Judy 17 from Del Rey

United States

#124 Mar 14, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Judy have you spread you legs alot with cu m dripping out of your pu ssy have you ever got so horny you had to insert a finger or two or maybe three.
Yes. A few times. If if do a guy on the beach I let his cum leak naturally from me. I did a guy with a huge c**'k once and never tried to hide his hot sperm ozzing out of me. A few times I've rubbed my vagina while looking directly at some shy guys. Both times they got the hint, and I eneded up doing one
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#125 Mar 14, 2013
Do you shave your pu ssy and what does your titties look like
Judy 17 from Del Rey

United States

#126 Mar 14, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok i make a point to come there and see if you are there naked and show you how i am with pretty nude women on a beach.That will be great and fun.
Tell me more about you. Don't be shy.
Judy 17 from Del Rey

United States

#127 Mar 14, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Do you shave your pu ssy and what does your titties look like
I am completely shaved and tanned. I have a nice clit and slit. I'm young so it's sweet and lickable. My boobs are 36C, also tanned and firm. They jiggle nicely when I walk. When I come out of the wwater my nipples stay hard for a long time. If I have sex on the beach thay'll stay hard for at least an hour afterwards
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#128 Mar 14, 2013
your my kind of woman Judy honey
JCH

Boston, MA

#131 Mar 14, 2013
Judy 17 from Del Rey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am completely shaved and tanned. I have a nice clit and slit. I'm young so it's sweet and lickable. My boobs are 36C, also tanned and firm. They jiggle nicely when I walk. When I come out of the wwater my nipples stay hard for a long time. If I have sex on the beach thay'll stay hard for at least an hour afterwards
Judy, Jeff Here Are you 17?
Judy 17 from Del Rey

United States

#133 Mar 14, 2013
JCH wrote:
<quoted text>Judy, Jeff Here Are you 17?
Oui
Karen from Boca

United States

#135 Mar 14, 2013
Judy 17 from Del Rey wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, at South Beach the guys are super hot but the girls are too. Most of the girls are models, topless in thongs like me. But I know that eventhough I'm younger- 17 - I'm just as pretty, and besides, my boobs are bigger than theirs. Most of these models are either hungover, doped up, or passed out anyway, and thet're at the beach to sleep, relax, or work on their tans, not to pick up guys. I'm there ONLY To pickup guys, and I'm not shy about it.
Hi Judy. I'm Karen from Boca Raton. I'm a year younger than you, but as soon as I got my license I started going to South Beach. I absollutely love it there! I go there for pretty much the same reasons as you- to meet guys. But I'm also an exhibitionist bigtime, and I have four thongs just for South (no tops). I love walking along the shore just to feel them bounce and know the guys are watching. There are a lot of hot girls there, of course, but I'm not an uptight model and I smile a lot. I don't have a sheer seetthrew thong yet, but that's next on my list. Mine are black, silver metallic, leopard, And hot pink.
Join Free
Judy 17 from Del Rey

United States

#136 Mar 14, 2013
Karen from Boca wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Judy. I'm Karen from Boca Raton. I'm a year younger than you, but as soon as I got my license I started going to South Beach. I absollutely love it there! I go there for pretty much the same reasons as you- to meet guys. But I'm also an exhibitionist bigtime, and I have four thongs just for South (no tops). I love walking along the shore just to feel them bounce and know the guys are watching. There are a lot of hot girls there, of course, but I'm not an uptight model and I smile a lot. I don't have a sheer seetthrew thong yet, but that's next on my list. Mine are black, silver metallic, leopard, And hot pink.
Karen- I was there 2 weeks ago in my sheer pink. I met a few guys- a model who was hot and wanted me to go to Biscayne with him and a bodybuilder type who hardly spoke Engling but had a nice bulge. I didn't do either of them because I couldn't bring them anywhere for a quickee. I went to Haulover the next day and hooked with a jock from FSU in the dunes. Have you had any luck lately on South?
Karen from Boca

United States

#137 Mar 14, 2013
Judy 17 from Del Rey wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen- I was there 2 weeks ago in my sheer pink. I met a few guys- a model who was hot and wanted me to go to Biscayne with him and a bodybuilder type who hardly spoke Engling but had a nice bulge. I didn't do either of them because I couldn't bring them anywhere for a quickee. I went to Haulover the next day and hooked with a jock from FSU in the dunes. Have you had any luck lately on South?
I just started going there about 6 weeks ago. I first went topless at South 2 years ago with my sister and her friends, but they wouldn't let me hookup with any guys because I was younger. When I went back on my own I wore my leopard and met two guys in the water. They were cute and we ended up playing frizbee but that's it. The 2nd time I had better luck in my hot pinl, and I met a model from Canada and went back to his place for grteat sex. The 3rd time was the best- I had my sex with my first woman AND a threesome. She's I guess a pretty famous model from South Africa. She's 22 tall, blonde- her boyfriend's a model too but American. She was in a pink thong like me, so we started talking and we walked about a block to her place. They knew I'm 16 but were OK. They said I looked like a mdel too- I'm 5'7", Italian with a nice figure. Anyway, I knew what was up and I wanted them both so I went along with them.. We spent 3 hours in every position imaginable. He came in me twice and what was even hotter is she licked me after each time. I met her alone the next week and and it was just the 2 of us- I slept over and went at it all night and woke up in eachothers arms. She had to go to Europe on a modeling shoot but she told me to hook with her boyfriend, so I hope to do that this weekend.
Amanda in Dallas

