my fiance wants me to use a strapon with him

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

who cares

Elkridge, MD

#1 Aug 23, 2012
My fiance recently told me he wants me to do him with a strap on. Im not really sure how I feel about this. Im always open to try new things for him but a little nervous about this. Any suggestions?
steve

Tulare, CA

#7 Aug 23, 2012
I bought one for my wife to try on me, and we still use it sometimes, but she is always a little shy and I have to put it on for her.
Try it on for fit alone. I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't mastrubate once you see yourself in the mirror wearing it. I know that I did
Buy one that you like, start with a smaller one. Also get some good lube. Follow his lead for pace and penetration. You will be suprised how hot this can be for both of you.
who cares

Elkton, MD

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for the help everybody

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Quinreaper wrote:
<quoted text>He's gay
Yep. Or at least a little bit bi.
who cares

Elkton, MD

#13 Aug 29, 2012
If he was gay then he wouldnt be with me. Turned out to be the best sex ever! Mmmm cant describe how good it was. Oh n if he was gay we would be having threesomes with another guy nstead of two girls
Jeff

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Do it, don't be shy, if that's what he wants and has the courage to ask you, then do it. I know I haven't done that yet with my girlfriend but she fingers my butt all the time while we're doing things and I love it. I'd like her to to do me eventually
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Aug 29, 2012
JenniMarie wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do it. There is nothing like taking control of your man and sliding in and out of him. You will love it.
Would you do my A$$?
who cares

Elkton, MD

#20 Aug 29, 2012
I think everybody should try it. Its amazing.
Join Free
who cares

Elkton, MD

#21 Aug 29, 2012
MarcDark wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh great!! It's one of my biggest fantasies. but my women won't do it.:(
Its amazing. Im sorry. Everybody should try new things

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Aug 29, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing. Im sorry. Everybody should try new things
I'm willing to try new things but I also want to maintain my reputation for being a perfect *sshole!
Strap On Boy

Europe

#27 Aug 30, 2012
JenniMarie wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. If you could handle my 10in strapon i have.
I can take 9 inches, 2 inches thick to the hilt. Would love to try ten or even twelve inches in my a**.
meee

United States

#28 Aug 30, 2012
I wouldnt having jenni behind me filling me up.
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Aug 30, 2012
JenniMarie wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. If you could handle my 10in strapon i have.
Very eager and willing to try. Where are you at? I live in PHX az and travel all over. NSA you do my a$$ and maybe give me reach around or watch me Jo and tell me to clean up my mess. I love my kuum
Kim

Norway

#32 Sep 9, 2012
Glad All Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Or at least a little bit bi.
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with liking anal stimulation, your assumption is ignorant and dumb.
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Sep 9, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with liking anal stimulation, your assumption is ignorant and dumb.
I agree 100% with you Kim. So ---any ladies want to take my Ann ial Cherry? I have never been done with a strpon and so want to try it. I have had the occasional GF's finger/ fingers and the wife's small toy a few times but I want an average sized strapon to be repeatedly used in n outa my Azz. I think it would be real hot to be taken in my hotel room with the curtains open for all 2 see. Maybe have the maid walk in on it in the morning

Ladies I travel all over the U$A and sure I will be in a town near you. If you are intere$ted plea$e let me know I $o want to be taken slow n deep.
I think it would be hot to be taken in the A$$ by a woman totally clothed... Or not. But I am will to take care of you any way you request NSA if you wish or I will sever your every need.

Plea$e let me know if your intere$ted in take ing my cherry. Age sex n race not a factor. Just be over 19 n want to do an older daddy. I am fit and re$pectful of your reque$ts.
kinky want 3rd

Calamus, IA

#35 Dec 8, 2012
My husband and i started with the occasional finger and some of my toys. The first time was a bit awkward getting the position right but he likes to have me ram him in the a** now and than. Gets my juices flowing and i cum while pounding his a**

Since: Nov 12

Salem, MA

#36 Dec 8, 2012
Quin, Yup, and Glad: Quite the assumption you boys are making. Especially given that he's going to marry a woman. All the evidence points to "not gay," and the three of you go the opposite direction. Something you're ashamed about?:)

You three may or may not be gay, but you're definitely retarded.
What a joke

Solihull, UK

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Nasty

“filsmax1200@yaho o.ca”

Since: Jun 11

montreal

#39 Feb 17, 2013
my wife f*cks me with a BAM strapon now! 12" and almost 3" girth.

I love it so much...

She started with a normal 6 incher and graduated from there!

And the saying is true... the bigger the better!

Since: Jan 14

Bakersfield, CA

#40 Jan 27, 2014
40montreal wrote:
my wife f*cks me with a BAM strapon now! 12" and almost 3" girth.
I love it so much...
She started with a normal 6 incher and graduated from there!
And the saying is true... the bigger the better!
Pictures?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min twinkhunk95 417,595
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Ottawafun1988 312,775
uk phone wank now (Jul '12) 2 min Patrickderry 188
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Kaifire 504,180
yung pics 3 min the reverend 32
Sons first wet one 3 min Blunt 6
Any white women regret having sex with a black ... (Jun '09) 3 min ChristineM 72
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min ajolso04 25,019
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 14 min john 182,964

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE