terane

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

i was 7 and my niebour shot white stuff in my face and gave me a pound to keep silent
To roy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

So you sucked on it constantly?
Lollipop67

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

The first time I saw a full grown penis was when me and my family went on vacation I was 7 and my sister was 10 we stopped at a beach and me and my sister were playing in the water when some kid fell from a wave and he grabbed some guys bathing suit to keep himself up well the guys bathing suit fell down and me and my 10 year old sister saw I think it was the first time she saw a penis to except she was laughing her head off so hard she fell under the water
Cindy

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

First time I saw a penis "ready for action"...
...I was 13, and my older brother's friends were over the house for a pool party. I was discretely eyeing up the bulges on his guy friends, or so I thought. I went into the kitchen for something, and his one friend, who was about 17, followed me. He said he noticed me checking out his package...to which I replied by staring at him in horror. Then he asked me if I wanted to see it...still in shock I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. He pulled down the front of his swim suit and there it was, at full attention. I stared at it until he put it away and walked back outside. The rest of the day he smiled at me ever time I walked by.
USMale

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Cindy wrote:
...I was 13, and my older brother's friends were over the house for a pool party. I was discretely eyeing up the bulges on his guy friends, or so I thought. I went into the kitchen for something, and his one friend, who was about 17, followed me. He said he noticed me checking out his package...to which I replied by staring at him in horror. Then he asked me if I wanted to see it...still in shock I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. He pulled down the front of his swim suit and there it was, at full attention. I stared at it until he put it away and walked back outside. The rest of the day he smiled at me ever time I walked by.
so what was first impression of a hard penis,,,bigger or smaller than you had though,,,,what did you think of the head,,,lol

Since: Apr 09

Essex Fells, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Cindy wrote:
Why didn't you reach out and grab it?
Chloe123

Hildenborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

I was strictly brought up and never even saw my fathers. The first penis i saw was on my wedding night. In fact my husband was the first naked ma
le i had seen. I remember being very frightened for he is very large and i am very slim.
jack

Bargarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

the first time i shown penis when i was 13 gone for bath in river their
boys
was full naked their cock were
huge hard and black i just want to taste it
Join Free

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

The first time I saw a penis I was about 7. Two older boys and their little brother. Unfortunately it was forced. I wasn't raped just molested. I was too scared to tell anyone what happened.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

SuzyQ2 wrote:
The first time I saw a penis I was about 7. Two older boys and their little brother. Unfortunately it was forced. I wasn't raped just molested. I was too scared to tell anyone what happened.
I'm sorry to hear that. Did it affect your sex life as an adult?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

HardWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that. Did it affect your sex life as an adult?
Thanks. I don't think it's affected me. I'm married and am attracted to guys, active sex life with the occasional 'extra curricular activity'.

It was pretty upsetting at the time. They only had me a couple hours, and half of that was me hiding in the bathroom. I was more scared than anything.

This is a bit of a downer though and I don't think that's what the OP had in mind. Just wanted to share that the first time isn't always a great experience.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

Kate wrote:
I suppose this is most relevant to ladies not from the USA. What was it like when you first saw a penis "ready for action" in other words with the foreskin pulled down.
As a girl I had seen a few penises, they all had skin the full length and looked fairly innocuous. Then in my teans, for the first time I saw an erect boy pull his foreskin down. It really shocked me and grossed me out. I thought it was very ugly.
Was it the same for any of you? I have to say my views have changed since and I am now rather fond of the little fellas!
I am from the US and your right. I never to this day saw an uncut penis except for pictures. Im used to seeing only cut so I do prefer that look but am not turned off by the pictures of uncut cocks Ive seen. I wouldnt mind if my husband had been left intact. My first penis sighting was at about 7 or 8. I played a joke on my dad. He was showering and I snuck in and dropped my rubber lizard toy into the tub between the curtain and tub. I got the shock of my life when dad got so scared he jumped out. He was standing right in front of me totally naked. I just stared at everything. He grabbed a towel as quick as he could to cover it but I had quite a good look. Mom came down to see what the fuss was and when they realized my prank went out of control they actually laughed it off. I was told never to do it again. All I can say is the curiosity about dads body and secret parts I was having at the time was satisfied, woo woo.Lol.
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the US and your right. I never to this day saw an uncut penis except for pictures. Im used to seeing only cut so I do prefer that look but am not turned off by the pictures of uncut cocks Ive seen. I wouldnt mind if my husband had been left intact. My first penis sighting was at about 7 or 8. I played a joke on my dad. He was showering and I snuck in and dropped my rubber lizard toy into the tub between the curtain and tub. I got the shock of my life when dad got so scared he jumped out. He was standing right in front of me totally naked. I just stared at everything. He grabbed a towel as quick as he could to cover it but I had quite a good look. Mom came down to see what the fuss was and when they realized my prank went out of control they actually laughed it off. I was told never to do it again. All I can say is the curiosity about dads body and secret parts I was having at the time was satisfied, woo woo.Lol.
So the reason your threw the rubber lizard in the shower on your dad was on purpose, to see his penis and balls and see him naked? Guess you were a naughtier girl that I thought you were, LOL!
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

James wrote:
<quoted text>
So the reason your threw the rubber lizard in the shower on your dad was on purpose, to see his penis and balls and see him naked? Guess you were a naughtier girl that I thought you were, LOL!
No actually I didnt. I had the realistic rubber lizard which was spongy rubber and looked so real. I never expected dad to jump out at all. I expected more like he would yell get scared and then know what it was and think I was just too funny for words. When he jumped out I was in shock really. He was in shock too I am sure! I didnt expect to see him except for his head to look out and say "OK wise girl very funny!" Or something. He always said wise girl if I did a prank.
So although it was unintentional I am not complaining about it,LOL.
USMale

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually I didnt. I had the realistic rubber lizard which was spongy rubber and looked so real. I never expected dad to jump out at all. I expected more like he would yell get scared and then know what it was and think I was just too funny for words. When he jumped out I was in shock really. He was in shock too I am sure! I didnt expect to see him except for his head to look out and say "OK wise girl very funny!" Or something. He always said wise girl if I did a prank.
So although it was unintentional I am not complaining about it,LOL.
did mom or dad every talk to you about what you had see,,,,, or did you ask mom about dads long penis..they explain to you what it was used for,,,
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

USMale wrote:
<quoted text>
did mom or dad every talk to you about what you had see,,,,, or did you ask mom about dads long penis..they explain to you what it was used for,,,
My dad didnt mention it again. Mom just got me alone & asked if I had any questions about dads body. I remember being embarassed and saying no. She pushed it a litle more and asked about his penis but Im not sure exactly how she asked. I do recall her saying its just like your brothers got only when boys grow up to be men its bigger and some hair grows above it. Basically that about what I recall. She never told me about erections or sex but I had seen my brothers erections many times and knew penises got hard. It wasnt difficult to figure out that dads penis must get erect too. So I asked if dads gets erections too. I dont think she gave me a direct answer.

“HERE FOR FUN WITH KHI GIRLZ”

karachi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
Im from the US and married now at age 20 & never saw an uncrcumcised penis even tho Ive seen several over my life.
I was very little when I saw my first one. My room was upstairs and my window looked down into the house in back of us. The 2 family house had 2 young sisters and 2 boy friends in the lower floor. I spotted that the girs sunbathed topless and the which at about age 6 seemed odd. I also used to see the one boyfriend standing at the back door completely naked a lot. I was kinda fascinated seeing his thingy hanging down. I was about 6 or maybe 5 then and that went on untill I was like 13 when he left her.
My mom had also seen him but she didnt say anything to me.
i have got circumsized penis...if u wanna see do let me know
Reality

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a guy but my wakeup call that penises come in different sizes was at the YMCA when I was a kid. I was in the male locker room changing and there were three naked adult men standing side by side talking and they were completely naked. One's dick was hanging about 3.5" long, another's about 5" long, and another one was hanging at about 8". I think they had just gotten through showering off in a warm water and therefore were probably at their max hangs. I was in disbelief at how long the longest one was (and his was thicker than their's too) and I found it curious that they were so diferent in sizes. At that time as a kid I was hanging about 3", so mine was almost as long as the adult with the shortest hang (nowdays I hang 5" to 6" varying from day to day, extra length it is but no extra thickness). The next time I went to the Y a school friend went too. While we were changing I was once again stunned as his was only hanging about 1". Those two days are when I became the most aware about penis size differences and as the years went by after that I began to wonder if size might make a difference to women. Then I found out it did and for a while I thought it did with all women.
Anthony

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a guy but my wakeup call that penises come in different sizes was at the YMCA when I was a kid. I was in the male locker room changing and there were three naked adult men standing side by side talking and they were completely naked. One's dick was hanging about 3.5" long, another's about 5" long, and another one was hanging at about 8". I think they had just gotten through showering off in a warm water and therefore were probably at their max hangs. I was in disbelief at how long the longest one was (and his was thicker than their's too) and I found it curious that they were so diferent in sizes. At that time as a kid I was hanging about 3", so mine was almost as long as the adult with the shortest hang (nowdays I hang 5" to 6" varying from day to day, extra length it is but no extra thickness). The next time I went to the Y a school friend went too. While we were changing I was once again stunned as his was only hanging about 1". Those two days are when I became the most aware about penis size differences and as the years went by after that I began to wonder if size might make a difference to women. Then I found out it did and for a while I thought it did with all women.
It is a rude awakening when you get into the locker room age and find out were all different. I saw a few that made me wonder if mine was small. It wasnt small bit not overly big either. Mine is about 5" at best soft. I am just shy of 7" hard which isnt small. My wife is very happy with me. She admitted having seen 2 other guys before she met me, who were not as long. one was just her brother so she didnt see many all her life. PS we are over 50 now! Lucky for me she still likes sex and we are still enjoying it although not as often as when we were younger.

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

SuzyQ2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I don't think it's affected me. I'm married and am attracted to guys, active sex life with the occasional 'extra curricular activity'.
It was pretty upsetting at the time. They only had me a couple hours, and half of that was me hiding in the bathroom. I was more scared than anything.
This is a bit of a downer though and I don't think that's what the OP had in mind. Just wanted to share that the first time isn't always a great experience.
I'm sorry to hear that too :( It sounds like you've came back well :) Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min carlingmad 269,229
Skype with a horny girl (Sep '13) 4 min narumo 384
Anyone have hung sons? (Apr '13) 4 min elle 372
Seeking nastiest skype subs with no limits 5 min Geniuss 8
Gay bi in luton (Sep '12) 5 min Dan 1,304
first time u had sex with a animal and what was... (Sep '11) 5 min bisexualaussie 169
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Mike_hunt999 9,650
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min bbb 463,200
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min troywatherston 367,112
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 13 min smithy1231993 153,649

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••