UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Judged:

OMG what i would give to find someone who loves having there huge tittys slapped and sqeezed!

Do women get off on this?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Judged:

Squeezed, fondled, massaged, sucked, loved, licked, jugf##ked yeah....... but slapped????
I don't know about that one!!! Maybe if you slapped them with your hard c#ck - then sure!!
Brad

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Only gentle ( sort of!)

SO i can get the next flight......!!!:

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Judged:

My boyfriend and I have done this.

At first I thought I would not like it, but he pointed out that I like being spanked and whipped...so I agreed to try it.

It was amazing...the stinging sensation really jump-started my orgasms! I have always hoped he would try it while the nipple clamps were on....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

I do not believe in violence and abuse. They should only be slapped as a last resort if they are being very naughty...like smoking crack or something....or am I getting confused here?

To be honest it depends on the tits..some of the tits that post here need a good slapping...lol me included..
rokat

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Judged:

Brad wrote:
OMG what i would give to find someone who loves having there huge tittys slapped and sqeezed!
Do women get off on this?
Grow up! so sad, always a boy, never a man?
rokat

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Judged:

Grow up! so sad, always a boy, never a man?
Buddy

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

My wife's all natural 34DDDs liked to be slapped gently. As she is kneeling over me giving me or*l, I can slap them gently and she goes wild on me. Even our friend has slapped them while she is in that position when he has watched us getting it on.
Join Free

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

I like doing it, right after spanking her bottom
nymphtitie

Boulogne-billancourt, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

OMG i TOTALLY get of on tit slapping. I'm dreaming of someone who'd do that to me.... Brad, if u wanna u can write to me to nymphtitie@yahoo.com
and this http://tit-slapping.com/media/tit_slapping_01... is what i have in mind.... but with u behind me ;)
Suneha

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Scotty_3 wrote:
I like doing it, right after spanking her bottom
You just like spanking bottom or do you also like doing anal sex
ragster

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

nymphtitie i would love to spank your tits just like that, u know i always had a thing with spanking tits, just never find a girl who really liked it
ragster

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

nymphtitie wrote:
OMG i TOTALLY get of on tit slapping. I'm dreaming of someone who'd do that to me.... Brad, if u wanna u can write to me to nymphtitie@yahoo.com
and this http://tit-slapping.com/media/tit_slapping_01... is what i have in mind.... but with u behind me ;)
nymphtitie i would love to spank your tits just like that, u know i always had a thing with spanking tits, just never find a girl who really liked it
Master

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Swati

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

I am 38 year old housewife and a few times in crowded places some strangers have pressed my butt. I also know few of my Husband's friends have been looking at my breasts but till date none has dared to touch me. A few years back while getting inside bus a boy had pressed my breasts.
henry

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Swati wrote:
I am 38 year old housewife and a few times in crowded places some strangers have pressed my butt. I also know few of my Husband's friends have been looking at my breasts but till date none has dared to touch me. A few years back while getting inside bus a boy had pressed my breasts.
hi swathi..u got yahoo messnger..can we chat..nice hearing u experience..
Buddy

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

nymphtitie wrote:
This video looks just like my wife when she gets her tits slapped. A friend of ours and my boss is really into tit slapping. They have her bend at the waist and will slap her tits for several minutes. It is hot to watch them slap her tits as they sway and hang down.
Sexy lildancer

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Omg I want my tits slapped so bad! I am using my vibe whilst Reading these, I need to findsome vids now!
aurumgirl

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

This I just heard...i don't know what kind of pleasure i will get by having my tits slapped... I think that would hurt... but if my guy asks for it then yeah I'll try it...
zandar

Olmito, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

I am a Christien who believes wives need regular discipline. I spank her ((if necessary in the prence of others), and always remove her panties because I believe humiliation is an important part of the process. Our priest recommends this. At a Men's Marriage Group recently, he suggested slapping our wives naked breasts if they misbehave, and ask us to make videos to share at our meeting. His other idea was to force anal sex as punishment, and said never to use lubricant because it should hurt. Some of the guys brought videos to a meeting, and the wives were crying, so it seems like a pretty good idea to mr.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5723 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Pawtacrow 226,064
Northamptonshire girls 2 min Greg 7
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Dennistoun 12,961
yung dropbox 2 min trader8383 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Dreww246 122,366
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min sammyboy6598 420,860
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Brad 13,357
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Mark4you56 312,076
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 26 min Playful42 5,200