First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious Teen

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2010
How many of you guys had your first sexual experience with another guy. How old were you both and how did it happen?
Steve

Columbia, MD

#2 Aug 1, 2010
16, a sleepover at his house. We talked about girls and masterbating and he said he needed to get off. I said I did too and he asked if I needed help and I said ok. He knelt between my legs and took me in his mouth... first first bj and first experience with anyone. After a while he asked if I would do it to him and I did. He asked me to deep throat him and I did suddenly he held my head and came in my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could. When he was done he asked where I wanted to finish... in his mouth or butt. I tried to get in his butt but it was to tight and dry. I accidently came all over his butt and back. He said it was his turn and got some handlotion from the bathroom. He got all the way inside me and waited for it to stop hurting me. He fucked me until he came inside me. I shot my load into the sheet under me. I was so ashamed I wanted to die. We did it again in the morning. He sucked me and then spread my legs and entered on top of me, face to face, and tried to kiss me. He came in me again and stroked me off.
Curios Teen

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Thanks Steve I had a similar experience recently but we didn't take it that far.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 2, 2010
At six a neighbor boy humped me till he came.
Tyler

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2010
At church camp age 11. Two older boys, age 14, asked me if I wanted to sleep in their tent then they got me naked and forced me to have my first dry orgasm. Then they took turns dry humping me face to face until they both had wet orgasms all over my chest and belly. It was messy and it smelled like bleach.
pablo

Peru

#6 Aug 4, 2010
In the US when studying at a University. After gym I was showering naked and there was this black man naked too.We exchanged glances; then at the lockers we had a brief conversation. He invited me to his place, we dropped our clothes, embraced, we two got rock hard, we went to his bed,and lubing well his big cock he gently penetrated me, because I was somwhat afraid.Buy once he was inside me he totally impaled me,pouncing and pouncing. Well then afterwards he taught me some tricks, such as I had to move hips and buttocks. Back min my country I have had sex with different guys, but I generally prefer blacks, they are slim, they have protruding and taut buttocks, and big (length and girth) uncut penises.They make me scream...
Hec

Bergenfield, NJ

#7 Aug 4, 2010
Curious Teen wrote:
How many of you guys had your first sexual experience with another guy. How old were you both and how did it happen?
A week after I broke up with my girlfriend and turned 14 me and a friend were in the pool in his back yard we joked around and he skinny dipped, I remember us fooling around like wrestling and feeling how hard he was turned me on. after our bodies touching eachother we started to grab eachother and rub, we got out of the pool didn't want any neighbors looking and as soon as we got it we start to touch and kiss eachother he laid me on his bed and I felt his warm mouth over me I went pretty fast lol as it was my first time. I felt so weird afterwards and I did sleep over his house the next morning we were at it again this time I returned the favor. It was a good way to forget my ex girlfriend lol. me and him are still friends to this day he lives in florida though while I live in North Jersey close to Nyc. Both still bi too :)
Dave

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Wow I would love to have a sexual encounter with a boy. Btw I'm 16 and I'm bi.I don't have that many guy friends. Does anyone have any advice on how to get other boys over for a sleepover because I really need help on getting them over?
Join Free
Curious Teen

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2010
What about group masterbation as a teen or even a pre teen? How many boys involved? What ages? How did it get started? Have any of you guys ever got off by rubbing your p enis against another boy's p enis?

Location hidden

#10 Aug 5, 2010
Was passed around by three brothers when I was 11 maybe just 12. These guys were 11,13, and15, thought to be the most desirable boys in their schools at the time. We painted each other in come just to lick it off each other.
Dave

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Dave wrote:
Wow I would love to have a sexual encounter with a boy. Btw I'm 16 and I'm bi.I don't have that many guy friends. Does anyone have any advice on how to get other boys over for a sleepover because I really need help on getting them over?
Hello, is anyone going to give me some advice?

