Comments
261 - 280 of 478 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 6
Cuckholder

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Oct 12, 2011
 
Love to be turned inti a fem culkholder if you email me: nudistevening@yahoo.com
john

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Dec 22, 2011
 
david wrote:
<quoted text> im a cuckold filipino husband my wife dates only black mens n my daughtets dont like asians guy or men
Really very interesting . Why is that for filipino. Dont u like pale skin? I mean white men r also muscular
Jack

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Jan 2, 2012
 
It didn't start as a fantasy or fetish for me. I was a real cuckold, and boy did that hurt. My wife who I loved so much had her boss's baby, told me it was mine and 6 years in, after her 3rd time caught cheating, I DNA tested the kids and one wasn't mine. Certainly developed into a fetish to cope, I guess. I raised the child as my own, still do. I am a better man by 10,000 mile than that bio bullshit. The prequel to this tale is a whopper. Let me know if you wanna hear it.

Since: May 11

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Jan 2, 2012
 
Jack wrote:
It didn't start as a fantasy or fetish for me. I was a real cuckold, and boy did that hurt. My wife who I loved so much had her boss's baby, told me it was mine and 6 years in, after her 3rd time caught cheating, I DNA tested the kids and one wasn't mine. Certainly developed into a fetish to cope, I guess. I raised the child as my own, still do. I am a better man by 10,000 mile than that bio bullshit. The prequel to this tale is a whopper. Let me know if you wanna hear it.
Very interested in the details. Let's hear it!
carl

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Jan 6, 2012
 
Jack wrote:
It didn't start as a fantasy or fetish for me. I was a real cuckold, and boy did that hurt. My wife who I loved so much had her boss's baby, told me it was mine and 6 years in, after her 3rd time caught cheating, I DNA tested the kids and one wasn't mine. Certainly developed into a fetish to cope, I guess. I raised the child as my own, still do. I am a better man by 10,000 mile than that bio bullshit. The prequel to this tale is a whopper. Let me know if you wanna hear it.
Lets hear it.
doug

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Jan 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I think the majority of white guys have been cuckold but alot are afraid to admit it.When my wife and I are at different adult clubs and parties there are always white guys watching as black guys are banging there gf/wife.I do not mind being cuckold and sharing my wife as long as the black guys do not get her knocked up.
Mick

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#303
Jan 7, 2012
 
My wife visits a black gyno, she always makes me come to her exams. Has he slowly puts his fingers in her she moans in pleasure. I start to squirm , they both look at me and laugh. When he puts his finger up her arse she tells him how she doesnt even let me do that do her, im totaly huniliated by the time their through
Crystal

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
Jan 8, 2012
 
I have plenty of Cuckold/domination experiences. if you would like to hear any of them email me. Exp also include toilet training foot worship ass worship spitting all sorts of humiliation! Superiorcrystal@att.net :-)
Join Free

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#305
Jan 20, 2012
 
la la la lola wrote:
Men in cuckold relationships request this - the women are going along with what the man wants. Some men, aside from watching, even get into fluffing the bull. If both parties enjoy it, then it works out great for everyone. Certainly the woman is not cheating if her man is participating. It can go the other way with the woman watching her man have sex with other women, too.
It's so nice to speak to somebody who's bothered to find out what the word means. If it's secret then it's cheating. If it's in the open and the husband joins in willingly then it's a threesome, but if it is in the open (public) and the husband is denied, dominated and humiliated by being forced to do degrading things outside of his obvious comfort zone, that is cuckoldry.
SextTweet

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#307
Jan 20, 2012
 
Jimmy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309
Feb 2, 2012
 
We have an open marriage. I have got two secret cameras and a microphone, in our bedroom. I tell Tammi it is OK to have sex here, when I am not home. Over the last two months, I've recorded her and four other guys, on seperate occasions. I luv to masterbate and watch my wife get screwed by other guys. If you live near Tyler, Tx, maybe.
blkdaddy11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#311
Feb 2, 2012
 
i have been with a couple for 9yrs and recently breed their daughter, part of a breeding club if anyone needs breeding
Jim

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#312
Feb 2, 2012
 
Mick wrote:
My wife visits a black gyno, she always makes me come to her exams. Has he slowly puts his fingers in her she moans in pleasure. I start to squirm , they both look at me and laugh. When he puts his finger up her arse she tells him how she doesnt even let me do that do her, im totaly huniliated by the time their through
That what got me started. Especially the finers up her arse. She would never let me near it. The gyno would lube up three fingers. He would put one in her vag and one in her arse. She would say , please doctor no more fingers in my vag. He would smile and promise not to put anymore fingers in her vag, instead he would take his third (ring finger) and slid it into her arse. She started out groaning in discomfort , but it changed to pleasure. Thr rectal exam lasted about ten minutes.
Paul

