artieshaw

New Zealand

#23 Nov 22, 2009
My brother and I were both straight. Size was a complete nonissue in our day. But any and all sex games between us were totally out of the question. I had something he hadn't, which neither of us understood. I was uncut. To this day, we've never talked about that.
Mark

United States

#24 Nov 22, 2009
Why were u uncut and him not?
artieshaw

New Zealand

#25 Nov 22, 2009
I was born outside the USA and not in a US military hospital.
Chris

Tupelo, MS

#26 Mar 26, 2013
I compared with my brothers all the time, it started when I was 13 and they were 14 and 16.It usually started by truth or dare, but I was 7.2 inches, 14 y/o was 6.8, 16 y/o was 8.1
secret

Las Piņas City, Philippines

#27 Mar 29, 2013
Mike wrote:
I have two brothers and we compared as teens. But since we were different ages, it was a little difficult to be competitive. Not positive on exact size but I remember I was the same size as one of my older brothers so I was pumped. I wanna say I and the middle bro were 5 inches (I was 13 he was 15). Older bro was huge in our opinion.(I think) he was over 7. He was 16. I haven't measured in probably 7-8 years. I'm 7.5 now so I guess bro's 7 wasn't that big, but it seemed big to me at 13.
"at least you have longer mines only 4 inches and i'm 12!!!!
Shawnny

Pensacola, FL

#28 Nov 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
We have never compared but i've seen my brothers dick. hes 19 and im 15. his is thicker but mine is bigger. i really want to show him mine. anyone got tips on how to convice him to let me give oral. he doesn't know i've seen it. any tips would be handy thanks.
You want your brother to suck you off? Why?
Nick

Hobart, Australia

#29 Feb 10, 2014
I'm lucky enough to have an identical twin I compare with regularly! It all started because were identical twins. I learned in science that identical twins have similar mannerisms and body measurements. So I came home and told him that we should compare bodies to see if it was true. We checked everything including our cocks.

We touched each others and held them at the base and jerked each other till we were hard. We both exactly thr same size at 7.7 inches at 13 years old. He was only Just thicker though.

We did this more and still do, except we now cum ;)
Teddy

UK

#30 Feb 10, 2014
OMG wrote:
Yes we share a room but he doesnt live with us all the time. hes at university and comes home at the weekend. we are alone for hours at night cause dad works nightshift and mum in bed for like 9.
Next time he is home just say look bro I have developed a bit of a habit while you have been away and now I cant get to sleep without some relief, he might just tell you to go ahead and he will join you and if he does then offer to help him out, Brothers can say stuff like that to each other I have two brother one a year older and one only 10 months younger, we all share a room and until very recently me and my younger brother had always shared a bed quite often even our older brother shared our bed we compared often we jerked together sucked together and generally messed about. I don't know if it is just my weird family but I also have two male cousins who I know for a fact also have gay fun with each other. None of us look or act gay in any way and we have all been with girls.
Join Free
Robbie

Nottingham, UK

#31 Feb 10, 2014
I'm a twin but not completely identical but similar looking. As far as comparing size he is bigger and a lot thicker which he loves telling the girls so he gets a lot my reply attention.
striaght

London, UK

#32 Feb 10, 2014
Robbie wrote:
I'm a twin but not completely identical but similar looking. As far as comparing size he is bigger and a lot thicker which he loves telling the girls so he gets a lot my reply attention.
fancy a wank? What's ur number
dds

Ireland

#33 Feb 10, 2014
my brother is about 9 or 10" i cant stop tinking about it he makes me so hard.
Andy

United States

#34 Feb 11, 2014
Nick wrote:
I'm lucky enough to have an identical twin I compare with regularly! It all started because were identical twins. I learned in science that identical twins have similar mannerisms and body measurements. So I came home and told him that we should compare bodies to see if it was true. We checked everything including our cocks.
We touched each others and held them at the base and jerked each other till we were hard. We both exactly thr same size at 7.7 inches at 13 years old. He was only Just thicker though.
We did this more and still do, except we now cum ;)
I'm 14 and I am a only child so I don't know how I compare to others and I'm not in athletics so I don't know..... Wish I had a brother to compare with.... No homo
Andy add me

Livingston, TN

#35 Mar 9, 2014
Andy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm 14 and I am a only child so I don't know how I compare to others and I'm not in athletics so I don't know..... Wish I had a brother to compare with.... No homo
Hey man I'm in the same situation. I'm 14 also and a only child. I wished I could compare with someone also
fourinches

Huntington, WV

#36 Mar 25, 2014
secret wrote:
<quoted text>
"at least you have longer mines only 4 inches and i'm 12!!!!
How big are you now?
That is how long I am and I am 18!!!!!
Sonia

Hoboken, NJ

#37 Mar 25, 2014
My son's do this I think it's normal
men at 14

San Juan, Philippines

#38 May 6, 2014
Andy add me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man I'm in the same situation. I'm 14 also and a only child. I wished I could compare with someone also
hey guys.. same here.. i dont have a brother .. i wish a have one to compare with too..
Summercaleb23

Spartanburg, SC

#39 May 6, 2014
men at 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey guys.. same here.. i dont have a brother .. i wish a have one to compare with too..
I'll compare..with u snapchat me summercaleb23
Im a twin

Spartanburg, SC

#40 May 6, 2014
We did/do everything that normals twins do.. Including - slept in same bed together till we moved out both got married..!! Still shower together after we go to gym.. Normal twin stuff not really sexual though... We did jerk each other a few times as teens.. It was like doing it to ourselves:.!!
men at 14

San Juan, Philippines

#41 May 6, 2014
Summercaleb23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll compare..with u snapchat me summercaleb23
how old are you?
alavedgasgue11

Albuquerque, NM

#42 May 6, 2014
men at 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
add me on Snapchat we can compare I'm 17m us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min 5inchfilthy 246,968
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min dominaternum1 408,471
Tribute me now boys. 2 min Topper1991 135
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Countrybo1998 533,128
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Rebelking 20,981
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Rballison16 591,071
Forbidden fantasm, help! 2 min Marth 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Sharpshooter10 58,042
More from around the web