Next Last
Micky

UK

#49 Dec 18, 2012
I love being watched while I masturbate my big cock
Jay Jay

Centralia, IL

#50 Dec 18, 2012
The first time I masturbated in front of someone was when I helped a coworker move some furniture after work. She was late 40s or earlier 50s and I was about 30. We sat on the couch after we finished moving and drank a beer together. Her husband traveled and would be home until late she said. Then out of the blue she asked me if I had ever watched woman masturbate. I said no I haven't and then she proceeded to put her hand down the front of her short and start rubbing herself. Needless to say I got huge visible erection that she kept staring at. When she slipped her shorts down below her knees and I could clearly see her wet lips I pulled my fully erect penis out and started masturbating with her. 5 minutes later we were both breathing hard and cumming at the same time. I cleaned myself up and went home and we never discussed it. I had incredible masturbation fantasy about that for years to cum.

Since: Jul 12

Trenton, NJ

#51 Dec 18, 2012
Every BF I've ever had has liked watching me masturbate. They would ask me to do it for them. Sometimes in strange places -- the car, the library, a restaurant, the train . . . any place they thought they could get me to touch myself. They knew that I liked doing things in risky places . . . .
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

#53 Dec 18, 2012
dannidannifofanni wrote:
Every BF I've ever had has liked watching me masturbate. They would ask me to do it for them. Sometimes in strange places -- the car, the library, a restaurant, the train ... any place they thought they could get me to touch myself. They knew that I liked doing things in risky places ....
And I always thought it was "Bananafannafofanna??? LOL! Now do Greg!!!
Jack

UK

#55 Dec 18, 2012
dannidannifofanni wrote:
Every BF I've ever had has liked watching me masturbate. They would ask me to do it for them. Sometimes in strange places -- the car, the library, a restaurant, the train ... any place they thought they could get me to touch myself. They knew that I liked doing things in risky places ....
My kind of Girl!
curious lady

London, UK

#56 Dec 18, 2012
I love being watched and love to let them join in but not by touching but by directing me like how many and which fingers to use and how or which hole to use my toys in etc. Such a turn on knowing they are turned on and seeing them cum from watching me do it the way they want it. It's got me wet just thinking about it!
BigBen

El Paso, TX

#57 Dec 18, 2012
curious lady wrote:
I love being watched and love to let them join in but not by touching but by directing me like how many and which fingers to use and how or which hole to use my toys in etc. Such a turn on knowing they are turned on and seeing them cum from watching me do it the way they want it. It's got me wet just thinking about it!
I would enjoy taking a directors position for u. Text me 5752019501
Jay Jay

Centralia, IL

#59 Dec 18, 2012
curious lady wrote:
Just reading your post turned me...

“Seeking Female Friends”

Since: Nov 12

MS

#60 Dec 18, 2012
Chris69xx wrote:
I noticed a few days ago that my mother watches me masturbating, she tells me she's going off to bed but instead she turns of all the downstairs lights and spies on me through the connecting patio doors. This really turns me on as i put on a long stroking show for her. She dosn't know i know she watches me so i just carry on letting her watch. Your thoughts please.
Get up and go to her and if she walks away to her room, then go to her room and ask for help. Let her know it turns you on too, having her interested

“Seeking Female Friends”

Since: Nov 12

MS

#61 Dec 18, 2012
brenda wrote:
my brother used to peek at me while i was doing it so i rearanged my room so the foot of the bed was facing the door to give him a better view
wow he is so lucky you helped him
curious lady

London, UK

#63 Dec 18, 2012
BigBen wrote:
<quoted text>
I would enjoy taking a directors position for u. Text me 5752019501
i also have a big fat vibrator i like to play with it's about 9 inches and i love dipping it in or taking the lot
curious lady

London, UK

#64 Dec 18, 2012
Jay Jay wrote:
<quoted text>Just reading your post turned me...
you should feel how turned on it made me!!
BigBen

El Paso, TX

#65 Dec 18, 2012
curious lady wrote:
<quoted text>
i also have a big fat vibrator i like to play with it's about 9 inches and i love dipping it in or taking the lot
Made me throb picturing that. Mmmmm. U lick it clean too?
Jason

New York, NY

#70 Dec 18, 2012
When I was 14, 3 of my friends and the girl next door started playing strip poker in her basement on nights her parents went out. We would all get erections as soon as she lost her bra, and when everyone was naked, the 4 of us would masturbate us watching her, and she watching us. My friend Tommy would always bust in less than a minute, and his hand was like a blur. Bob only used his top two fingers and his thum, which I thought was weird, and Monica would pull her lips exposing her clitoris and pink shiny vagina, and then flick herself with her long fingernail. After a while we stopped with the whole card thing, and went straight to masturbating, eventually we would take turns masturbating her, while she masturbated two of us at the same time. We never got tired of doing it, and did it all through high school. Monica is a stripper now.
sid

Queensbury, NY

#71 Apr 29, 2014
My mom caught me masturbating when I was 15. She was cool about it, she didn't say anything. I noticed after that she would walk in the bathroom when I was showering just to bring me a towel. I thought what the hell if she likes seeing me naked I'll give her a show. So from then on I walked around naked in front of her. She was fine with that. She began to talk openly about things. One day she told me two of my friends were gay. I told her that I didn't know that. She said that it was okay to experiment. I waited a couple of months and asked my friend to sleep over. He taught me !!! That was the best. I've been married twice but I still want another man.
Cut

Regina, Canada

#72 May 2, 2014
sid wrote:
My mom caught me masturbating when I was 15. She was cool about it, she didn't say anything. I noticed after that she would walk in the bathroom when I was showering just to bring me a towel. I thought what the hell if she likes seeing me naked I'll give her a show. So from then on I walked around naked in front of her. She was fine with that. She began to talk openly about things. One day she told me two of my friends were gay. I told her that I didn't know that. She said that it was okay to experiment. I waited a couple of months and asked my friend to sleep over. He taught me !!! That was the best. I've been married twice but I still want another man.
My situation was a reverse. Because I was raised by a nudist mother we saw each other naked but when she walked in on me masturbating at a point of no return it felt different her seeing me . She handled it well also.
Hornyallthetime

Sydney, Australia

#74 Aug 4, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
I noticed a few days ago that my mother watches me masturbating, she tells me she's going off to bed but instead she turns of all the downstairs lights and spies on me through the connecting patio doors. This really turns me on as i put on a long stroking show for her. She dosn't know i know she watches me so i just carry on letting her watch. Your thoughts please.
Cool
Hornyallthetime

Sydney, Australia

#75 Aug 4, 2015
, I'd like to watch
larine

Switzerland

#76 Aug 4, 2015
hi 18 female here looking for fun on skype id HoneyPie1440
stroker

Roseville, MI

#77 Sep 14, 2015
When I was 16, my mother walked in on me masturbating. I was so close that I couldn't hold back and finished in front of her. Later, she had the "talk" with me about it being natural and all. She admitted it was somewhat sexy for her to see and casually asked if I might do "it" again sometime. This grew into a somewhat frequent event that also turned me on. I'm 22 now and still do "it" in front of mom on occasion.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k 4 min Kyle 120,996
Gay/bi k.k 5 min mflem96 76,398
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min Master Andy 229,968
Geeky Female Programmer Here Willing To Send Nu... 5 min Molderfakerka 472
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Mrluke216 1,267,615
Sex with a farm animal? I will share my story (Jul '14) 5 min sub twin daddy 363
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 5 min garcher88353 165,356
Mothers Masturbating sons (Nov '12) 8 min Hard1101 1,749
More from around the web