Jon

Terry, MS

#166 Jan 14, 2013
Pattie, I'm pretty sure I just fell in lust with with you haha.
Georgia Guy

United States

#167 Jan 14, 2013
My wife seems to think so haha.

Bravesfan13 k !k.
Ben

West Salem, OH

#169 Jan 14, 2013
Pattie- wrote:
... any dick is "fun" to suck. especially, that moment when time stands still. that moment when all of that licking. lipping. tightening. sucking. massaging. and humming comes to fruition. when the shaft suddenly expands to capacity. his mushroom pushes back against your tightened mouth. and his balls can no longer inflate. when suddenly it elongates. thrusts. and archs. then it retracts and pumps. like it is reaching down inside of his balls to shoot cum down your throat. spurting. clenching. ejaculating. pulsing. and spraying with 30 seconds of intense might. and then rests for another time
... THAT is what is "fun"? don't care if my man is 4" or 10". to make him explode. whether it me in the air. in my mouth. or in me. knowing I can make him climax. when I can make that physical and mental connection with him and his cock.
... THAT is "fun"
Damn, I felt my sack tightening from your lurid description. You go!!

“. . . do u want to get harder?”

Since: Sep 11

CLEVELAND

#170 Jan 16, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, I felt my sack tightening from your lurid description. You go!!
... only you could properly use the word "lurid" in a sentence
Ben

West Salem, OH

#171 Jan 16, 2013
Pattie- wrote:
<quoted text> ... only you could properly use the word "lurid" in a sentence
Should I feel proud and proper?
Ben - 1

Locke, NY

#172 Jan 16, 2013
Pattie- wrote:
I'm amazed how elaquently you speak.

CLEVELAND

#173 Jan 16, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Should I feel proud and proper?
... only in a "lurid" way
Ben

West Salem, OH

#175 Jan 16, 2013
Ben - 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm amazed how elaquently you speak.
Be nice if u could spell...
Join Free
Confused husband

Lloydminster, Canada

#176 Jan 16, 2013
Pattie- wrote:
... any dick is "fun" to suck. especially, that moment when time stands still. that moment when all of that licking. lipping. tightening. sucking. massaging. and humming comes to fruition. when the shaft suddenly expands to capacity. his mushroom pushes back against your tightened mouth. and his balls can no longer inflate. when suddenly it elongates. thrusts. and archs. then it retracts and pumps. like it is reaching down inside of his balls to shoot cum down your throat. spurting. clenching. ejaculating. pulsing. and spraying with 30 seconds of intense might. and then rests for another time
... THAT is what is "fun"? don't care if my man is 4" or 10". to make him explode. whether it me in the air. in my mouth. or in me. knowing I can make him climax. when I can make that physical and mental connection with him and his cock.
... THAT is "fun"
Thank you for that eloquent description of "fun". It is refreshing to read an opinion from a literate. Plus you actually enjoy sucking dick and not just do it because that is what he wants. It should be pleasurable for both.
Ben - 1

Locke, NY

#177 Jan 16, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice if u could spell...
Excuse me,, was I talking to you FF ?
Ben - 1

Locke, NY

#178 Jan 16, 2013
Pattie- wrote:
Excuse the typo - Eloquent
Ben

West Salem, OH

#179 Jan 16, 2013
Ben - 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me,, was I talking to you FF ?
Sorry man, typos are acceptable. Thought you were one of the Topix D A's that try to use big words, but can't spell. LOL

CLEVELAND

#180 Jan 16, 2013
Confused husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that eloquent description of "fun". It is refreshing to read an opinion from a literate. Plus you actually enjoy sucking dick and not just do it because that is what he wants. It should be pleasurable for both.
... yeah. one of my girlfriend's has a real arrogant dick of a boyfriend that essentially demands oral. she does it but she doesn't like it. I think you're right. the mutual aspect makes it so much better. to be honest. we can both be "demanding" but it's more like directions. we have gotten to the point now where we don't need words

“Horny silver haired guy”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#181 Jan 16, 2013
You have such a way of painting a hot picture with your words Pattie- I like a girl who "demands" oral sex from me. I just can't get enough of that.
Candy

Perth, Australia

#182 Jan 16, 2013
Isn't it funny how when "girls" are asked their opinion on Topix you always seem to get random gay giving unsolicited comments like "mmmm just thinking about thick c**ks make me HARD etc". Nothing against gay bois, but seriously there are so many other threads on Topix asking for GUYS opinion on such matters!!!
SHELLY

Pico Rivera, CA

#183 Jan 16, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
All this talk of big dicks is making me very horny for one right now.
you and me both baby
SHELLY

Pico Rivera, CA

#184 Jan 16, 2013
Ben wrote:
But are they ever too big????
maybe to big to have it all in my mouth. But never to big for my p ussy. Even if it is a stretch. So erotic to see a pole pounding my p ussy
Ben 1

Locke, NY

#185 Jan 16, 2013
SHELLY wrote:
<quoted text>maybe to big to have it all in my mouth. But never to big for my p ussy. Even if it is a stretch. So erotic to see a pole pounding my p ussy
E mail me Shelly at brandan 486 @ hot mail . com no spaces

CLEVELAND

#186 Jan 17, 2013
lustysilverback wrote:
You have such a way of painting a hot picture with your words Pattie- I like a girl who "demands" oral sex from me. I just can't get enough of that.
... has any woman in your life ever grabbed your head and pulled you down?
Johnny Magnum

Hamilton, Canada

#187 Jan 17, 2013
I'd love to 69 you pattie!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min aaron 10,071
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Supercuddles97 247,288
What would you do to me? 2 min Scottish guy 18
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 2 min melissamills96 7,922
chubby, curvy, redhead/blond NEEDED. any age18+ 2 min daydreaming 1
Married Women Would You Sleep With Your Ex-Boyf... (Apr '10) 2 min Scottielassie 22
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Sexy134 41,109
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min gavomon 408,917
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min ajoaquin1991 533,659
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min exampleman111 591,436
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min melissamills96 58,171
More from around the web