First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27 Dec 28, 2012
kissandtell wrote:
What's to get angry about. Its sex not murder. How does a 34 year old having sex with a 54 year old make him a man slut. Sex between a 14 and 10 year old does not a pedophile make. Questionable maybe but not illegal.
I didn't want to start an arguement. I just wanted to read some good stories of really hot sex. Who doesn't?
I didn't understand where the anger came from either. I can see a 20 yr age difference with the man being older but NOT with the man being 20 yrs younger. Tried it and it wasn't for me.

As for the 10 and 14 yr olds...pretty sure there are some legalities there. I think the same boy posted he hasn't had sex in 2 yrs. I suppose his sis stopped having sleepovers. Seemed that was how he preyed on the younger victims.
AussieDude

Australia

#29 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot n it wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't understand where the anger came from either. I can see a 20 yr age difference with the man being older but NOT with the man being 20 yrs younger. Tried it and it wasn't for me.
As for the 10 and 14 yr olds...pretty sure there are some legalities there. I think the same boy posted he hasn't had sex in 2 yrs. I suppose his sis stopped having sleepovers. Seemed that was how he preyed on the younger victims.
Yes, it is illegal..

This is really sick sh*t, wtf!!

“All about that bass”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Dec 28, 2012
When I was 16 I met a carny at the local fair. He was 29 and really hot, not short on charm either. Blond hair and blue eyed, with a really nice mouth. Against my better judgement I ended up messing around and giving him head a few times that week and a half and went back to see him and do it again the next year. Even though I had been with my first boyfriend for a almost two years I didn't know what it was that made your toes curl.
One afternoon we went to the rv he shared with his boss, and things went a little further. Afterwards, I couldn't have told you how I ended up naked, but he played with me until I was trying to crab crawl away from him and couldn't even speak to beg him to fuck me. I have no idea how long he tortured me like that, but his boss showed up in the trailer and we scrambled. I couldn't seem to figure out how to put my clothes back on.
At 17, I didn't know what to do with this, and we never did have sex. I dumped my boyfriend, and met someone else. The next year, I was engaged, and I tried to find a way to ditch my husband for a little while if I could just find him and take care of that before getting married. I failed.
So maybe we didn't have sex, but it's still the best time for me because he showed me what my body could do, and I've thought about him for twenty years. If he ever read this I would want him to know that I called his name when I was pregnant with my second child(serves my husband right for waking me up, lol), and I still remember looking up at the freckles on his abdomen. Still the most beautiful c*ck I've ever seen. Still the best kisser.

“Don't Stop Believing”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 28, 2012
NinaRocks wrote:
When I was 16 I met a carny at the local fair. He was 29 and really hot, not short on charm either. Blond hair and blue eyed, with a really nice mouth. Against my better judgement I ended up messing around and giving him head a few times that week and a half and went back to see him and do it again the next year. Even though I had been with my first boyfriend for a almost two years I didn't know what it was that made your toes curl.
One afternoon we went to the rv he shared with his boss, and things went a little further. Afterwards, I couldn't have told you how I ended up naked, but he played with me until I was trying to crab crawl away from him and couldn't even speak to beg him to fuck me. I have no idea how long he tortured me like that, but his boss showed up in the trailer and we scrambled. I couldn't seem to figure out how to put my clothes back on.
At 17, I didn't know what to do with this, and we never did have sex. I dumped my boyfriend, and met someone else. The next year, I was engaged, and I tried to find a way to ditch my husband for a little while if I could just find him and take care of that before getting married. I failed.
So maybe we didn't have sex, but it's still the best time for me because he showed me what my body could do, and I've thought about him for twenty years. If he ever read this I would want him to know that I called his name when I was pregnant with my second child(serves my husband right for waking me up, lol), and I still remember looking up at the freckles on his abdomen. Still the most beautiful c*ck I've ever seen. Still the best kisser.
Very intimate, yet not really sexual, still very interesting.
nikes

Flushing, NY

#32 Dec 3, 2014
With a very very very very very tall long amazon women thats 6'4 and 2'20 pounds with long big legs thighs and calve muscles also big heavy feet and a big butt I'm 511 and 160 pounds skinny and thin and it's soo much fun being a small quick little fox and having sex with a big long anaconda serpent woman I never blow soo much jizz and cumm in my life seriously

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#33 Monday Jan 12
I was 10 my step sister was 12 and we have fu cked 3 times b4 and on the 4th time i came in her and it went on for a year till she got pregnant and lost the baby no1 knew it was mine dut we stop fu cikng but we still played and went down on each other

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#34 Tuesday Jan 13
ptaz3 wrote:
I was 10 my step sister was 12 and we have fu cked 3 times b4 and on the 4th time i came in her and it went on for a year till she got pregnant and lost the baby no1 knew it was mine dut we stop fu cikng but we still played and went down on each other
Your best sex ever was at ten years old? I hope that's not true, no matter who it was with. That's just sad.

Location hidden

#35 Tuesday Jan 13
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your best sex ever was at ten years old? I hope that's not true, no matter who it was with. That's just sad.
Yes it true i have only been with three over girls sine then and non of them was as good
Join Free

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#36 Tuesday Jan 13
ptaz3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it true i have only been with three over girls sine then and non of them was as good
So, are you twelve, or what?

“OH Good Grief”

Since: Nov 13

Longview Texas

#37 Tuesday Jan 13
I've always kinda looked at it like, If the worst was pretty bad, it's still way better than NONE. I have never complained, never felt like complaining...I guess I always figured I was pretty lucky to get it...Then of course, if it was all that bad, that might not really be saying too much about you, and what your delivery.

Location hidden

#38 Tuesday Jan 13
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you twelve, or what?
I am 25
Aman

San Mateo, CA

#39 Tuesday Jan 13
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
We were both underage. No crime there so stfu.
hi

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#40 Tuesday Jan 13
ptaz3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 25
Then if you haven't had better than you had at 10, you........yeah, that's just sad, sad, sad.

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#41 Tuesday Jan 13
Lmfao...really

“Fit sane and sorted UK guy”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#42 Tuesday Jan 13
Best sex ever... Definitely my after my brothers wedding reception last summer when me, him and his best man took their two wives back to a hotel room for a drug and booze fuelled shagging session. Not saying it was right but man it was incredible!!!
Hiiyou898

United States

#43 Tuesday Jan 13
Best was with my 40yo neighbor, I'm 21 she was theee best

“Lifes a mask, it won't last...”

Since: Jan 13

Live it hard, live it fast....

#44 Tuesday Jan 13
im still waiting for the best sex ever,, seems like the older I get,, the better sex gets,, im hoping practice makes perfect :-))
babycakez19

Switzerland

#45 Wednesday Jan 14
looking for a guy to make me c ummm...hit me up on skype ID: Sweetcakez-Daniellez373
lnie

Galena, IL

#46 Wednesday Jan 14
It was gay sex. I was seduced by a man when in my early teens and loved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Anonymous 636,714
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min briefboy69 281,131
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Dezcock 602,179
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min nik 458,899
Gay Australia 2 min Anonymous 2
little girls wearing thongs 3 min Sandra 205
I wanna talk to a milf ;) (Mar '12) 3 min Surfer4935 73
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min MylfLyfe 76,730
More from around the web