Slow Rough sex, Fast Rough sex, Slow Gentle sex, or Fast Gentle sex?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Chris

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2008
What usually gets u an orgasm? My gf likes Fast and Rough. What about u girls?
Chris

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2008
Anyone? Ladies i need ur help.
Chris

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2008
Come on i know all u girls didnt just get shy on me. Where are all the girls?!

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#5 Aug 12, 2008
Oh, us girls are here, you just chose to post this at a slow point of the day. Many of the usual posters are at work right now, I think...

You already know my view on sex, we've spoken about it before. For more on rough sex, read my thread "BDSM? Do you like it, or not? Why?"
Chris

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2008
I see. How old r u? jw.

perpetual arousal

#7 Aug 12, 2008
I'm thirty, how old are you?
Chris

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2008
sorry i took so long. I just finished a little quickie with my gf. Im 18.

perpetual arousal

#9 Aug 12, 2008
Chris wrote:
sorry i took so long. I just finished a little quickie with my gf. Im 18.
LOL! I remember those! My first boyfriend thought a good, long sex session was twenty minutes.

My current boyfriend thinks a quickie is 30 minutes.

What a change!
Join Free
Chris

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2008
lol. My gf and me have had sex for 1 hour 30 minutes before. I think thats the longest we've ever went for. But she just wanted a quickie this time. lol

perpetual arousal

#11 Aug 12, 2008
I know I am in for a long session when my boyfriend pulls out the ropes. He ties me so exquisitely...

He is a shibari artist - I mentioned this before, shibari is the Japanese art of exotic rope bondage. For more info see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_bondage

http://www.shibariartphotography.com/

The second website has loads of beautiful photos.
Chris

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2008
Thats pretty weird. I would probably never do that to my gf. She likes being in control when it comes to sex. Most of the time when we have vaginal or anal sex i would just lay down and let her do her thing. lol.

perpetual arousal

#13 Aug 12, 2008
Really?

I have been on top a few times, but only when I am told to be on top, so it is still a submissive thing...

I guess the proper term for me would be "rope slut". Just feeling the rope being dragged across my stomach can make me climax. I have climaxed just from being bound before. I truly love it.

If she is more the dominate, maybe she will tie you up...:-)
Chris

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2008
lol. She has handcuffed me before. But it was little brothers. He walked in on us and then he said there they are. Then he said i wont tell mom and out he went. after he left my gf said i forgot to lock the door. lol. my brother is 7.

perpetual arousal

#15 Aug 12, 2008
Chris wrote:
lol. She has handcuffed me before. But it was little brothers. He walked in on us and then he said there they are. Then he said i wont tell mom and out he went. after he left my gf said i forgot to lock the door. lol. my brother is 7.
Ha! Something similar but worse happened to me. I had one boyfriend who bought cuffs to use on me, but the manufacturer had forgotten to include the key, so we just through them under the bed and forgot about them - until my four year old son found them and locked himself up tight! He was crying, and I was crying, and his fingers were changing color, the cuffs were so tight! Fortunately, my boyfriend knew how to make a "key" with a bent paper clip. We quickly borrowed one from the neighbors and freed the poor boy. My boyfriend was laughing, the neighbor who loaned us the paper clip was hysterical with laughter, and teased me horribly until we moved. My son, thankfully, is now 11 and doesn't remember the incident.
Chris

United States

#17 Aug 12, 2008
lol. my brother still remembers. yesterday at dinner he goes remember when Jessica was ontop of u naked? wat was she doing? and my mom said they were playing pickle tickle. luckily he didnt say anything after that. my gf was looking at me and blushing. lol.

its ok (spicy)

perpetual arousal

#19 Aug 12, 2008
Chris wrote:
lol. my brother still remembers. yesterday at dinner he goes remember when Jessica was ontop of u naked? wat was she doing? and my mom said they were playing pickle tickle. luckily he didnt say anything after that. my gf was looking at me and blushing. lol.
its ok (spicy)
Pickle tickle (smirk) oh, I bet she tickled your pickle all right!
Chris

United States

#20 Aug 12, 2008
sure my gf doesnt mind (spicy)

Oh she did alot to my pickle. ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Louis_49 177,392
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Sanderismijnnaa 408,082
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 6 min Dominate Master J 18,535
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 7 min HavingaBoner 81,260
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min anyone 304,494
trading my wife pics 7 min Married dad 6
Wanna get filthy 8 min Sausageguy66 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min ashleysix 21,843
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min Zanzizanzi2 496,209
•••