the hots for you. NOT !!!
Every woman I've eaten out after we've had s_x were a bit surprised the first time but also really enjoy it. Most guys will not even kiss their partner after shes gone down on him, especially if he got off. But the same narrow minded guys want and expect her to s--k them after doing it, swallow, taste herself, etc. etc. etc. I feel very sorry for their partners, if they really have one. If you enjoy it, do it. If not, don't, kinda simple really. But no need to get so rude with people who think outside the little box your in. Creampies are the ultimate, sharing is awsome and erotic. If the thought and desire to pleasing your partner is above your own selfish wants, congratulations, you know what pleasure and equality is.
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#47 May 18, 2009
I am a bi female and I love to clean out a woman after a fman has c*m in her. I think combining the juice from a man and a woman makes it better than the individuals
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#48 May 18, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
I am a bi female and I love to clean out a woman after a fman has c*m in her. I think combining the juice from a man and a woman makes it better than the individuals
F**K that is hot!!

The thought of a woman eating another woman's cream pie is EXTREMELY erotic...
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#49 May 18, 2009
Nyx wrote:
That is hot. I see it as a sign of submission. When my boyfriend does that it drives me wild.
Nyx, you are right; it is a show of the man's submission to his woman's sexuality. It is also pretty much the ultimate expression of love that a man can give to a woman.

Mrs. Z, please try to relax about this. It doesn't mean your hubby is gay or bi, as some idiots here have suggested. It just means he loves you deeply and is a little kinky, that's all.

There are tens of millions of women in America who fantasize about this very thing; they pleasure themselves in the shower thinking about it - yet they will never have this fantasy because their husbands or BFs are not secure enough about their own sexuality and their own manhood to do this for their lady.

Think of it as a win-win for you. A cream pie eating man is a good thing. ;-)
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#50 May 19, 2009
Lick it up wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K that is hot!!
The thought of a woman eating another woman's cream pie is EXTREMELY erotic...
I finish him orally and swallow often so why not get his juice from another woman. Actually the combo of juice is really very erotic
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#51 May 20, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I finish him orally and swallow often so why not get his juice from another woman. Actually the combo of juice is really very erotic
That's SOOOOOOOOOOO hot, Moondancer!

Have you thought about getting together with another couple? The other man could f**k his lady and make a nice cream pie for you to lick clean.

You could even share her with your hubby - you both could lick her out together. Do you think he would like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Arbri52 48,662
gay/bi bb pins london/united kingdom (Oct '11) 3 min Gay 4,391
Do girls like to watch boys masturbate? 3 min jws19 115
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min dcfivex 209,114
Nude or topless sunbathing in UK 3 min David86 80
gay teens in Missouri? (Sep '11) 3 min Rob 352
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min skie 131,037
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jacobyy_ 472,249
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min swing4fun 959,666
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 15 min Stan 12,618