United States

#138 Mar 14, 2013
I started going to nude beaches my sophomore year. My family goes every year to Martinique. Many of the girls are topless on the beach but I didn't dare do that near the fam. So one day I walked a long way down the beach, out of sight. I waded into the water and took off my bikini top. I was shy but I really wanted to go topless so I walked out of the water holding my top. My nipples were very pointey from the water, and very white. They were smaller then but still enough to have a good bounce when I walked. It felt so good to have the sun on my naked breasts and I felt so sexy. I walked further down into the nude beach and everyone was naked. I was very turned on at all the gorgeous naked men and girls, all older than me. So I went into the water again and took off my bikini bottom. I put both parts in one hand and came out naked! My tanlines made it real that this was my first time but I really wasn't nervous at all. I walked along , then laid down in the waves when two guys came over to me with their penisis bouncing. I was so turned on. And we went into the water. They were both 18 and we started fooling around. They fingered me and runned my boobs and I pulled their penises and got one off.(I was still a virgin). I went everyday to the nude beach and soon had an allover tan. My mother probably knew what was up cause I didn't have tanlines by the end of the trip.
come to lebanon

Beirut, Lebanon

#139 Mar 14, 2013
Samira from Kuwait wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you really? That would be wonderful. I can't even wear a bikini here. Last year I went to Cyprus and wore my first bkini. I was so excited! I heard of nude beaches there but I di not know where they were. I want so much to be naked on the beach with many young attractive boys and girls like me- I am 18 with grenn eyes, large breasts ans long legs. I would love to walk on the beach with the sun on my breasts, and lye down with my legs open for all the boys to see!!!
Samira can you travel to Lebanon ?
Samira from Kuwait

United States

#141 Mar 14, 2013
come to lebanon wrote:
<quoted text>
Samira can you travel to Lebanon ?
Yes, I can come to Lebanon. You need to tell me why I should come. Lebanon is still an Arab country. You need to give me good reasons to come. Tell me more and more.
justme

Durban, South Africa

#143 Mar 14, 2013
hi samira, do u have a pic I can see, im from south africa
come to lebanon

Beirut, Lebanon

#144 Mar 14, 2013
Samira from Kuwait wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can come to Lebanon. You need to tell me why I should come. Lebanon is stillin lebanon an Arab country. You need to give me good reasons to come. Tell me more and more.
That is good to know you can travel easy. Some require special approval from male family members. There is here lot of freedom in lebanon . All here speak arabic you will not feel as a steanger a lot becoz of good communication. Open access beaches. Some topless . If you give me some details of your desired expectations will tell you about its availability.
Samira from Kuwait

United States

#145 Mar 14, 2013
justme wrote:
hi samira, do u have a pic I can see, im from south africa
After what I revealed about myself in this forum, If I posted my photo here I would get arrested in Kuwait.
justme

Durban, South Africa

#146 Mar 14, 2013
Samira from Kuwait wrote:
<quoted text>
After what I revealed about myself in this forum, If I posted my photo here I would get arrested in Kuwait.
send to my email
justme

Durban, South Africa

#147 Mar 14, 2013
gundaan1@ g mail. com
Samira from Kuwait

United States

#148 Mar 14, 2013
come to lebanon wrote:
<quoted text>
That is good to know you can travel easy. Some require special approval from male family members. There is here lot of freedom in lebanon . All here speak arabic you will not feel as a steanger a lot becoz of good communication. Open access beaches. Some topless . If you give me some details of your desired expectations will tell you about its availability.
I want to go completely naked on a nice nude beach with lots of beautiful young naked men and women
come to lebanon

Beirut, Lebanon

#149 Mar 14, 2013
Samira from Kuwait wrote:
<quoted text>
After what I revealed about myself in this forum, If I posted my photo here I would get arrested in Kuwait.
I agree with you samira it dangerous to post a pic. We can exchange email or skype for more private details. I am off to sleep . Good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Guy 338,375
male skype / oovoo slave no limits. outside nak... 4 min teen17male 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min bistudent1989 528,399
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min liam002000 448,034
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min MrHappy069 199,391
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 5 min Ian 957
Northern Ireland looking first gay experience. (Jul '13) 5 min JamieA123 1,214
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Nina 33,057

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE