First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian

Oil City, PA

#1 Nov 1, 2012
My wife Jennifer is 29 and absolutely gorgeous. She's tall, with curly light brown hair, blue eyes and luscious c-cup breasts. We've been married for 6 years and she told me that the only other man in her life had been one long term boyfriend before she met me.

Today, I came home from work early and thought I'd surprise her. When I walked in the door, I heard her laughing and talking and assumed she was on the phone, but my heart almost stopped when I heard another voice responding to her. It was a male voice. I tiptoed to the bedroom and peeked in and there was Jen, sitting on the bed and standing in front of her was our neighbor boy. He's only 15 and a total punk, and he already had his shirt off. Jen was holding one leg out in front of her and giggling as the bare chested punk pulled one of her sexy leather boots off. I knew what was going to happen next, so I tiptoed away, left the house and got back into my car. Because I had wanted to surprise Jen, I had parked my car a block away, so I waited and watched. After half an hour, the punk came out of the house, zipping up his jeans.

I went back in the house, and could hear the shower running. I went into the bedroom while Jen was in the shower, and it looked like a battlefield. The sheets had been pulled halfway off the bed and the pillows were strewn on the floor. Next to the bed, I found a used condom with a huge load in it. When Jen got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, she was clearly shocked to see me. The first thing she said to me was, "I hope you didn't go in the bedroom. It's a disaster area."

I haven't let on that I know anything. I should have stomped that punk's head in. Now, I've got to question everything about Jen, including what she told me about her sexual history. Should I divorce her, report her to the cops for doing a kid, or just keep my mouth shut?
Nadz

South Africa

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Use this as a chance to fu ck her in her as$
ohyeah

Catasauqua, PA

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Look on the bright side. At least that huge load didnt wide up inside of her. All women cheat. All women sleep around. You just learned a painful lesson, dude.
Steven

Covington, GA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
all i can say if she did it once it will happen again either stop it now or live with it..

Since: Nov 12

Springfield, MA

#6 Nov 2, 2012
I would put a camera in your room and tape it and send it to the punks parents
James

Austin, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Tell her you saw everything, and you're going to turn her in to the cops. Then you'll be able to blackmail her. Maybe you can make her watch you have sex with some hot woman you know, or maybe a just-barely legal girl. You now have the upper hand in your marriage, because if she won't do whatever you want her to do, you'll always be able to threaten to turn her over to the cops. Hope you saved the condom as evidence so the cops can do a DNA match.
Jondon17

Stourbridge, UK

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Nadz wrote:
Use this as a chance to fu ck her in her as$
Lol, like it mate
Fast Eddie

Evansville, IN

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Your wife sounds super hott. That was one lucky kid.
Join Free
boozooby

El Dorado Hills, CA

#11 Nov 8, 2012
You have to talk to her because it's bothering you.

You love her and want to keep her, so forgive her and find a new path forward that meets both your needs.

Perhaps visit swinger clubs, or be part of a threesome with her.
If she has a thing for younger guys, take your vacations where the legal age is 14 or 16 and let her play there.

It's important not to do anything illegal. The penalties are enormous and seem way out of line with the severity of the crime, but that's the way were are here in this uptight country.

A hot looking wife who likes sex is a good companion. Keep her and make it work for both of you.
Kelly

San Diego, CA

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Brian wrote:
My wife Jennifer is 29 and absolutely gorgeous. She's tall, with curly light brown hair, blue eyes and luscious c-cup breasts. We've been married for 6 years and she told me that the only other man in her life had been one long term boyfriend before she met me.
Today, I came home from work early and thought I'd surprise her. When I walked in the door, I heard her laughing and talking and assumed she was on the phone, but my heart almost stopped when I heard another voice responding to her. It was a male voice. I tiptoed to the bedroom and peeked in and there was Jen, sitting on the bed and standing in front of her was our neighbor boy. He's only 15 and a total punk, and he already had his shirt off. Jen was holding one leg out in front of her and giggling as the bare chested punk pulled one of her sexy leather boots off. I knew what was going to happen next, so I tiptoed away, left the house and got back into my car. Because I had wanted to surprise Jen, I had parked my car a block away, so I waited and watched. After half an hour, the punk came out of the house, zipping up his jeans.
I went back in the house, and could hear the shower running. I went into the bedroom while Jen was in the shower, and it looked like a battlefield. The sheets had been pulled halfway off the bed and the pillows were strewn on the floor. Next to the bed, I found a used condom with a huge load in it. When Jen got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, she was clearly shocked to see me. The first thing she said to me was, "I hope you didn't go in the bedroom. It's a disaster area."
I haven't let on that I know anything. I should have stomped that punk's head in. Now, I've got to question everything about Jen, including what she told me about her sexual history. Should I divorce her, report her to the cops for doing a kid, or just keep my mouth shut?
If you were my bf I'd want you to tell me how horny you got from watching and that you want him to be our boy toy and join us. Would love to have you both sitting next to each other on the bed, cocks rock hard with me sucking you both, then getting dp'd
skezix

North Grafton, MA

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Brian wrote:
Now is your chance, knock her up; better yet, let him to knock her up. Teach her a good lesson.
Fast Eddie

Evansville, IN

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Any updates on this story?
Open minded dad

Anchorage, AK

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Try to catch them together again. Wait till they are both nude and walk in the room. Be nude and join them.

South Africa

#18 Dec 8, 2012
If it was me I'll ask her and if she denies I know I won't be able to trust her anymore. If she doesn't ill ask her why she did it. If she's not ashamed ill get the f*ck out cos the will be someone faithfull to respect me.

Since: Apr 12

Liverpool, UK

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Keep your mouth shut and let the boy enjoy the ride with your wife. YOu know that you would have loved that sort of chance at that age
Ringo

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Jan 8, 2013
See if the 15 year old punk has any friends he can hook her up with!
country boy

Toronto, Canada

#21 Jan 8, 2013
ohyeah wrote:
Look on the bright side. At least that huge load didnt wide up inside of her. All women cheat. All women sleep around. You just learned a painful lesson, dude.
not all women cheat not all women sleep around

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 8, 2013
Brian, I'm sorry this happened to you. If it happened to me, I'd get her to come clean without telling her directly, and then see what she wants to do from there. Ask her who else she has been with. If it happens she wants to sleep around, it should only be with safe approved persons who are not punks, with you having full knowledge.

South Africa

#23 Jan 8, 2013
I agree country boy, and if I should find out she's cheating then shed be a goner. Screw love if there isn't honesty and trust.
country boy

Toronto, Canada

#24 Jan 8, 2013
justforfun2 wrote:
I agree country boy, and if I should find out she's cheating then shed be a goner. Screw love if there isn't honesty and trust.
I agree with you 100% idk where u ppl getc off on thinking that catching your woman cheating is acceptable if I caught my girl cheating I'd divorce her cheating as$ and beat the living hell out of him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min HungTexas409 602,069
i love old pervy men 2 min ThatoneguyBD 3,515
west yorkshire gay meets (leeds) 2 min huds_twink 14
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 2 min Spittlelo 4,855
any fat females want to text with old man now asap 2 min paul 1
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 2 min Sara 2,853
gay meet up in wiltshire (Apr '13) 3 min yotro 570
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Chris66178 76,715
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Wankmwoff 636,638
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min BlackZerp 458,839