Love2B

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

From nj seriously inquiring from surrounding area to chat, meet and exchange farts. Intense role playing and horrid fart sniffing either via computer or in person. Let me know how to contact you:) ttys!
javi

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Trade video w young guys. or nasty pics

ki k yungmex30

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Love2B wrote:
From nj seriously inquiring from surrounding area to chat, meet and exchange farts. Intense role playing and horrid fart sniffing either via computer or in person. Let me know how to contact you:) ttys!
Are you a male or female? I love to exchange farts with you as long as you return the favor babe. You still interested? I'm a hot 24 yr old straight male.

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Johannesburg

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Farting a storm smelling one best
Fart sniffer

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bob, tell us which male celebrity fart would you like to sniff?
taylor lautner or chris evans oh yes
Lex

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Im a female. I want to stick my nose in a sweaty butthole and just sniff until a nasty fart comes out of it and my face is covered in ass goo. MMMMMM
Donnie

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Lex wrote:
Im a female. I want to stick my nose in a sweaty butthole and just sniff until a nasty fart comes out of it and my face is covered in ass goo. MMMMMM

I will be more than happy to fart on your face.
Join Free
Whenyousjsjs

Essendon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

When I'm bored, I come to topix HS for a gross laugh
OAlex

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Lex wrote:
Do you like farting in a man's face? or would you? what gives you gas?
Lex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

OAlex wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like farting in a man's face? or would you? what gives you gas?
I dont think I would, but im not sure. Ice cream, pizza, pop, and beans give me the worst farts.
Uptoanythingdirt y

Wolverhampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

jenni777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, I am interested
Tell me more pls!
testing

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

testing

Since: May 13

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

jenni777 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds lke it wud b a fun night. love 2 take advantage of a man's mouth
Text me on the number then use me :)

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

mistress26 wrote:
It is great to some real stinky farts and not smell them it is so nice to have a fartslave to inhale all of them later today my 2 friends are coming over we are going to lay on the bed and take turns making him sniff our farts and then we will have eat our crap but we were talking me and my 2 friends and we think that since he eats all our waist that he should eat his crap to after all it came from us so why not eat his to.This guy that comes over to see me i still make my fartslave give him blow jobs but he wants to be my slave to so i am talking to my friends and we could use a money slave because we know some guy that would pay us money so if he wants to be our slave i will make he still work his full time job and then at night he will make us money other ways.
Arnt you concerned of karma alot what your doing is pure evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

This fetish is basically a program that overtakes our body caused by our mind, truly it isn't normal and is usually brought on by events in life that are traumatic. Personally I hate having this fetish and am not sure how I got it, I find it completely disgusting, immature, depraved, evil and pathetic. It is a sin and damages the spirit and I wish I never been exposed to it.

This world is so messed up becoming worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Living by our lusts will bring us consequence I am gonna work harder in defeating this lust program.
Confused

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

fartboy89 wrote:
This fetish is basically a program that overtakes our body caused by our mind, truly it isn't normal and is usually brought on by events in life that are traumatic. Personally I hate having this fetish and am not sure how I got it, I find it completely disgusting, immature, depraved, evil and pathetic. It is a sin and damages the spirit and I wish I never been exposed to it.
This world is so messed up becoming worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Living by our lusts will bring us consequence I am gonna work harder in defeating this lust program.
I have it to and I hate it, I can't even get turned on by normal things. It makes me want to kill my self.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Confused wrote:
<quoted text> I have it to and I hate it, I can't even get turned on by normal things. It makes me want to kill my self.
Don't kill yourself over it, it is hard to overcome but can be overcome. I never asked for it either how it came to be I don't truly remember just know that it works like program with triggers. Best I've done is to avoid all triggers but eventually the withdrawal gets ya when get depressed over other things, which is also a trigger to triggers but I know I will overcome it eventually. Mine got worse into thinking about going further like toilet really wish didnt have this desire either im also cant get turned on normally either.
michael jackson

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

i fart alot after eating beans and onions
bigbooty

East Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

I want to sit on a guys face and fart directly into his nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5193 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Jjames1600 245,809
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Uncut1991 336,228
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Superman3113 13,962
The Suculent return 4 min Katie 624
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Elynwood 136,234
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Closetedtwink 439,879
NecroLucy's bar is open. Come in and get pissed. (Oct '09) 4 min CJ Rocker 29,693
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min zzmmc 2,868
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••