MrAnonymous

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I want to know. Who has ever had sex with a co-worker or a regular customer that comes in to your place of work? No bulls**t stories. I want to know because there are some female customers and co-workers @ my job that I would love to have sex with. I really like the older women and the Hipster chicks.=)
kwkid

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I have done customers, business associates and employees. I used to work for the local phone company near Chicago when I was younger and got a lot of puss. Young girls, older women, etc. Screwed a few of my employees and ladies that worked for my customers. I had one that whenever I saw her at the service window she would spread her legs and give me a beaver shot. I eventually did her also. Screwed a secretary at one of my jobs. Her husband worked in the warehouse on night shift and I would stop over to her place and knock one out. She had monster tits. 46DDD.

“Not forcing you to read it”

Since: Oct 12

Northern Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I only work with men... I don't swing that way
MrAnonymous

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

There is this German chick that works @ my store that I want so badly. Today, when she was bending over to put away some wine bottles, I could see her black, thong underwear. I wanted to rip that thong off, give it a nice sniff right in front of her. Then, I would shove those wet panties in her mouth and f**k her from behind, while grabbing her boobs and kissing her neck. I'm a freak. What can I say?
Trevor

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I balled chicks from the office at almost every job I've had. I worked in business management always in an office environment, so there were always plenty of cute chicks, bored wives and single moms to go around. I alway made sure that whoever I got involved with sexually were not under my supervision, so there would never be a conflict of interest, or harrassment complaint. Those were fun times back in the '80s. They all loved my oral talent on their pussies, and loved my big thick-shaft'd, big-headed penis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Mynameisjohnsun 158,993
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Domination 470,555
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Pssylvr69 12,245
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Musician4evr86 376,324
Titty Help 6 min Pauluk1978 30
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 6 min Ricky 8,540
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min trademypicsforyours 276,640
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••