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Dont know how to help, Im way too old and far away for you.Find a lonely younger boy who needs a friend, then be that friend.
Dave

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Usual Suspect wrote:
Dont know how to help, Im way too old and far away for you.Find a lonely younger boy who needs a friend, then be that friend.
Ok, thanks for trying anyway!
Curious Teen

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2010
Dave Usual Suspect might have a point there. There is a group of about 5 boys age 11 to 14 who hang around the pool in my subdivision. I hear them making jokes about jacking off all the time but I'm pretty sure they aren't just joking. I walked in on two of them in the changing room the other day and they had their suits pulled down and both had boners.
Dave

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2010
Curious Teen wrote:
Dave Usual Suspect might have a point there. There is a group of about 5 boys age 11 to 14 who hang around the pool in my subdivision. I hear them making jokes about jacking off all the time but I'm pretty sure they aren't just joking. I walked in on two of them in the changing room the other day and they had their suits pulled down and both had boners.
Yeah there are more teen boys out there that do that stuff than you think. So maybe I have a chance.
Shay

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2010
Last summer my uncle lived with us because he got divorced and had no where to live for awhile. He used to visit my bedroom at night. I don't know how many times he was there before I became aware of it, but one night I woke up to find him sitting on the edge of my bed, stroking my hair with one hand and stroking his big boner with the other. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep, scared but not knowing what to do.

His one hand wandered all over my body and I couldn't help getting really turned on. I felt the bed shake a bit as he climaxed. Then he kissed me on the cheek and left. I laid awake for hours wondering whether to say anything or not, but since he didn't hurt me or anything I decided not to say anything.

The next night I waited, pretending to be asleep, and at about 11 he came in again, sat on the edge of my bed, and started feeling me very gently, all over. Again, I got wildly horny and could hardly keep from opening my eyes or squealing with pleasure. When his hand went under my boxers and touched my very aroused c*ck, I couldn't help it. I exploded right in his hand, and he knelt down and began sucking and licking up my cum. I was breathless with excitement and just instinctively reached over to touch his raging hard on. The instant I did, he blew a huge load all over my hand, arm, and chest. He quickly dressed and left, and I was feeling really happy.

The next night, eager for his next visit, I decided to sleep nude. Covered only with a sheet and rock-hard with anticipation, I was already close to orgasm when he entered my bedroom, loostened his pants and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Sweet baby boy," he whispered, pulling away the sheet to fully expose my anxious naked body and fully erect rod. "Nice!" I heard him whisper, and his hands began to wander from my knees along my thighs. He bypassed my rod and caressed my tummy and played with my nipples until I thought I would cry out with pleasure! I couldn't stand it any more.

"Please, Uncle Brad," do what you did last night again," I said breathlessly. He was startled but stunned. There was a long, frozen silence which he finally broke by asking, "You liked it?"

"Oh, my god, YES," I said, sitting up and reaching out to hug him. We embraced and he kissed me with such passion I thought I would have to beg to come up for air.

"You're naked, little Shay," he said. "Was that on purpose? How long have you known?"

"All week. I didn't know what to think at first. But now I just want you to do that thing to me again. And let me try it on you too. Please."

He touched me and I gasped. He put his mouth over my c*ck and I came so hard and so powerfully that I wondered if I had broken something inside me! When my spasms finally ceased I took his huge, throbbing c*ck in my small hands and started stroking it very gently. It suddenly got alot stiffer and even bigger in my hands. He trembled, building up to another huge explosion, and I decided to use my mouth just like he had done on me. Almost as soon as I had taken all of him that I could into my mouth, his whole body shuddered and he shot repeating jets of liquid fire right down my throat. It was AWESOME! It made me feel so powerful, that a skinny little boy like me could arouse such passion in a grown man and bring him to such extreme heights of joy.

