How many guys realize that women, girls are the superior gender?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Harry

Lake Ariel, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2009
Women live longer by up to 7 years!

Woman can have babies that males can not have!

Wonmen cannot get get kicked in the nuts!

Women do not have testicles!

Women do not get prostrate cancer?

And in a pinch, women can pee standing up! And cand hold it it longer then men.

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Harry wrote:
Women live longer by up to 7 years!
Woman can have babies that males can not have!
Wonmen cannot get get kicked in the nuts!
Women do not have testicles!
Women do not get prostrate cancer?
And in a pinch, women can pee standing up! And cand hold it it longer then men.
While I do not think that either gender is superior and realize that both have their strengths and weaknesses, there are a few flaws in your statement.

Women may not have testicles but ask any woman and they will tell you that the vagina is just as tender of an area. That is to say nothing about the breasts. Getting hit in either area for a woman is just as bad.

Men pee standing up most of the time. We can aim and pee either way. We can ever write our names in the snow if we like. As for holding it longer it has been my experience that women have to pee more frequently then men and are simply not capable of holding it longer.

So far as I am aware you are correct on the other statements. We all know men cannot get pregnant and women do not get prostate cancer because they do not have a prostate gland per say. Though in 2002, what was once an obscure female anatomical feature known as the paraurethral glands, or Skene's glands, was officially renamed the prostate by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology.
voice of reason

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 6, 2009
Women live longer by up to 7 years!
Depends on the country & demographics.

Woman can have babies that males can not have!
Yes, I yearn to squeeze a little alien out of my ass after internally feeding it for 9 months, and then taking care of it for the next 18.

Wonmen cannot get get kicked in the nuts!
They can get cu*t punted

Women do not have testicles!
Enjoy your monthly bleeding cycle.

Women do not get prostrate cancer?
Uh...higher incidence of breast cancer?

And in a pinch, women can pee standing up! And cand hold it it longer then men.
Enjoy your more frequent UTIs.

In short, you're a troll and a failure at life. Die.

“Don't worry be happy”

Since: Mar 09

Carlisle, United Kingdom

#4 Nov 6, 2009
The female of the species is more deadlier than the male!
Nazibears

Conroe, TX

#6 Nov 11, 2009
This is stupid shit.

Women do not live up to 7 years longer, the AVERAGE of womens death age in AMERICA is 7 years later.

Woman cant have babies without men dumbass.

You cant get kicked in the nuts, but all our slightest taps hurt most of you.

No women dont have testicals, though i dont see where your going with this. Ever heard of ovaries? Men dont have those.

They get breast cancer which is much more common.

I dont know of any women other than wierd as* porn that pee standing. 100% of strait men pee standing everytime.

Ive never known a girl to go all day without going to the bathroom, whether or not they drank something, while men have gone over a day, and we generally drink more.

This was the worst argument on this ive ever seen and you a stupid shi*.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#7 Nov 11, 2009
AND - women can bleed for a week straight, and yet don't die.............
Im a dude

Peoria, AZ

#8 Nov 11, 2009
Harry wrote:
Women live longer by up to 7 years!
Woman can have babies that males can not have!
Wonmen cannot get get kicked in the nuts!
Women do not have testicles!
Women do not get prostrate cancer?
And in a pinch, women can pee standing up! And cand hold it it longer then men.
hey d*umdass how do you think girls get to have babies!!!!!
PerpetualMotion

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2009
Harry wrote:
(1)Women live longer by up to 7 years!
(2)Woman can have babies that males can not have!
(3)Wonmen cannot get get kicked in the nuts!
(4)Women do not have testicles!
(5)Women do not get prostrate cancer?
(6)And in a pinch, women can pee standing up!
(7)And cand hold it it longer then men.
(1) Because they don't have to put up with a wife.
(2)Envious? Not me!!!!
(3)I'll give you that one.
(4)Sure hope not!!!!
(5)You need to learn to spell prostate correctly.
(6)I can pee standing up too.
(7)I don't know about that.
Join Free

Since: Mar 09

Tomball, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2009
Who ever started this is probably a woman and a b@#$% female dominate hahaha. we are both equal guys have a tendency to be or athletic and tend to be the leader. and besides i dont trust anything that bleeds for a wek and dosnt die.

