Should I sleep with my best friends wife

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nick

Akron, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2012
My best friends wife is always flirting with me. Last night she whispered in my ear that she wants me. She is gorgeous andI would love to take her to bed...but do not want to take a chanceof losing a great friend. What should I do?
John12

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Nick wrote:
My best friends wife is always flirting with me. Last night she whispered in my ear that she wants me. She is gorgeous andI would love to take her to bed...but do not want to take a chanceof losing a great friend. What should I do?
do it!!!! Have pics of her?
Mark

Reading, PA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Nick - are your seriously asking for moral advice here? Seriously? Here's my suggestion - ask your friend to bl*w you. When he says "What, are you crazy?", you should tell him it's so that you can compare the feel of his mouth with his wife's pu$$y. That will be a gentle way of telling him that his wife is interested in screwing around on him, and you will save his marriage and he'll wind up being so grateful that he'll give you a bl*wjob out of gratitude.

Or maybe not.
doug

Roseville, MI

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Nick wrote:
it depends on your relationship with your buddy.Would your buddy do your wife/gf? Would you share your wife/gf with him? My best buddy did my wife at a party and banged her out good!! We are still best of friends and he has banged her a few times.I did bang his wife too but he is banging my wife more then I do his wife.Its all good!!!!!
Fast Eddie

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Mark wrote:
Nick - are your seriously asking for moral advice here? Seriously? Here's my suggestion - ask your friend to bl*w you. When he says "What, are you crazy?", you should tell him it's so that you can compare the feel of his mouth with his wife's pu$$y. That will be a gentle way of telling him that his wife is interested in screwing around on him, and you will save his marriage and he'll wind up being so grateful that he'll give you a bl*wjob out of gratitude.
Or maybe not.
Sounds like you've got some sexual identity issues there, Marky. Make it easy on yourself and just admit that you like getting down on your knees in front of other guys.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Bring up the topic of having a wife doing other guys and see what his reaction is. Don't tell him his wife came on to you but say you know this guy that likes for his wife to have sex with other men. Maybe it is a fantasy of his and you can work it out so everyone has fun. If he is not into it, you should stay away from his wife.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Nick wrote:
Your friend’s wife is off limits – period. If she were really interested in a 3-some instead of an affair, then she would have her husband ask you.

Help your friend and ask her if she thinks her marriage is coming to an end. If in the future, after the divorce, she is still interested in you, then it is a whole new ballgame.
Sxyfritzy

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
U get with her & then u tell ur friend
Join Free
Topman

UK

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Mark wrote:
Or maybe not.
Rubbish advice
Topman

UK

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Obviously she's not happy with your friend. It depends how much you value your friends' friendship and how badly you want her. If she wants to cheat, she will cheat, if not with you, with another guy. I wouldnt do it myself but that's just me. Only you can decide what to do and if you have a wife or girlfriend yourself it will make things worse.
Alex

Montebello, CA

#12 May 12, 2013
I have a friend who's eights younger than I am and for the past couple of years we have gotten pretty close. His wife is younger and she's 25 years old. When I first met her I didn't care for her because of her attitude. She's the type that talks a lot of crap and I think she gets away with it because she has a fine little body. As I spent more time with them she started being nicer to me and now she rubs her boobs and legs on me when we are alone. I noticed her changing to very revealing clothes when I come over to visit them. When I spent the night over I could hear her having sex an orgasm. She's gotten so comfortable that she asks me to take her out when her husband is not around. I get tempted and nailing her, but I treasure my friendship more than a piece of butt. Her teasing continue until my friend asked me to join them on a very hot threesome. I banged her so good that I relieved all I been holding for the last couple of years.

“IM A FEMALE!”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13 May 12, 2013
Haha see good things come to those who wait Alex
Sexydan

Spring Valley, NY

#14 May 12, 2013
Tell her that if she really wants it send her hubby on vacation and then have a good time!!
Nate

Bensenville, IL

#15 May 12, 2013
Hit me up to see mine naked boys nthompson58 or 3093685428. I have some of her now and will get some vids of her this week for u all
Anon

Australia

#16 May 12, 2013
If your friend is a bit of a wuss then to ahead, but if not... well.. I hope your neck is thick and knife-resistant. Sounds like you might need it to be if you go through with it. But YOLO right?
redman

Miami, FL

#17 May 12, 2013
That breaks the Bro code! There's plenty of other pu**y out
So Right

Flint, TX

#18 May 13, 2013
jfrank0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend’s wife is off limits – period. If she were really interested in a 3-some instead of an affair, then she would have her husband ask you.
Help your friend and ask her if she thinks her marriage is coming to an end. If in the future, after the divorce, she is still interested in you, then it is a whole new ballgame.
Your friend's wife is definitely off limits unless he asks you to bang her or invites you for a threesome.
Otherwise if you are a true friend, leave her alone, even after a divorce.
If she is going to cheat, let her do it with someone else then it's not your problem and you still have a good friend.
You can find pu$$y anywhere, good frieds are hard to find.

If you do it , I'm glad you are not my so called friend.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#19 May 14, 2013
So Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend's wife is definitely off limits unless he asks you to bang her or invites you for a threesome.
Otherwise if you are a true friend, leave her alone, even after a divorce.
If she is going to cheat, let her do it with someone else then it's not your problem and you still have a good friend.
You can find pu$$y anywhere, good frieds are hard to find.
If you do it , I'm glad you are not my so called friend.
Friends come and go.... enemies accumulate.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#20 May 14, 2013
Nick wrote:
Well, I think you should get together with her and try to knock the bottom out of that thing, give her a roto rooter root canal and tonsil wash from the underside up she will never forget....At least that's what I tried when my bosses wife came onto me... only one problem... he found out, and now he is no longer married, no longer my boss and I am currently unemployed...
tony James

Connersville, IN

#21 May 14, 2013
Better not do it your talking one night versus a life long friendship friends are hard to come by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi-curios 5 min oldermale 16
woman, what does it feel like to take it up the... 5 min hungry 67
just me alone (Dec '12) 6 min zedme 4,839
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min London boy 328,339
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 6 min Rms 20,350
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 6 min Braddock666 2,027
imo live chat only femals join 6 min lovedev420 skype ... 3
Dirty ki...k 6 min bree 39,141
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Snazzymonkey98 696,153
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min chubbyboy11 705,217
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min so horny 111 93,236
More from around the web