Since: Jul 08

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

i just thought some people might have some stories about how they lost their virginity.

so if you have any good stories, please share.

“que sera, sera”

Since: Jul 08

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

no takers?

“love to chat on here”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

i lost my handjob virginity about 2 motnhs ago to a great. but still no penatration
gurly girl

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

I lost my virginity on christmas last year to my ex. It was so gentle n kinda he was great at foreplay n loved being on top. It was his first time to so that was great plus i gave him head with he came n my mouth.. Such a turn on.. I loved it!

“love to chat on here”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

i cant get my gf to suck mine. she says doesn't like the taste of the precum but i did get her to kiss the head it once
gurly girl

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Well it takes time to get used to it.. How old is she? If i may ask

Since: Apr 11

Baulkham Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

My change in life after i lost my vaginity to a woman may seem strange to some. Now i am looking at loosing my Male Virginity....to a male or group of males....
Orion

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Its funny how pple take pride and joy about their sexual experiences outside of marriage. One question- how many of you don't share your money, food, homes, cars or any other valued wealth with someone you don't know yet you are more than happy to share yourself and your future spouses with others in the name of hedonism and experience?
Join Free

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I lost my virginity to my mothers cousin's daughter. We were both eight. We continued until her mother caught her at fifteen with her father. I lost contact with when She was sent to an out of state all girls school.

“South Louisiana”

Since: Mar 11

very small

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Lost mine to a sweet little spanish girl down south texas way when i was 14 and she was 16.It was 4 strokes and done for me lol.
open minded dad

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I lost mine when I was 16 to my 19 year old cousin! It was awesome!
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

15 he was 17 and also a virgin, in the front seat of his car - 30 seconds and it was all over.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

GrubbyHardrock wrote:
Lost mine to my sister, but she had already had sex with a bf. Daughter lost hers to me.
hi email me plz at ajr300@hotmail.co.uk
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Jenji_19 wrote:
When I reached the right age for that, and I went and told my parents that I was really feeling that way and want to start learning about sex, they selected a friend of my dad's who he plays cards with be my teacher. He was clean and had a vasectomy years ago so we did not need a condom, which was nice because I don't care what anybody says those things really change the feeling and make it not as good. Anyway he took me to my parents bedroom and undressed in front of me, then had me undress and then he taught me all the foreplay couple of hours later I was ready and so turned on that it didn't even hurt when he broke me. Most people when they have their first time don't get the girl turned on enough, and that's why it hurts. Our pain threshold goes way up when we're aroused! Not to mention that by then we wanted so bad, we don't care if it stings a little bit. I don't think a girl's virginity is something to "lose" as much as it is something to get rid of when you can. You need to get over it and grow up!
Interesting. And what was the "right age" for you? How big was he? My bf was good sized but wasn't in me long enough to hurt me before he came.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Been Around The Block wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. And what was the "right age" for you? How big was he? My bf was good sized but wasn't in me long enough to hurt me before he came.
haha u made him squirt his load,did it hurt when u did get a good fu@k,?o if u want to chat please do,e51190@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 1 min big incher 4
nipples showing/braless (Mar '07) 1 min Susan 3,582
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Hotcamlad 271,216
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min latinoguy661 369,606
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min Shahla 23,804
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min cam4fun 465,325
32 F Ask me anything you want. I will answer tr... 3 min Bdaddy302 1,037
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min human contact 155,022
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Jamesheeran 10,286

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: