United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

my bro always leave the door open when he take shower. I love to watch him.

Since: Nov 11

Launceston, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Rearden wrote:
I spy on any women/girls that use the bathroom. Friends, some family, daughter and her friends...
Nice. How do you do that? How old are your daughters?
John H

Radovis, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Rearden wrote:
I spy on any women/girls that use the bathroom. Friends, some family, daughter and her friends...
Sounds like you have lots of fun :)
Danny

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Big bro wrote:
I spy on my sister when she gets out of the shower too and one time she even masterbated and I have one vid of her getting dressed
Wanna trade? I have vids
buster

Pozarevac, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

add me on skype, wanna see live, I ll show u mine:
dragan.zdravkovic1972
Jack

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I used to spy on my aunt coming out of the shower, I took pictures and masturbated to them but now I have sex with her every couple of weeks as I confronted myself to her and told her that I would love to have sex with her and how I dream and masturbate to her.

“Endless possibilities O_o”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Jack wrote:
I used to spy on my aunt coming out of the shower, I took pictures and masturbated to them but now I have sex with her every couple of weeks as I confronted myself to her and told her that I would love to have sex with her and how I dream and masturbate to her.
So descriptive....wait this didn't happen did it?
Jack

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I am on my phone and it takes to long to say the full story, I have on others posts. Yes this really does happen. My aunt is a tanned women about 5.6, smaller breasts, nice big arse and a lovely young looking face. You can see why I am attracted to her.
Join Free
buster

Pozarevac, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Anyone with web cam, mutual live web cam spyng gf, sister or mom?
buster

Pozarevac, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

add me on skype: dragan.zdravkovic1972
james

Waynesville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Big bro wrote:
I spy on my sister when she gets out of the shower too and one time she even masterbated and I have one vid of her getting dressed
lets trade vids

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

anyone wanna trade email me timbitnerda @ gmail . com
Terry

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't have to spy on members of my family. We see each other naked every day. Sometimes I see my parents having sex. They have3 seen my twin brother and me 69ing. We are 18 and started playing with each others wieners when we were bathe together when we were 3 or 4. Our sisters have seen us and we havew seen them with their boyfriends. The boys were shocked at first that our sisters didn't close and lock their bedroom doors.
Now they are our brothers-in-law.
Jak2398

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny do you have kik?
jenny do u jave oovoo
Zee

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Danny wrote:
Yeah my sis. I spy on her when she showers. Unfortunately I dont see her nude but the shower curtain is kinda see through so you can see her body especially her ass when she lean up against it. I filmed her the other day with my phone. So exciting.
I caught my older sister more than one time fooling around when we go for trips, and I watch her getting molested by her friends
Anonymous

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I used to watch my sister being molested and forced by her friends for their own pleasure, i've experinced a lot of things with my sister would like to share with someone interested in such things
New2it

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I have enjoyed my step daughters.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

When I was a teen, I would spy on my mom in the bathroom (peephole I made) every Saturday when she shaved her legs, under arms and trimmed her cute kitty.

Nick
DJM1988

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

my sister has some huge ass titties and sexy thighs. She is tanned and chubby. Chubby girls are the best ones to see naked. Chubby girls are the prettiest to see naked. Our stupid media brainwashes us to think only anorexic models are pretty, Damn American modeling industry.
DJM1988

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

My chubby sister is a lot prettier than her friends I think. I also too like my girls pretty plump with a round belly. I think thick curvy girls are the hottest. My cousins dating a pretty chunky girl and she is so hot. Those Playboy models, dressing models and skinny pop star models like Paris Hilton are ugly and will never amount to nothing. I also found my sister a black boyfriend. They also started having sex, and sometimes believe it or not I will leave a spy camera in my sister's bedroom and I will play it back to watch them having sex. I set a small teddy bear with a small spy camera on her head board. My sister with a black boyfriend is so awesome. I love it when he touches her sexy thighs up to her ass. He should realize what a lucky guy he is to have my sister as his girlfriend. He also told me the truth that he kind of thinks my sister is one of the hottest girls in the school, even though she's chubby, I don't think it matters at all. My sister is gorgeous. To watch him go into her is so hot though. I'm glad they at least use a condom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7418 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Pinkypoke 334,871
south wales gayboy wants older guys 50 or older 7 min ben 2
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 7 min the_rev1878 80,339
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Arturotho_8 212,848
People Into Scat/Poop Fetish Read This... (Jan '12) 8 min tim 1,095
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 8 min listener 29,248
Anyone trading vids 8 min DHH 3
dirty ki..k 8 min Harry1287 139,181
Gay/bi K....k 8 min Shortrods 65,632