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#313
Feb 3, 2012
 
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> That what got me started. Especially the finers up her arse. She would never let me near it. The gyno would lube up three fingers. He would put one in her vag and one in her arse. She would say , please doctor no more fingers in my vag. He would smile and promise not to put anymore fingers in her vag, instead he would take his third (ring finger) and slid it into her arse. She started out groaning in discomfort , but it changed to pleasure. Thr rectal exam lasted about ten minutes.
Now i want to go to my wifes next appt. Her gyn is young, right out of residency. No wonder she gets excited going.
Lionbar says

Chippenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#315
Mar 8, 2012
 
Why do we get so much enjoyment from being humiliated and seeing our wives with other men ? My wife likes doing certain things with others that she doesn't do with me. It's such a turn on to see her with another.

I also like to have a blow-by-blow account of what she gets up to when she's been out with another and left me at home.

Adrenaline ? Excitement ? Control ? Adventureous ?
To Lionbar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#316
Mar 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You are so right! I love having her tell me how much she enjoys being with real men. Looking at her, knowing she is full of another man's c*m is just terribly exciting. Having her tell me that I could never satisfy her with my tiny c*ck is something I love. I am very happy when she humiliates me and the more she does it, the more I love her.
doug

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#317
Mar 8, 2012
 
Lionbar says wrote:
Why do we get so much enjoyment from being humiliated and seeing our wives with other men ? My wife likes doing certain things with others that she doesn't do with me. It's such a turn on to see her with another.
I also like to have a blow-by-blow account of what she gets up to when she's been out with another and left me at home.
Adrenaline ? Excitement ? Control ? Adventureous ?
I think it is because we enjoy seeing our gf/wife being pleasured by other guys and we are proud of our girl that other guys are attracted to her and want to bang her and have some fun with her.My wife has guys doing her in ways that I do not do her.
Denny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#318
Mar 8, 2012
 
Doug - same here. Being rather short and slim, my wife enjoys larger men in ways denied to me. She loves double penetration with 2 big strong men and especially enjoys telling me all the details while watching me j/o. She doesn't do it that often, but it is really great knowing she enjoyed it.
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#320
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lionbar says wrote:
Why do we get so much enjoyment from being humiliated and seeing our wives with other men ? My wife likes doing certain things with others that she doesn't do with me. It's such a turn on to see her with another.
I also like to have a blow-by-blow account of what she gets up to when she's been out with another and left me at home.
Adrenaline ? Excitement ? Control ? Adventureous ?
i think every cuckold asks himself the question as to why he enjoys hearing about seeing his wife with other men. though my wife and i have been in the cuckold lifestyle for a number of years, i am still every bit as excited now when she tells me about being with someone else as i was the first time. i have a very small c0k, and when my wife comes home to me after being with someone and describes for me all the things she and the guy did to each other, it is hard not to keep from coming just from hearing about it, especially if she compares my puny c0k to what he had dangling between his legs. But the real turn on is when i see her swollen pu88y lips, wet panties, and dripping veejay. I love to think about all the things she has just done with a guy much bigger than me, and to feel all the juices they made together when i slide my little thing inside her wet and loose veejay. and when she makes little teasing comment about my little c0k flopping around inside her while she is draining his jism, it is downright awesome!
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#321
Mar 12, 2012
 
To Lionbar wrote:
You are so right! I love having her tell me how much she enjoys being with real men. Looking at her, knowing she is full of another man's c*m is just terribly exciting. Having her tell me that I could never satisfy her with my tiny c*ck is something I love. I am very happy when she humiliates me and the more she does it, the more I love her.
you mention something here that i really like doing. i love looking at my fully dressed wife after she has been with someone else and just thinking about that while she is sitting there talking to me, the love juices they just made together are seeping into her panties. i especially like it when she has been with someone and we later meet up somewhere in public and she is draining while we talk about what she just did. its really a huge turn on when she is sitting there talking to me and she tells me how wet her panties are, and how big the c0k was that put the stuff in her that is now oozing out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Gayolo 154,842
bi/gay hookups in north west uk, (preston/black... (Feb '14) 2 min sexy 66
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 3 min Horny dad 8,858
Gay men: do you like man boobs? (Apr '11) 3 min man boobs yes 38
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min joey 465,112
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ponce16a 369,271
Drunk woman. Fu@@ing her on Skype... Woman and ... 3 min Horny Andy 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Jd_75rangers 10,200
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Pusylicker 270,972

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••