pantyluversilk

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I ve liked to steal dirty panties since i was about 11 or 12 my friends moms my friends but about 5 months ago i was drinkin a couple beers and my sister had sum short shorts on and she kept on putting her ass in my face so i begin to imagine her naked sitting in my face shes a super hot 16 yr old always trying to look sexy shes very cute, she ended up hopping in the shower and left with my parents about 15 minutes later so i went into her dirty laundry and opened up her shorts and seen a sexy ass thong the sexiest thong ive ever seen i opened it up to look at the crotch and it was moist with her pussy juice licked the cum off of it took in my room and sucked all her cum off then busted a fat nut on it. Loved it. now when ever shes not home i go in there and clean the crotch off all her sexy panties.
dirty daddy

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

pantyluversilk wrote:
I ve liked to steal dirty panties since i was about 11 or 12 my friends moms my friends but about 5 months ago i was drinkin a couple beers and my sister had sum short shorts on and she kept on putting her ass in my face so i begin to imagine her naked sitting in my face shes a super hot 16 yr old always trying to look sexy shes very cute, she ended up hopping in the shower and left with my parents about 15 minutes later so i went into her dirty laundry and opened up her shorts and seen a sexy ass thong the sexiest thong ive ever seen i opened it up to look at the crotch and it was moist with her pussy juice licked the cum off of it took in my room and sucked all her cum off then busted a fat nut on it. Loved it. now when ever shes not home i go in there and clean the crotch off all her sexy panties.
I love dirty sweet panties too. I live in sc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5249 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min asain male 268,002
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 5 min mcocain 6,193
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min bigd81 9,196
my wife sucked off 2 guys I work with before we... 5 min dirty 7
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Futotter95 365,718
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min hey 152,878
Married men sucking other men (Jan '12) 6 min Tigertoph 4,766
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min heyheyhey1122 462,099
•••