We had a LOT of sex last summer. At least once every afternoon and again every night. He taught me so much about sex and about men and I feel really lucky. Now this summer I'm staying with him. We spend whole afternoons in his hot tub, his sofa, and his bed. Today he's bringing a friend of his to join us. I can't wait!
ristful

Ireland

#17 Aug 6, 2010
Shay wrote:
Last summer my uncle lived with us because he got divorced and had no where to live for awhile. He used to visit my bedroom at night. I don't know how many times he was there before I became aware of it, but one night I woke up to find him sitting on the edge of my bed, stroking my hair with one hand and stroking his big boner with the other. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep, scared but not knowing what to do.
His one hand wandered all over my body and I couldn't help getting really turned on. I felt the bed shake a bit as he climaxed. Then he kissed me on the cheek and left. I laid awake for hours wondering whether to say anything or not, but since he didn't hurt me or anything I decided not to say anything.
The next night I waited, pretending to be asleep, and at about 11 he came in again, sat on the edge of my bed, and started feeling me very gently, all over. Again, I got wildly horny and could hardly keep from opening my eyes or squealing with pleasure. When his hand went under my boxers and touched my very aroused c*ck, I couldn't help it. I exploded right in his hand, and he knelt down and began sucking and licking up my cum. I was breathless with excitement and just instinctively reached over to touch his raging hard on. The instant I did, he blew a huge load all over my hand, arm, and chest. He quickly dressed and left, and I was feeling really happy.
The next night, eager for his next visit, I decided to sleep nude. Covered only with a sheet and rock-hard with anticipation, I was already close to orgasm when he entered my bedroom, loostened his pants and sat on the edge of my bed.
"Sweet baby boy," he whispered, pulling away the sheet to fully expose my anxious naked body and fully erect rod. "Nice!" I heard him whisper, and his hands began to wander from my knees along my thighs. He bypassed my rod and caressed my tummy and played with my nipples until I thought I would cry out with pleasure! I couldn't stand it any more.
"Please, Uncle Brad," do what you did last night again," I said breathlessly. He was startled but stunned. There was a long, frozen silence which he finally broke by asking, "You liked it?"
"Oh, my god, YES," I said, sitting up and reaching out to hug him. We embraced and he kissed me with such passion I thought I would have to beg to come up for air.
"You're naked, little Shay," he said. "Was that on purpose? How long have you known?"
"All week. I didn't know what to think at first. But now I just want you to do that thing to me again. And let me try it on you too. Please."
He touched me and I gasped. He put his mouth over my c*ck and I came so hard and so powerfully that I wondered if I had broken something inside me! When my spasms finally ceased I took his huge, throbbing c*ck in my small hands and started stroking it very gently. It suddenly got alot stiffer and even bigger in my hands. He trembled, building up to another huge explosion, and I decided to use my mouth just like he had done on me. Almost as soon as I had taken all of him that I could into my mouth, his whole body shuddered and he shot repeating jets of liquid fire right down my throat. It was AWESOME! It made me feel so powerful, that a skinny little boy like me could arouse such passion in a grown man and bring him to such extreme heights of joy.
We had a LOT of sex last summer. At least once every afternoon and again every night. He taught me so much about sex and about men and I feel really lucky. Now this summer I'm staying with him. We spend whole afternoons in his hot tub, his sofa, and his bed. Today he's bringing a friend of his to join us. I can't wait!
shay do u want to email
Dave

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2010
Shay wrote:
So how old are you?
David

Haverstraw, NY

#19 Aug 6, 2010
I sucked a 13 year olds d!ck and he came in my mouth. I felt so happy! I'm 17 by the way. His name was Jesse.
David

Haverstraw, NY

#20 Aug 6, 2010
I've done stuff with other boys too. They deny it to other people though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Fred 633,922
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Twinky-dick 76,058
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Charlieissosadd 598,470
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Nostrings03 456,186
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 5 min naughty thoughts 1,694
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min latinomeat 93,417
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 5 min batty boy 2,972
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Lol 279,426
More from around the web