kissandtell

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Please share who, how old you both were, and if your still involved.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

At one of my little sisters sleep overs, one of her friends got mad a came into the living where I was. We talked for a while, then she goes to the bathroom. She comes back on her hands and knees wearing just a training bra and super cute panties. She started to pretend to be a dog and shake her "tail" at me. So I tackled her. We rolled around for a while before she gave me an amazing deep kiss then ran away on all fours. So I mounted her like a dog and pounded her. Her pus was so tight I felt like I would get stuck. Then I turned her over and banged her somemore. after I came in her, we laid on the floor with my cock in her kissing for about 20 mins.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

She was 10 and i was 14. I never had sex with her again but I have had sex with several others girls during my sisters sleep overs.
Max

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I was 24 and she was 54. Hottest sex ever. Young chicks don't know squat about sex

“txt me (540) 205 - 9016”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

i was 17 she was 19. she was 5'2" with brunette hair down past her beautiful C-cup breasts. she was flexible, dominant, and a squirter. I cant think of much we didnt try. we'd spend whole weekends going at it like animals. best times of my life.
Khan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Biohazard7 wrote:
She was 10 and i was 14. I never had sex with her again but I have had sex with several others girls during my sisters sleep overs.
Your talking pure bullshit. Your a liar. If you read all the threads on Topix EVERYBODY must be having sex 24/7
Smutty

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Biohazard7 wrote:
Paedophile hope you catch Aids or an Std
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>Your talking pure bullshit. Your a liar. If you read all the threads on Topix EVERYBODY must be having sex 24/7
not true. Im 18 now and I have had sex in 2 years.
Join Free
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Smutty wrote:
<quoted text>Paedophile hope you catch Aids or an Std
We were both underage. No crime there so stfu.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

The GAY kind !

:)
LoveDatBooty

Papakura, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I'd have to say break up sex was some of the best i've experienced! Both and post break up:P

Two fueled and fun-filled hours of a mixture of delicious oral & rimming, a number of position and wild vigorous and dirty anal sex!

Emotions were quite high and everything was on the table... so I think we just had at it.

We're not together now... but i'm totally missing the sex. Damn that woman was a Godess when it came to the bedroom.
Dan Brown

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Max wrote:
I was 24 and she was 54. Hottest sex ever. Young chicks don't know squat about sex
Your a MALE slut. Hope you catch an Std or Aids
Steve

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

4 tickets on vacation, my bestfriend broke up with his fiance, so my wife suggests my little sister use the extra ticket.

One drunken night...last three days we stayed at the villa and private beach just outside the villa naked, while my bestfriend took it to my wife and sister every moment they wanted and my wife sucked me off a few times and my sister stroked me off a lot. But once I was giving it to my wife while my sister sucked my balls and my bestfriend was giving it to her, and another time I was giving it to my wife while she was sucking my friend and my sister was licking my wife's c1it.
kissandtell

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

What's to get angry about. Its sex not murder. How does a 34 year old having sex with a 54 year old make him a man slut. Sex between a 14 and 10 year old does not a pedophile make. Questionable maybe but not illegal.

I didn't want to start an arguement. I just wanted to read some good stories of really hot sex. Who doesn't?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

there ere 4 of us, me in my favourite domme outfit (my high heeled riding boots, knee legnth leather skirt, white sating top, leather gloves, purple makeup and my brown hair tied back) the other domme was in a pvc catsuit with leather gloves and shiney knee boots, our submissives were 2 crossdressing boys, both wearing denim skirts, high heeled boots and makeup, we tied them to a table and made them kiss while we plaed with their arse's. there is more but it's.......private :)
Anonymous

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

mistress add me on skype plz... ruzzp69

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I only have email im afraid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

oh yeah we were all 20 - 23 at the time and consenting adults :)
Maddnowman

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

The real question is what do you email about?
john x

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Having sex with my wife at 4am after she had been to a party earlier and let a man f*ck her, she told me in detail what she had done, made me very horny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5253 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Vampiregirl3000 226,285
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min coolman 421,043
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min imallyoursbro 312,325
I'm a hot gay guy wanting to text other gay guy... (Aug '11) 2 min Devin 2,895
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min jaybang 87,325
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min hlengiwe ka jobe 27,910
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 18m_Leave K_k Below 122,527
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 15 min funtime500 5,207
•••