Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Mesquite, TX

#1 Nov 6, 2008
I read that some women want to share the semen with their boyfriend after giving them head. Are men into this...have you ever tried this?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 6, 2008
cain11 wrote:
I read that some women want to share the semen with their boyfriend after giving them head. Are men into this...have you ever tried this?
Yes - men who are very oral to begin with usually like it. Just like some men dont mind going down on a woman after they came in her.

If your squeemish about trying it, why not start by kissing her after she blows you. Some semen will still be around after she spits or swallows. It's really very hot and exciting.

Different strokes for different folks!

“Pleasure is good for you”

Since: Sep 08

Littleton, CO

#3 Nov 6, 2008
I got my wife started on this because I like it. She always does this with me when she sucks me off.

She has sex with a fair number of other guys, and occasionally forgets to ask them if they want this - just goes for it out of habit. About 1/4 of them totally love it, about 1/4 freak out, spit it out. The other 1/2 roll with it - can't tell if they like it or not.

Apparently, it is not as common as we thought.

Recently, she saw an ad by a guy on craigslist that really wanted to try this, but could not get anyone to help, so she obliged him.

So, pretty much like any fetish - some like it, some don't -depends on the individual.

Since: Nov 08

Mesquite, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2008
Not sure I want to try it, but it's a weird thought. Do you think strange of the guy who wants that?
TominCA

Oakland, CA

#5 Nov 6, 2008
Its not something I "dream about" but some women I've known have done it and its kind of fun.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2008
cain11 wrote:
Not sure I want to try it, but it's a weird thought. Do you think strange of the guy who wants that?
I don't think it's strange at all compared to some of the other requests I hear!!!!

I guess you could not ask someone who really does not get into oral and gags at the thought of swallowing. Don't most men at one time or another taste their splooge after they rub one off?
Nyx

Since: Oct 08

Bolton, Canada

#7 Nov 7, 2008
Done that with my boyfriend... very sexy.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's strange at all compared to some of the other requests I hear!!!!
what are some things youve heard?!
Join Free

“my body is firm, is yours?”

somewhere in indiana

#9 Nov 7, 2008
usually only do that in a threesome with another girl... however, one time my ex-boyfriend lost a bet with his fraternity brothers and I had to give him a snowball in front of them. It was pretty hot for me... he did not like it... at all.

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2008
I love doing this and do it whenever my partner is willing. I always ask first tho.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
what are some things youve heard?!
I met a man who got off on what he called "riding the waves". Getting oral or masturbating while holding in a 1 litre enema. Not my idea of a sexy time, I'm afraid! LOL!!!!!!!

What's the kinkiest request you ever heard?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I met a man who got off on what he called "riding the waves". Getting oral or masturbating while holding in a 1 litre enema. Not my idea of a sexy time, I'm afraid! LOL!!!!!!!
What's the kinkiest request you ever heard?
oh wow! haha! umm i havent really had any kinky requests! hmm i guess this was a little bit unusual (or maybe it is usual and i just dont know) there was a guy i was with that could only cum by him fingering me with one hand and then jacking himself off with the other. it was quite a sight. haha
Roofus

West Jordan, UT

#13 Nov 8, 2008
Holy shit, I can't belive this thread is on here NOW. I JUST tried this with the wife like 2 hours ago! What a coincidence...

It was VERY erotic, and it turned her on alot. We just laid there tongue-kissing with a HUGE load of my hott cum rolling around between our 2 mouths.

I thought it was VERY hott!

Barnesville, OH

#14 Nov 8, 2008
define HUGE load....lol...not sure a guy ever gave me a HUGE load...

just messin with ya....*W*
Kyle

Plainview, NY

#16 Nov 8, 2008
I did this last night with the girl I was with at her junior prom. I usually don't like it, but it was interesting to do once again. She even let me cream pie her.
sarah

Troy, MI

#17 Nov 8, 2008
Kyle wrote:
I did this last night with the girl I was with at her junior prom. I usually don't like it, but it was interesting to do once again. She even let me cream pie her.
Sounds like you had a princess for a date! Hope you left her with a smile on her face.

“hot 4 u”

Montreal

#18 Nov 8, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
oh wow! haha! umm i havent really had any kinky requests! hmm i guess this was a little bit unusual (or maybe it is usual and i just dont know) there was a guy i was with that could only cum by him fingering me with one hand and then jacking himself off with the other. it was quite a sight. haha
hmmm, no kinky requests? we can fix that.

can u give me a bj in a cat costume? i want u to purr with my c*ck in ur mouth.

problem solved

Location hidden

#20 Nov 8, 2008
HarleyN wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, no kinky requests? we can fix that.
can u give me a bj in a cat costume? i want u to purr with my c*ck in ur mouth.
problem solved
hahaha!!! um yeahh..no. have a bit of a cat phobia =P
Visitor from Mars

United States

#21 Nov 9, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - men who are very oral to begin with usually like it. Just like some men dont mind going down on a woman after they came in her.
If your squeemish about trying it, why not start by kissing her after she blows you. Some semen will still be around after she spits or swallows. It's really very hot and exciting.
Different strokes for different folks!
Lola is right. Kiss her immediately after she sucks you off. There will definitely be something left for you to taste. If you like it, and I'm sure you will get some kind of arousal out of it, then maybe you can move on to having her hold your load in her mouth until you kiss. Then you can share it together. Once you get into this, I'm sure you'll want to go down on her after you c@m in her too.
I've found that most women get really turned on by this kind of thing.

How many women agree? Do you like when a guy goes down on you after he c@ms in you? Do you like kissing him with a mouthful of his c@m still in your mouth?

Location hidden

#22 Nov 9, 2008
Visitor from Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Lola is right. Kiss her immediately after she sucks you off. There will definitely be something left for you to taste. If you like it, and I'm sure you will get some kind of arousal out of it, then maybe you can move on to having her hold your load in her mouth until you kiss. Then you can share it together. Once you get into this, I'm sure you'll want to go down on her after you c@m in her too.
I've found that most women get really turned on by this kind of thing.
How many women agree? Do you like when a guy goes down on you after he c@ms in you? Do you like kissing him with a mouthful of his c@m still in your mouth?
The Martian knows his stuff!!! People should not be so hung up or disgusted by bodily secretions. Semen is mostly mucous, not that much different than the human mouth secretes. People have no problems kissing, so why not kiss after oral or have oral sex after ejaculation. I think it's a real turn on when a man is not afraid his splooge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min cute shaz 281,102
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min North lad 14,717
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min trav 382,055
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min Man 4,545
ASIBHEBHANE in Harrismith, Qwaqwa and Bethlehem... (Jan '12) 3 min cyanda 344
Bra size and age? 3 min Stay_golden 359
Looking for slave boys! 3 min prefect45 6
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min xxxcumforme 14,262
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min jagwarmafan 162,333
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min berr 474,870