United States

#1 Oct 9, 2012
caught my man in panties he buys online should i break up
Wisp

UK

#2 Oct 9, 2012
confused wrote:
As long as the panties he is wearing, don't belong to another woman, then no, you should not break up with him. It is only underwear, and if it turns him on, use it to your advantage. Buy him some panties to wear for you, then enjoy the sex that will follow. Although, if you can't deal with his kink, then you may have to say goodbye to him, as he will not be able to change.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 9, 2012
its just a kink huni x
horny perv

Oldham, UK

#5 Oct 9, 2012
love wearing pantys and stockings also love sniffing and tasting used pantys

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2012
i love love love my man in panties!!!! he used to wear mine until i started buy him his own. it's so hot!!!!
Wisp

UK

#8 Oct 9, 2012
tattoosnbooze wrote:
i love love love my man in panties!!!! he used to wear mine until i started buy him his own. it's so hot!!!!
you are marriage material, and no mistake! x

Location hidden

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Wisp wrote:
<quoted text> you are marriage material, and no mistake! x
:)

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Its perfectly fine in this day and age for guys to wear panties, it does not mean they are gay, bisexual or want to be with men. Guys wearing panties is just a preference and a means of sexual stimulation. Women wear mens boxers all the time why can't men wear womens panties. There is nothing wrong with men wearing panties, more men wear panties than admit to it, fact is that most guys who wear panties are straight and they wear for the comfort and yes the excitement also. Wearing panties has nothing to do with masculinity and does not make a guy less of a man. I wear panties and my wife enjoys seeing me in panties and she likes the effect wearing panties has on me. Check out our profile for more about us.
Join Free
curlyd

Venice, FL

#13 Jan 13, 2013
confused wrote:
no does it realy bother you that much or turn you on. have fun whith it me and my girlfried wear maching panties all the time.
oger

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
I love to wear panties all the time
miniskirtanpanty

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2013
The lasts don't want to turn me on so I put on girlhood dress just to feel good see I know I don't look good but I feel greatits a great way to clean the house play bowling on the wii or just out on a bike ride
OoOh

Tel Aviv, Israel

#16 Feb 19, 2013
I'm 13 text me9739135614

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any office girls horny at work? (Feb '15) 3 min Hornydd 744
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Menotyou22 51,335
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min small195 964,347
Who likes tit sucking/nipple play 3 min jammy1970 45
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Onleetop 474,862
Hottie's 5 min ironman770156 10
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min trade 212,191
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Legendsly1 131,653
More from around the web