Sex with co-workers and customers.

Sex with co-workers and customers.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

MrAnonymous

Oak Park, IL

#1 Oct 14, 2012
I want to know. Who has ever had sex with a co-worker or a regular customer that comes in to your place of work? No bulls**t stories. I want to know because there are some female customers and co-workers @ my job that I would love to have sex with. I really like the older women and the Hipster chicks.=)
kwkid

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I have done customers, business associates and employees. I used to work for the local phone company near Chicago when I was younger and got a lot of puss. Young girls, older women, etc. Screwed a few of my employees and ladies that worked for my customers. I had one that whenever I saw her at the service window she would spread her legs and give me a beaver shot. I eventually did her also. Screwed a secretary at one of my jobs. Her husband worked in the warehouse on night shift and I would stop over to her place and knock one out. She had monster tits. 46DDD.

“Not forcing you to read it”

Since: Oct 12

Northern Australia

#3 Oct 14, 2012
I only work with men... I don't swing that way
MrAnonymous

Oak Park, IL

#4 Oct 20, 2012
There is this German chick that works @ my store that I want so badly. Today, when she was bending over to put away some wine bottles, I could see her black, thong underwear. I wanted to rip that thong off, give it a nice sniff right in front of her. Then, I would shove those wet panties in her mouth and f**k her from behind, while grabbing her boobs and kissing her neck. I'm a freak. What can I say?
Trevor

Barstow, CA

#5 Oct 20, 2012
I balled chicks from the office at almost every job I've had. I worked in business management always in an office environment, so there were always plenty of cute chicks, bored wives and single moms to go around. I alway made sure that whoever I got involved with sexually were not under my supervision, so there would never be a conflict of interest, or harrassment complaint. Those were fun times back in the '80s. They all loved my oral talent on their pussies, and loved my big thick-shaft'd, big-headed penis.
Done that

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2014
I had two different chicks routinely blow me on third shift for months, and when that wasn't enough, took them home and eff'd the crap out of both of them, sex in the car was also routine. A third got fired, found her on yahoo, she always wanted me, came over in a matter of hours after the first chat, that went on for some time, eff'd her real nice but dumped her when she went psycho on me, a fourth one got jealous and wanted me too, but was a little too obsessed so I didn't touch her. In retrospect, perhaps I should have given her some too, but she had a big mouth and I could have lost my job if she started some shit. A wild summer and a wild winter after a long dry spell. Thanks, girls! I'll never forget you.
Done that

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2014
In addition, I hooked up with is this little burnout alcoholic in her late fifties, it took me a long time to chat her up, and a few dates, and when I thought nothing would come of it, she took me upstairs and let me fuck her on just a few moments notice, it was odd, and she was a little waif with real saggy boobs but a hole is a hole and I got it done. Later that year, I joked to a woman in her early sixties that we should go out for coffee sometime, after a series of coffee dates I could tell she was skittish about the sex thing, so she was outside puffing a blunt with the neighbors, and came back in and showed me her nice form freckled boobs, she was in incredible shape, I whipped out my dick and she played with it for a while and talked dirty, I didn't get off but it was totally gonzo! I would do these things all over again!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 1 min Julia 103,690
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min beetle 215,093
Ladies - do you check out boys? 1 min TheDon_az 4
Poll saggy tits anyone? (Aug '08) 1 min Michael 52
Little princess 1 min Hxsenpxwer 1,196
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 1 min smithleighton13 6,110
Mothers pantyhose (Nov '13) 1 min lonhro 170
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min radwanski16 1,435,133
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Jason025 321,609
Gay/bi k.k 3 min WrestlingJay 133,808
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Diane B 24,345
More from around the web