pantyluversilk

Murrells Inlet, SC

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I ve liked to steal dirty panties since i was about 11 or 12 my friends moms my friends but about 5 months ago i was drinkin a couple beers and my sister had sum short shorts on and she kept on putting her ass in my face so i begin to imagine her naked sitting in my face shes a super hot 16 yr old always trying to look sexy shes very cute, she ended up hopping in the shower and left with my parents about 15 minutes later so i went into her dirty laundry and opened up her shorts and seen a sexy ass thong the sexiest thong ive ever seen i opened it up to look at the crotch and it was moist with her pussy juice licked the cum off of it took in my room and sucked all her cum off then busted a fat nut on it. Loved it. now when ever shes not home i go in there and clean the crotch off all her sexy panties.
dirty daddy

Augusta, GA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
pantyluversilk wrote:
I ve liked to steal dirty panties since i was about 11 or 12 my friends moms my friends but about 5 months ago i was drinkin a couple beers and my sister had sum short shorts on and she kept on putting her ass in my face so i begin to imagine her naked sitting in my face shes a super hot 16 yr old always trying to look sexy shes very cute, she ended up hopping in the shower and left with my parents about 15 minutes later so i went into her dirty laundry and opened up her shorts and seen a sexy ass thong the sexiest thong ive ever seen i opened it up to look at the crotch and it was moist with her pussy juice licked the cum off of it took in my room and sucked all her cum off then busted a fat nut on it. Loved it. now when ever shes not home i go in there and clean the crotch off all her sexy panties.
I love dirty sweet panties too. I live in sc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 4 min Blue88eight 12,895
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min David 761,682
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Scotslad25 753,817
Dirty ki...k 5 min Ukbullforyou 81,671
delhi gay sex 5 min sagar 11,279
Any girls online wanna talk dirty? (Feb '12) 5 min Viv 2,532
Gay sex, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire (Jan '13) 6 min Casey28 1,170
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min john 362,836
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min Capo135 102,106
More from around the web