My husband likes to "Clean up" after sex

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Hi. I'm new to this forum as of today.

My husband likes to "clean up" after sex. Meaning he is licking up his own semen off of me.

At first I was a bit troubled (well I still am) by this but the more I think about it... is this common and people just don't talk about it?

I was thinking how is that any different than him sticking his fingers in my mouth after manual stimulation? The difference I see there is because HE likes it and it turns HIM on to see me do that...

He is "cleaning up" because HE likes it. This does nothing for me sexually.

I would appreciate some honest answers. Thank you.
Cambell

Earlwood, Australia

#2 Jan 7, 2009
He seems to turned on to taste good thing more oral for you lol
im sure you have a few things of your own that dont seem normal so like it or leave it iguess is my advice

Since: Jan 09

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2009
Judging by your screen name your comment doesn't suprise me. It's a shame that class isn't a requirement.
KKK guy wrote:
it's because he is a closet homo.
do you have kids?
he doesn't want to embarrass his family so he marries a woman and since he can't taste the semen of another man he tastes his own.
don't be surprised when you find out he's f*cking men in the a$$ and getting f*cked in his...
even sex

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2009
Mrs_Z wrote:
Hi. I'm new to this forum as of today.
My husband likes to "clean up" after sex. Meaning he is licking up his own semen off of me.
At first I was a bit troubled (well I still am) by this but the more I think about it... is this common and people just don't talk about it?
I was thinking how is that any different than him sticking his fingers in my mouth after manual stimulation? The difference I see there is because HE likes it and it turns HIM on to see me do that...
He is "cleaning up" because HE likes it. This does nothing for me sexually.
I would appreciate some honest answers. Thank you.
Throughout time men have always made women feel inferior,(walk behind me)(do as I say) etc etc well sexually he wants you to lick him clean. You should turn the tables on him and say lick me clean for a change

Since: Jan 09

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Jan 7, 2009
I think you missed the question... he DOES lick me clean.
even sex wrote:
<quoted text> Throughout time men have always made women feel inferior,(walk behind me)(do as I say) etc etc well sexually he wants you to lick him clean. You should turn the tables on him and say lick me clean for a change
paul

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2009
i guess he just wants to make sure you're satisfied, and he figures he still has his mouth to use on you till he's hard again. and its his own cum, not someone elses so who cares, and if you've ever given him oral and kissed him afterwards, he's tasted it anyway. just enjoy the attention he's giving you. i'm sure he's enjoying giving it
Mrs_Z wrote:
I think you missed the question... he DOES lick me clean.
<quoted text>
Nyx

Since: Oct 08

Bolton, Canada

#8 Jan 7, 2009
That is hot. I see it as a sign of submission. When my boyfriend does that it drives me wild.
Cambell

Earlwood, Australia

#9 Jan 7, 2009
you say it does nothing for you does it disgust you or tun you off if it does then talk to him if tasting his own semen is a fetish for him he can still do it on his own
Join Free
ThatGuy

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2009
i will honestly admit that i've done such things to my partner. she didn't get much from it, i enjoyed licking it from her nether region

though my partner expressed that she did not get anything from it, so i stopped after that.

maybe you should try sitting down and talk to your husband about it.
paul

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2009
it doesnt bother me to do it if its my own.
Nyx wrote:
That is hot. I see it as a sign of submission. When my boyfriend does that it drives me wild.

Since: Jan 09

Mount Vernon, OH

#12 Jan 7, 2009
No. I wouldn't say it disgusts me at all. I'm trying really hard accept it though because HE likes it.
Cambell wrote:
you say it does nothing for you does it disgust you or tun you off if it does then talk to him if tasting his own semen is a fetish for him he can still do it on his own
Fan of Indian women

Clementon, NJ

#13 Jan 7, 2009
He's a closet homo and has probably done it already with a man.
redhott

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2009
Mrs Z,
It's common knowledge that males love for a woman to finger herself and taste it afterwards. The reverse (man tasting himself) can be just as sensual.

I don't believe a man tasting himself on you is anything homosexual at all. I look at it as the ultimate sign of intimacy and trust and a high level of comfort in a partner for a man to be able to do it or even admit to wanting to try it.
Random

Cranston, RI

#17 Jan 7, 2009
Susan wrote:
my dad cleans me up when he is done too.
guess it just depends if you like your own juices or not.
he french kisses me after eating me out and i don't mind.
I just need to say...

WTF!?

Get help! Call DCYF! And if you're a troll, get a life!

Since: Nov 08

AOL

#18 Jan 7, 2009
KKK guy wrote:
it's because he is a closet homo.
do you have kids?
he doesn't want to embarrass his family so he marries a woman and since he can't taste the semen of another man he tastes his own.
don't be surprised when you find out he's f*cking men in the a$$ and getting f*cked in his...
Wow, how in the world would that make him a homo?

I don't where some people seem to get their facts but damn. Enjoying of the taste of your own semen, I never knew that was a test of a man's sexualtiy.

So is it the same for women in your point of view. A woman who tastes her own is a closet homosexual as well?

“Im a wounded animal. i bite”

Since: Jan 09

Saint louis MO

#19 Jan 7, 2009
id admit sounds gay but however it is his semen. what can you do everyone has there wierd things.

Since: Nov 08

AOL

#20 Jan 7, 2009
Yuber wrote:
id admit sounds gay but however it is his semen. what can you do everyone has there wierd things.
I guess I can understand how someone would find that a little homosexual. But I mean with that mentality, you could say masturbation is gay because you're getting enjoyment from playing with male genitals.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#21 Jan 8, 2009
He sounds hot. Its not gay at all, its cleaning up his yummy mess, I think hes very curtious for doing that.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#22 Jan 8, 2009
The guys who call this gay are one of three things.

1) Very insecure

2) Very short sighted

3) Closeted gay men
panTsniffr

United States

#25 Jan 8, 2009
I got off doing that to my gf after she went out and screwed other guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min sexyricky123 741,973
Dirty ki...k 6 min Truckerjag 72,356
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min hotandhorny12 746,417
wifes panties 6 min inter 3
Women thoughts on men peeing 7 min UNT Coed 30
Whats the most embarrassing nude moment you had? (Jan '13) 7 min ant95 264
Any lesbians wanna chat on whatsapp (May '13) 7 min jean jack 1,642
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Biboyuk15 354,824
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Tony 99,673
More from around the web