HotandHorny

Spring, TX

#1688 May 11, 2012
unknown wrote:
So what is ur question? I was looking in the previous spots n I couldnt find n e thing tht u may have posted(asked) u sound like u dont understand n e of this so no offense but I was just wondering why u would even bother to come to a sight like this ? U must have something inportant to get across so Im just wondering what tht could b ?<quoted text>
Ohh, heyy aha ;)
Anonymous

United States

#1689 May 11, 2012
u r a male or a female?
Overaveragedudea ndyoung

United States

#1692 May 11, 2012
I remember my first gay sex it was amazing happened with me and my best friend. We were having a sleep over and it was time to go to bed . So we went to my room locked the door and began to undress. As we were undressing I glanced over and noticed how he didnt put on underwear. We were dressed left the door locked and with everyone asleep put on a movie. It was a colder night so we shared a sleeping bag. So we were watching the movie and I felt something poking me. I reached down to see what it was and I grabbed it and felt it a little bit and found out it was his d*ck. I pulled my hand out and he said that it was okay and said he actually liked it. I told him we could be warmer without the clothes and if we were closer to each other. We both stripped got back in and it was just so hot we both had boners, as the movie played I started to stroke him gently. Seeing how he liked it I put his hand on mine and he stroked me. We did that slowly for a little bit until I got out and went head first in in the bag. I started to suck him slowly with my sack in his face. Then after a while he started to suck me too. We did that until the movie was over I turned it off and we really got into it. I got back in the bag sucking a lot harder and faster. After he came I sucked him dry and gave him a hj as he sucked me. I came a little bit later. We unzipped the bag and I let him ram me it felt so good but kind of hurt for the first time. We got into a motion and he started going hard we were both moaning. He kept going faster as he got louder and came in me he used it as a lube and stuck it in my mouth and told me to "suck it" so I did. I started to gag as I felt it throbbing so I prepared myself. And he shot his load all inside my mouth and I swallowed a little before he wanted a taste and we made out. Then I bent him over and went in him hard. I started slowly to build a motion and we really got into it he started moaning louder as I did and I kept going faster and faster until I came. I pulled it out and told him to "suck it dry" so I started to shove it in and out hard as he started gaging. I felt it throbbing and shot a huge load in his mouth. I told him being that dirty we needed a shower so we both got in and started to clean eachother. He sucked me off first while fingering me and I shot my load all over his face. It was his turn so he ramed me standing and then turned me telling me to "suck it". I sucked him long and hard and he came in my mouth. I decided to share it so we swapped it by making out. After that we masturbated eachother and fell asleep. In the morning we gave each other another load for breakfast. Being saturday we decided to do it the whole day and I had a the best day ever. Now we do it almost every day. Add me on Kik: supernintendo001
Christian

United States

#1693 May 12, 2012
Overaveragedudeandyoung wrote:
I remember my first gay sex it was amazing happened with me and my best friend. We were having a sleep over and it was time to go to bed . So we went to my room locked the door and began to undress. As we were undressing I glanced over and noticed how he didnt put on underwear. We were dressed left the door locked and with everyone asleep put on a movie. It was a colder night so we shared a sleeping bag. So we were watching the movie and I felt something poking me. I reached down to see what it was and I grabbed it and felt it a little bit and found out it was his d*ck. I pulled my hand out and he said that it was okay and said he actually liked it. I told him we could be warmer without the clothes and if we were closer to each other. We both stripped got back in and it was just so hot we both had boners, as the movie played I started to stroke him gently. Seeing how he liked it I put his hand on mine and he stroked me. We did that slowly for a little bit until I got out and went head first in in the bag. I started to suck him slowly with my sack in his face. Then after a while he started to suck me too. We did that until the movie was over I turned it off and we really got into it. I got back in the bag sucking a lot harder and faster. After he came I sucked him dry and gave him a hj as he sucked me. I came a little bit later. We unzipped the bag and I let him ram me it felt so good but kind of hurt for the first time. We got into a motion and he started going hard we were both moaning. He kept going faster as he got louder and came in me he used it as a lube and stuck it in my mouth and told me to "suck it" so I did. I started to gag as I felt it throbbing so I prepared myself. And he shot his load all inside my mouth and I swallowed a little before he wanted a taste and we made out. Then I bent him over and went in him hard. I started slowly to build a motion and we really got into it he started moaning louder as I did and I kept going faster and faster until I came. I pulled it out and told him to "suck it dry" so I started to shove it in and out hard as he started gaging. I felt it throbbing and shot a huge load in his mouth. I told him being that dirty we needed a shower so we both got in and started to clean eachother. He sucked me off first while fingering me and I shot my load all over his face. It was his turn so he ramed me standing and then turned me telling me to "suck it". I sucked him long and hard and he came in my mouth. I decided to share it so we swapped it by making out. After that we masturbated eachother and fell asleep. In the morning we gave each other another load for breakfast. Being saturday we decided to do it the whole day and I had a the best day ever. Now we do it almost every day. Add me on Kik:supernintendo001
TROLL
Anonymous