Since: Nov 09

Overland Park, KS

#11 Nov 11, 2009
womens looks get them farther in life period thats why they live longer more men are willing to improve a women than a woman willing to pay to improve a man!

Since: Mar 09

Tomball, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2009
1. guys dont haveto bleed for a week.
2.Guys have been scientificaly proven to be better at math and the sciences.
3.when we want a child we dont have to swell up like a balloon for 9 months and become a total b@#$
4.Guys have also been noted to be better at most athletic events than women.
5.Just because you say girls live longer is because guys do have a tendency to not take care of themselves (unlike me) look at america. If a guy took care of himself like a girl he would far surpass the girls average lfe expecantcy.
6.And girls for some reason are mostly sissy's they dont want to get dirty to get what they want. guys have more drive and wil do more things to achive there goal. girls will just seduce the boss.
artieshaw

Christchurch, New Zealand

#13 Nov 11, 2009
If you tell a woman to go away, do some reading, and think some things, she's more likely to do that than a man.

Men take sex and relationships for granted. Women are more likely to work at them.

Women are less likely to get addicted to stuff, except cigarettes.

To pee standing up is easy if she's wearing a dress or skirt. By 2030, there will be a standard way for women to relieve themselves while hiking and camping, without disrobing.

When a woman has sex on her mind, her body doesn't betray it. Hence they can play hard to get. Men on the other hand...

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#14 Nov 12, 2009
Nazibears wrote:
This is stupid shit.
Women do not live up to 7 years longer, the AVERAGE of womens death age in AMERICA is 7 years later.
Woman cant have babies without men dumbass.
You cant get kicked in the nuts, but all our slightest taps hurt most of you.
No women dont have testicals, though i dont see where your going with this. Ever heard of ovaries? Men dont have those.
They get breast cancer which is much more common.
I dont know of any women other than wierd as* porn that pee standing. 100% of strait men pee standing everytime.
Ive never known a girl to go all day without going to the bathroom, whether or not they drank something, while men have gone over a day, and we generally drink more.
This was the worst argument on this ive ever seen and you a stupid shi*.
Women do tend to live longer then men. The simple fact is that testosterone and adrenaline damage the body and men have plenty of it running through their veins.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2009
Thanks for the insightful post Captain Obvious. Neither are superior and one can't exist without the other.

“Don't worry be happy”

Since: Mar 09

Carlisle, United Kingdom

#16 Nov 15, 2009
Remember, a woman can deflate a mans ego by saying just 3 words.'IS IT IN?'
steve

Ridgewood, NJ

#17 Nov 16, 2009
Harry wrote:
Women live longer by up to 7 years!
Woman can have babies that males can not have!
Wonmen cannot get get kicked in the nuts!
Women do not have testicles!
Women do not get prostrate cancer?
And in a pinch, women can pee standing up! And cand hold it it longer then men.
The only thing on there that truly applies to women is that you can live longer by 7 years.
for the whole baby thing, you need my sperm for one also.
Yes you cannot be kicked in the nuts but, I bring it up because it is irrelevant if you do not have nuts as you stated next.
You may not get prostate cancer but you can get ovarian cancer.
And i might also add as i found out in my last car trip, i can hold my own piss or longer than any of my three girlfriends who when with me.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2009
Make me a sandwitch woman!
panTsniffr

Belden, MS

#19 Nov 17, 2009
i do!
Dan

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Nov 18, 2009
Woman are supirior gender all they have to do is squeeze our balls for only a few sec and we r down on our knees begging for her to stop
Aids

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Nov 18, 2009
Woman are only good for BJs, and cooking potatoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 2 min stefano 3214 4,637
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min werretts-pride 407,685
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min jeffmastro7 57,736
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Jackson 246,334
anyone at work in hot tights or stockings 2 min big daddy 119
Sharing naked wife pics. 3 min cody 42
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jjbrown41 590,406
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min loserville12 532,032
More from around the web