Comments
21 - 40 of 136 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2010

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#21 Aug 6, 2010
_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the whole point of pierching the dong?
Just like the studs people put in tongue or belly button piercings, men can put those in their dong. It makes his woman feel good when he penetrates her. A little added tickler, I guess. I also think it looks hot, but I dont like the scrotum piercings as much.

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 6, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the studs people put in tongue or belly button piercings, men can put those in their dong. It makes his woman feel good when he penetrates her. A little added tickler, I guess. I also think it looks hot, but I dont like the scrotum piercings as much.
I don't think I would like to ride on it nor to gobble it.

http://www.bilerico.com/2010/03/Karl_Rove_dad...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 6, 2010
_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I like a pierced dong.
dont knot it tell u tryed it

“in the night , and I'll never”

stop loving you

#24 Aug 6, 2010
Good question and I wouldn't know:)
nice guy but horny alot

Bethlehem, PA

#25 Aug 7, 2010
_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I like a pierced dong.
I dnt have a pierced dong, wld u like for me to pleasure u with out the piercing ;-)
nice guy but horny alot

Bethlehem, PA

#26 Aug 7, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a nurse for a urologist several years ago & he did piercings, but always used a local anesthetic for the more advanced piercings like the reverse Prince Albert that goes through the urethra and the thick top of the glans. Some scrotal piercings he did without anesthetic, though.
It almost made me gag jus reading wat u wrote it sounds disgusting lol
nice guy but horny alot

Bethlehem, PA

#27 Aug 7, 2010
_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I would like to ride on it nor to gobble it.
http://www.bilerico.com/2010/03/Karl_Rove_dad...
HOLY F*CKIN CRAP!!! That is freakin disgusting!!!! How the f*ck does that guy pee?
Simon

Reading, UK

#28 Aug 7, 2010
My girlfrend really wants me to get my bell end done i would do but my 1st drawback is i've been told id have to have an erection while they do it and i dont want some bloke handling it its a turn off so that would make me loose wood fast too.id be a bit embarrased but it would need to be a female doing it and u dont see that much.2nd i Hear if they do it wrong i may not be able to get an erection again the big put off.i think i would do it for her if not for them problems.
Join Free
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Aug 7, 2010
shycntryboy79 wrote:
<quoted text>somewere in WI if u would like to talk more look me up at yahoo messenger under evanderwalker
Don't forget to tell her about your wife and how when she wont put out you go to your other 2 girlfriends

stop loving you

#31 Aug 7, 2010
nice guy but horny alot wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLY F*CKIN CRAP!!! That is freakin disgusting!!!! How the f*ck does that guy pee?
My question is WHY? That dude either suffers mentally from little dick syndrome or is into art. I would never want to do him. The mere sight of it is freakish and medically speaking, the amount of germs and bacteria at all the puncture site may be deadly.
Would make a great conversation piece stuffed and displayed on my wall though. LOL

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#33 Aug 7, 2010
comeawaywithme wrote:
<quoted text>My question is WHY? That dude either suffers mentally from little dick syndrome or is into art. I would never want to do him. The mere sight of it is freakish and medically speaking, the amount of germs and bacteria at all the puncture site may be deadly.
Would make a great conversation piece stuffed and displayed on my wall though. LOL
That pic I saw was pretty gross, I can't see why anyone would pierce their genitilia. I'm from the Hollywood area and I guess they just like pain S & M and that sorta deal.

“Surfer Dog”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 7, 2010
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any anesthetic used for the piercing?
I think they got totally wasted and past out and woke up the next day and Yelled WTF did I do?

stop loving you

#35 Aug 7, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
That pic I saw was pretty gross, I can't see why anyone would pierce their genitilia. I'm from the Hollywood area and I guess they just like pain S & M and that sorta deal.
Ew! They can have and keep it.

“Surfer Dog”

Location hidden

#36 Aug 7, 2010
comeawaywithme wrote:
<quoted text>Ew! They can have and keep it.
It sure looks painful!! I would rather have two broken arms and legs that do that to my private.

stop loving you

#37 Aug 7, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure looks painful!! I would rather have two broken arms and legs that do that to my private.
LMBO Point taken....content as is.

Location hidden

#38 Aug 7, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to tell her about your wife and how when she wont put out you go to your other 2 girlfriends
I just got done seeing one of my girlfriends. She really loves the piercings for anal sex.

Location hidden

#39 Aug 7, 2010
shycntryboy79 wrote:
<quoted text>dont knot it tell u tryed it
No thanks.

Location hidden

#40 Aug 7, 2010
<quoted text>
Or how can he wipe or wash up when he screw?

Location hidden

#41 Aug 7, 2010
<quoted text>
I dnt have a pierced dong, wld u like for me to pleasure u with out the piercing ;-)
No thank. Mr Space1 got that covered.

Since: Aug 10

Gresham, WI

#42 Aug 7, 2010
shycntryboy79 wrote:
i got my c*ck pierced and i have been with 2 girls sens i got it done and then say they liked it better being pierced r they full of sh** or do girls like it better
I LOVE it, no b.s. My boyfriend has his c*ck pierced twice and it feels sensational. The tighter you are the better it feels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny girls leave your number and ill text u (Dec '11) 4 min ericadamson96 2,508
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min jere2301 13,647
Sex near northern IN 4 min ThatOneGuy 1
Kissing & licking women's butt cheeks (Dec '07) 4 min Moira Mills 749
How many women can squirt? 5 min fastdoo 319
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min mybigbulge 6,546
im worried 5 min drake862 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min sunsquirrel 161,116
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Crunkedup 379,987
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Liam 473,389
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Jenifferjc 279,511
•••
Enter and win $5000