Men with belly/navel piercing

Men with belly/navel piercing

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

“I am a Bi-MWM Crossdresser”

Since: Dec 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 25, 2011
A little over 2 yrs ago, I got a navel/belly button piercing. I am a male and at the time was 60 yrs old (I have fem name on here cause I like to crossdres). I already had two piecering in each ear. I've had no more since. But, I was wondering about men getting navel piercings. Today I got to thinking about it and did a seach on the web. I found a site listing experiences from lots of guys who had gotten belly button piercings and another with pictures of guys with their piercings.

So, I was just wondering what everyone thinks about a guy getting their navel pierced? Looking especially for comments from the ladies out there.
Roll Up

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Im a bi male and i like them, i think most women and men would think of it as "gay" for a guy to get one. I love piercings in general, i have my ears stretched to a 0gauge right now, and i plan on getting snake bites and some nipple piercings.
Keliegh

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I am a cd andI have my navel pierced for about four years now. I have charms that I can wear also. I love to wear my women's skinny jeans and a short top that just shows the bottom of the charm. I also have my ears pierced three in each ear and a hoop in the upper part of my left ear. I just got my right nose pierced with a small diamond. I also have my tongue pierced.
I am thinking about getting my nipples pierced next.
Mike

AOL

#4 Mar 27, 2013
You are weird.

Navel piercings are for women.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 27, 2013
no other piercings other than my belly button had it done over 20years ago before all the girls started doing it
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min kikincomment 154,048
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Howboutit8510 250,345
Gay/Bi sex in North Wales (Oct '13) 1 min curious colwyn bay 1,149
Manchester male wants a wank buddy (Jan '12) 1 min PaulWinters 7,348
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Prettyplace2015 1,502,953
gay snapchat 2016 1 min Hugs1181 2,963
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Hung uk top 354,932
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 12 min leeilp 25,883
More from around the web