Small Penis Comments
Aaaaa

Edinburgh, UK

#59 Feb 7, 2013
I am only 1 inch errecct is that too small

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#60 Feb 7, 2013
i never called a guy small or made comments but I never made them believe it was big either
Playing

United States

#61 Feb 7, 2013
amy19013 wrote:
i never called a guy small or made comments but I never made them believe it was big either
K Ik me @ jdog212
BrianF

Lancaster, PA

#62 Feb 7, 2013
anyone wanna see some pics of an avg one? k ik brianfalte
Pukety

United States

#65 Feb 7, 2013
Ny one tell me exactly from where i set ruler to get erected penis size?
littlehampton

Belfast, UK

#66 Feb 27, 2013
I dont make 2 inches when soft and barely 4 when erect. All the women I have had a relationship with have left me for a better endowed man. My current wife has a friend who had a thick 7 inches, however we are both happy with this arrangement, as now and again she lets me put my hairless acorn in her large hairy pussy or she will masturbate between thumb and one finger. I love it.

Since: Oct 12

Canton, MI

#67 Feb 27, 2013
Im told my p*nis is a great size but seeing men in the shower they all look bigger soft than I am hard. Im 6" hard and 5" girth. Ive seen many men hard too, media and in the mens public showers, I'd have to say 7" is average, not 6" any thoughts? I have pics to compare. The good thing is my current GF does climax with me and squirt so I know it hits her right and thats a good thing.

“C*** Sucker”

Peterborough England

#68 Apr 1, 2013
I am 66 and mine is 2.5 soft 4.4 erect and cut.
Join Free
ttboy

United States

#69 Apr 1, 2013
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>Its true that girls at the beach can get very loud. We have seen more than one guy with a tiny penis any time we went. So its not usually anything to talk about. I have heard teenage girls in a group make mean comments if some small guy walks past. Its not very nice. Young girls forget that people have feelings. You have what you have and if its that small accept it. Chalk off those silly comments to kids having fun at your expense.
Well those young girls will be the old girls one day. They'll be the old bags with the saggy t!ts hanging in the sand and fat a$$'s with cellulite that no one wants to see.
Ralph

São Paulo, Brazil

#70 Apr 13, 2013
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 15. I didnt measure his. He told me it was 7 and 3/4ths inches and I believe it. My husbands is 6 and 1/4th and I did messure his. Im very sure my BF had at least an inch and a half more. It dont sound like much but it really is. Im only 5'1" tall and when I saw my BFs I was afraid a little.
His used to reach a hot spot deep inside me. I now know its called the fornix. My husbands dont reach it.
I feel bad for your husband, he will never be able to give the woman he loves the same amount of pleasure you once had, lets be honest oral isnt the same...
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#71 Apr 13, 2013
quitemysticuk wrote:
I am 66 and mine is 2.5 soft 4.4 erect and cut.
I am 42 and have almost 2" soft and about 3.5" erect. So I think your hung! My wife would probably agree!

“C*** Sucker”

Peterborough England

#73 Apr 13, 2013
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 42 and have almost 2" soft and about 3.5" erect. So I think your hung! My wife would probably agree!
Yours is cool I would suck it

“Mussy galore!!!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74 Apr 13, 2013
quitemysticuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is cool I would suck it
You're so nice! I hope that guy feels as good about himself as I did just reading it! Sweet man you are!

Since: Nov 08

Skandia, MI

#75 Apr 13, 2013
Length or width I go for width.

“C*** Sucker”

Peterborough England

#76 Apr 14, 2013
My pen#s erect is 3.5 to 4 inches a 3 inches round
Bill

Folsom, LA

#77 Apr 14, 2013
quitemysticuk wrote:
My pen#s erect is 3.5 to 4 inches a 3 inches round
I say that it doesn't matter what the size is or what the women think about it. If you can climax you have to be happy about that but I'd practice oral if I were you just so you can reciprocate and not be a jerk.

“C*** Sucker”

Peterborough England

#78 Apr 14, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I say that it doesn't matter what the size is or what the women think about it. If you can climax you have to be happy about that but I'd practice oral if I were you just so you can reciprocate and not be a jerk.
I always give oral I am a giver not a taker I love to please

“Mussy galore!!!”

Location hidden

#79 Apr 14, 2013
BoB wrote:
<quoted text>
So spark the truth is out now! It sucks to be you!
god I m so sick of that phrase. Its right down there with it is what it is

“Mussy galore!!!”

Location hidden

#80 Apr 14, 2013
quitemysticuk wrote:
<quoted text> I always give oral I am a giver not a taker I love to please
mmmmm great attitude! Wish more people had your outlook.
any good

Westminster, CA

#81 Apr 14, 2013
Complements to shaire

I have had lots of good times with my 4.5" hard on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min john697989 830,192
Dirty ki...k 1 min peanutpaula 145,636
18 male master looking for slaves 1 min honestjo 9
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Guynumber96 117,956
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min rda5991 863,881
Any cute gay boys in Central New Jersey want to... (Jul '12) 2 min DJKB 39
19 years old girl - bored at home. 2 min Elliot 14
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Hezrr 418,152
More from around the web