Any ideas on dominating a man?
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#67 May 20, 2009
Nyx wrote:
Oh for God's sake...
Before you do any of the dressing him up and publicly humiliating him, you should first TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT! You have to discuss boundaries first - both yours and his. My ex was submissive but in no way would he have enjoyed being dressed as a woman, nor did he have any desire to be publicly humiliated in front of ANYONE. Strap-ons, however, he was interested in.(And that really is an awesome idea, just make sure you take it slow, start out small, and use lots of lube).
Seriously though, you must discuss these more serious things before you decide to make him do them. A submissive man does not automatically come equipped with a list of things he'd do. He won't just fuck a shemale or become a crossdresser because you say so. Submission is a gift, not a right.
I didn't mean to offend you, Nyx; she asked for ideas and I gave her some - that's all.

As far as "making" him do something - or anything - a discussion about boundaries beforehand as well as respecting those boundaries IS A GIVEN, as is the establishment and use of a safe word.

My apologies for not making that clear in my previous post that incurred your ire.

“Fighting Solves Everything!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Here and There

#68 May 20, 2009
Nyx wrote:
Oh for God's sake...
Before you do any of the dressing him up and publicly humiliating him, you should first TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT! You have to discuss boundaries first - both yours and his. My ex was submissive but in no way would he have enjoyed being dressed as a woman, nor did he have any desire to be publicly humiliated in front of ANYONE. Strap-ons, however, he was interested in.(And that really is an awesome idea, just make sure you take it slow, start out small, and use lots of lube).
Seriously though, you must discuss these more serious things before you decide to make him do them. A submissive man does not automatically come equipped with a list of things he'd do. He won't just fuck a shemale or become a crossdresser because you say so. Submission is a gift, not a right.
Most definitely! We have talked about this domination thing for quite some time. I have been married to him for 22 years so I pretty much have an idea what he will and will not do. Some of these suggestions will be seen only by hubby and myself. The advice I get is not necessarily something I'll jump into, but I like hearing others' opinions and get some great ideas, too!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#70 May 30, 2009
Nyx wrote:
Oh for God's sake...
Before you do any of the dressing him up and publicly humiliating him, you should first TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT! You have to discuss boundaries first - both yours and his. My ex was submissive but in no way would he have enjoyed being dressed as a woman, nor did he have any desire to be publicly humiliated in front of ANYONE. Strap-ons, however, he was interested in.(And that really is an awesome idea, just make sure you take it slow, start out small, and use lots of lube).
Seriously though, you must discuss these more serious things before you decide to make him do them. A submissive man does not automatically come equipped with a list of things he'd do. He won't just fuck a shemale or become a crossdresser because you say so. Submission is a gift, not a right.
Very spot on, totally correct, communication is the key to any great relationship and especially when starting something new with your spouse.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#71 May 30, 2009
ylloroseotx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thnx flyboy!
;) Anytime.
Mirel

Chicago, IL

#72 May 31, 2009
wise and realistic - please, do all of you live in Playboy Fetish world?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#73 May 31, 2009
Don't do it.

(Biased opinion.)
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#74 Jun 21, 2009
So, how have the ideas we gave you worked out? Do you have any more ideas you want to test out on him? Hows he been enjoying it? Lets here an update :)
panTsniffr

United States

#75 Jun 21, 2009
FutureMrsB wrote:
When I dominate my boyfriend, it kind of goes into the whole dominatrix thing. I like when he calls me mistress. Some ideas for you.. tie him up. Make him beg you to do something to you.. like if he reeeally wants to eat you out, make him beg and maybe sit on his face and then get off of him and make him beg more. Be more controlling over him.. tell him what he can and can't do. Make "consequences" like spanking or something if he doesn't do exactly what you want. Was this what you were looking for? Hope these help!
thats exactly how my ex made me more submissive! tease him until hes so horny he has blueballs then make him beg you for sex!
Join Free
panTsniffr

Fayetteville, AR

#76 Jun 21, 2009
ohyea and make him wear panties underneath his jeans!!

“Fighting Solves Everything!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Here and There

#78 Jun 25, 2009
Hubby displeased me a few weeks ago so I made him wear panties and a bra for 24 hours. We went shopping, ran errands, whatever else I could think of to keep him in public!
He just got back from a job out of state. He drove 16 hrs straight to get home. He finally arrived at 2am. I stood in the kitchen with a nightie and black high heels on with a paddle in hand. I told him he had to grovel at my feet and tell me why I should allow him into my house since he kept me up all nite waiting for him. You know, I do need my beauty rest!
After sufficient begging and grovelling, I then placed him spread eagle over the sink and paddled him. When I was satisfied, I told him to bathe and meet me in my room. I made him watch me play with my girl and beg to eat her. He couldn't take it anymore and dove in. I allowed him to finish, when he did, I bent him over the bed, naked, and paddle his cheeks til they were rosy red. Reaching between his legs and popping his nads, ever so often. He promised he would control himself, so I started playing again. He wasn't allowed to do anything to her til I said. I finally let him eat her, which we both enjoyed greatly. We were so hot at this point. We moved to the bed so I could ride him but he didn't know I had another surprise for him. I climbed on top and started riding and took out a small vibe and tagged him with it. He wasn't expecting that. He got very excited, as I rode, he was givin me some good stuff!! I told him that he is my bitch and dont forget it!
That's the last episode in a nutshell. I have done several other things, maybe I will write about them later.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#79 Jun 26, 2009
ylloroseotx wrote:
I want to be more dominating. I need fresh ideas. Got any?
Drain him until he beg you to stop. You got his neck after that. But,don't count your blessing too much. Know the limit of how far can you dominate him. Don't break him as a man. Bj him and get what you want but learn how to respect him as well.
panTsniffr