United States

#1694 May 12, 2012
overaveragedudeandyoung.
how old r u?n where r u from?
Anonymous

United States

#1695 May 12, 2012
overaveragedudeandyoung.
how old r u n where r u from?
sunshine statesman

Brisbane, Australia

#1696 May 12, 2012
doggie style recieving is by far the best. I Suggest complete privacy with your man. Both must be completely naked. Top must be kind but very firm in manner and arousal. I litle lubricant should be used. Top must take control and insert purposely and with long slow deep thrusts. Once loosened up, top should fuck with long meaningful thrusts and keep going for as long as posible. The recipient will call out in pleasure and both will benefit immensely. In my opinion, top must always be the top and in full control.
unknown

United States

#1697 May 13, 2012
Thts really hot thts my favorite way to enter someone nothing gets me off more then doing it tht way
sunshine statesman wrote:
doggie style recieving is by far the best. I Suggest complete privacy with your man. Both must be completely naked. Top must be kind but very firm in manner and arousal. I litle lubricant should be used. Top must take control and insert purposely and with long slow deep thrusts. Once loosened up, top should fuck with long meaningful thrusts and keep going for as long as posible. The recipient will call out in pleasure and both will benefit immensely. In my opinion, top must always be the top and in full control.
Join Free
BritGuy

Boldon, UK

#1698 May 13, 2012
I'm a bottom and it feels absolutely amazing. It hurts the first couple of times, but after that it is sheer bliss. Just find a guy your really attracted to and go for it - you wont be disappointed.
HotandHorny

Spring, TX

#1699 May 13, 2012
unknown wrote:
Thts really hot thts my favorite way to enter someone nothing gets me off more then doing it tht way<quoted text>

Are we not gonna meet up then? We could do doggie, or anything you want, but if u don't want to I understand
unknown

United States

#1700 May 13, 2012
I thought u wanted 4 us to see eachother(pics) first n im still waiting to hear how u look :) ht,wht,builtness etc I was also wondering why i havent heard from u in awhile ? N yeah I LOVE doggie n I would love to toss ur salad n gobble u all up n down my throat untill u explode fown my throat I wanna be ah "DIRTY" lil whore 4 u n I want the same from u :) im getting ah hard on now just thinking about it so im gonna pleasure myself to my imagination of how I think u might look ? n did u ever get down my email address? I wrote it for u like 3 times already
HotandHorny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we not gonna meet up then? We could do doggie, or anything you want, but if u don't want to I understand
unknown

United States

#1701 May 13, 2012
Ps I gotta make sure ur not really some 45 year old hairy plummer name steve lol -gross- lol
19hrny

United States

#1704 May 13, 2012
Hm im curious to try man on man just the thought of that story average wrote turn me on hard. Can you come while getting anal how does it feel????
HotandHorny

Spring, TX

#1707 May 14, 2012
unknown wrote:
Ps I gotta make sure ur not really some 45 year old hairy plummer name steve lol -gross- lol

Ps I never saw your email, where is it?
HotandHorny

Spring, TX

#1708 May 14, 2012
19hrny wrote:
Hm im curious to try man on man just the thought of that story average wrote turn me on hard. Can you come while getting anal how does it feel????
Feels INCREDIBLE!!!
Anonymous

United States

#1711 May 14, 2012
missionary position is best.bcoz we can see each others faces n ull can be max stimulated by this position.
HotandHorny

Spring, TX

#1712 May 15, 2012
lhakpa wrote:
missionary position is best.bcoz we can see each others faces n ull can be max stimulated by this position.
I agree!!! Missionary is great because you can rub their chest and stomach as they fck you. Also u can reach around and grab their ass and rub their balls :))
Bitterbite

Quezon City, Philippines

#1714 May 15, 2012
I'm a guy and my boyfriend and I have done oral lots of times.. If we will do anal, should I be a top or bottom?
saltydogalan

Kent, WA

#1715 May 15, 2012
HotandHorny wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!! Missionary is great because you can rub their chest and stomach as they fck you. Also u can reach around and grab their ass and rub their balls :))
Also the natural upward curve of his c*ck massages the bottom's prostate. Has anyone experienced this and did it make the bottom's orgasm more intense? Has anyone come just by being f*cked with out jacking his c*ock?
HotandHorny

Spring, TX

#1716 May 15, 2012
saltydogalan wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the natural upward curve of his c*ck massages the bottom's prostate. Has anyone experienced this and did it make the bottom's orgasm more intense? Has anyone come just by being f*cked with out jacking his c*ock?
I have! Holy shit it was life changing:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man with permission seeks hot female sx... 7 min Married guy 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min serviceboy96 587,116
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Boy4you 404,108
Attractive married couple seeks hot couple for ... 8 min Married guy 2
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 8 min Mrathletic1111 11,334
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min throwawaybuzzer 527,366
Married bi sexual 8 min Dirty1 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Aenicus 243,654
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Anonymous 56,508