Why do Women's feet and wiggling toes...

Why do Women's feet and wiggling toes drive men wild?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: May 10

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2010
I am a 28 year old man. Ever since puberty, I have been in love with women's sweet, sweet feet. When they wiggle their toes, I just melt. I love foot-jobs as much as sex. From what I have discovered, many guys I've talked to like women's feet, too. Guys: What is it about a women's feet that is so awesome and sexy? Girls: Do you mind that I, and alot of guys really dig your feet? If you want to send me pictures of your sexy feet, ladies, feel free! samrose@dcemail.com I want to see your sweet, sweet feet.
Kamini

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Fire and Brimstone (tough name, all hell let loose) lol,lol, with an e mail address of samrose, Now that is funny lol,lol,lol. Sorry could not help it, Ty Maggot and his stupid Indian post has upset me.

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2010
That's cool. Are you a girl? You sound sweet. I bet you are very sweet indeed, sweetheart. I would not dare let ty maggot harm you. I would protect you, sweet angel.

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Want to see a picture of me? Go to typicaltexan.wordpress.com

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 14, 2010
Any other guys out there that like women's feet? Any girls out there that like to show their feet, and wiggle their toes for men?
deevan

Whitby, Canada

#6 Apr 11, 2012
womens feet are attractive. They are shapely, soft and smooth. I only like white feet myself

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 11, 2012
I usually get a boner when I rub a woman between her toes. Especially between her big toes...
Neo

London, UK

#8 May 18, 2012
I love a woman's wiggling toes.It doesn't matter if in tights,stockings,socks or bare feet.My dream is to find a woman who wiggle her toes constantly and doesn't mind me snuggling up to them and appreciates a foot fetish guy like me.A woman's wiggling toes in my crotch to me is heaven.I would give free manicures and pedicures for this privilege.Any takers,ladies??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min nickbuff2 800,419
real people 5 min Tonia87 262
Dads lets talk about your dau 5 min dagda_jester 143
Dirty ki...k 5 min Bels 105,904
Mistress looking for slaves (Jul '14) 5 min Sexyboi 316
accidental nudity or being caught naked (Aug '10) 6 min Demanding Male 457
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min jakeiboi2 782,825
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min powermind62 107,988
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min billy 383,827
More from around the web