United States

#80 Jun 27, 2009
ylloroseotx wrote:
Hubby displeased me a few weeks ago so I made him wear panties and a bra for 24 hours. We went shopping, ran errands, whatever else I could think of to keep him in public!
He just got back from a job out of state. He drove 16 hrs straight to get home. He finally arrived at 2am. I stood in the kitchen with a nightie and black high heels on with a paddle in hand. I told him he had to grovel at my feet and tell me why I should allow him into my house since he kept me up all nite waiting for him. You know, I do need my beauty rest!
After sufficient begging and grovelling, I then placed him spread eagle over the sink and paddled him. When I was satisfied, I told him to bathe and meet me in my room. I made him watch me play with my girl and beg to eat her. He couldn't take it anymore and dove in. I allowed him to finish, when he did, I bent him over the bed, naked, and paddle his cheeks til they were rosy red. Reaching between his legs and popping his nads, ever so often. He promised he would control himself, so I started playing again. He wasn't allowed to do anything to her til I said. I finally let him eat her, which we both enjoyed greatly. We were so hot at this point. We moved to the bed so I could ride him but he didn't know I had another surprise for him. I climbed on top and started riding and took out a small vibe and tagged him with it. He wasn't expecting that. He got very excited, as I rode, he was givin me some good stuff!! I told him that he is my bitch and dont forget it!
That's the last episode in a nutshell. I have done several other things, maybe I will write about them later.
wow i like you!

“Fighting Solves Everything!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Here and There

#81 Jun 27, 2009
panTsniffr wrote:
<quoted text>
wow i like you!
Thank you! We had fun!!
g allen diller

Spokane, WA

#82 Jun 27, 2009
Sounds like fun, do it. And then what do you do ????
HotBabe wrote:
<quoted text> Tie a rope onto his balls.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#83 Jun 27, 2009
Nyx wrote:
Oh for God's sake...
Before you do any of the dressing him up and publicly humiliating him, you should first TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT! You have to discuss boundaries first - both yours and his. My ex was submissive but in no way would he have enjoyed being dressed as a woman, nor did he have any desire to be publicly humiliated in front of ANYONE. Strap-ons, however, he was interested in.(And that really is an awesome idea, just make sure you take it slow, start out small, and use lots of lube).
Seriously though, you must discuss these more serious things before you decide to make him do them. A submissive man does not automatically come equipped with a list of things he'd do. He won't just fuck a shemale or become a crossdresser because you say so. Submission is a gift, not a right.
Across various posts Nyx, I'd like to say I like your style. Keep up the good work. You're definitely a treat.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#84 Jun 27, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drain him until he beg you to stop. You got his neck after that. But,don't count your blessing too much. Know the limit of how far can you dominate him. Don't break him as a man. Bj him and get what you want but learn how to respect him as well.
Neck? What did I miss? Can you elaborate?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#85 Jun 28, 2009
AlanE wrote:
<quoted text> Neck? What did I miss? Can you elaborate?
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drain him until he beg you to stop. You got his neck after that. But,don't count your blessing too much. Know the limit of how far can you dominate him. Don't break him as a man. Bj him and get what you want but learn how to respect him as well.
Neck means, he would get what she want after she bj him good. Well,it depends. But in most cases,it is possible. At least in my case.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#86 Jun 28, 2009
?? sorry, you kiss his neck? He returns a favor of drained balls begging you to stop... Please be specific. Sounds like you know!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#87 Jun 28, 2009
AlanE wrote:
?? sorry, you kiss his neck? He returns a favor of drained balls begging you to stop... Please be specific. Sounds like you know!
What I meant was,in my case,if I want something from my hubby,I am not gonna ask for it in a casual situation. I am gonna wait when he is in my mouth and he is delirious of happiness on what I am doing then when he is about to orgasm,I would ask what I want in between bj. Because he is about to come and he is so deliriously happy of what I am doing,all he can say is: "YES! YES! YES!!!"

After the happiness is over and as soon as I got what I wanted,there's a time he'd asked me if he really said yes to what I just bought?

I said: "Yup you did. That was during the moment when you were in my mouth and was happy-happy. I asked you about what I wanted to buy and you said: "YES! YES! YES!". ;-)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#88 Jun 28, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was,in my case,if I want something from my hubby,I am not gonna ask for it in a casual situation. I am gonna wait when he is in my mouth and he is delirious of happiness on what I am doing then when he is about to orgasm,I would ask what I want in between bj. Because he is about to come and he is so deliriously happy of what I am doing,all he can say is: "YES! YES! YES!!!"
After the happiness is over and as soon as I got what I wanted,there's a time he'd asked me if he really said yes to what I just bought?
I said: "Yup you did. That was during the moment when you were in my mouth and was happy-happy. I asked you about what I wanted to buy and you said: "YES! YES! YES!". ;-)
OK, gotcha, thanks Space1!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
huge BBC here wants to have horny chat 1 min Wetpussyallways 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Fuggurself 446,770
gay whatsapp chat (Jul '13) 1 min Ali-G 7,125
Dirty ki...k 1 min dontneedusernam 178,956
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min gayboy 21,439
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Ballz 914,169
girls needing skype guys (Dec '13) 3 min Nortystroker 1,582
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Imatt77 125,008
More from around the web