Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3876 Jan 20, 2013
Willing wrote:
I love it started taking my friends small one and now love taking big dicks. Love to take it doggie or sitting on a hard one while having my nipples played with.
That's is how i started. I started in college then after college going to parties and gay bars. I also love it doggie style and sitting on a hard d:)k.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3878 Jan 20, 2013
TRsoccer wrote:
feels great to cumm while someone is inside you
Tell me more!!

Location hidden

#3879 Jan 20, 2013
Ashley-R wrote:
<quoted text>
That's is how i started. I started in college then after college going to parties and gay bars. I also love it doggie style and sitting on a hard d:)k.
Want my email?

Location hidden

#3881 Jan 20, 2013
PeteJones35 wrote:
<quoted text>
Want my email?
You can PM me

Location hidden

#3882 Jan 20, 2013
TRsoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
ive nvr felt such a great orgasm as i did the night i bust while my friend was doing me doggy style in a dug out of a baseball field...him inside me while i stroked myself fast
Oh wow! That sounds so amazing :D and being out in the open, you are so lucky :P
Want to swap email?

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Location hidden

#3883 Jan 20, 2013
My most intense orgasms are while my boyfriend is pounding me hard. Almost every time he tops me I come intensely, even without direct stimulation. This morning's love was glorious - he shot his load clear over my head and own load was all over my neck and chest.

Location hidden

#3884 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
My most intense orgasms are while my boyfriend is pounding me hard. Almost every time he tops me I come intensely, even without direct stimulation. This morning's love was glorious - he shot his load clear over my head and own load was all over my neck and chest.
That sounds amazing, would you like to PM or swap email?

“Double Knot Spy”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3885 Jan 20, 2013
charlie wrote:
<quoted text>where you stay at ?
I'm a trucker so I'm all over. I live in the southeast but spend most of my time between Reno and Ontario
Join Free

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Location hidden

#3886 Jan 20, 2013
PeteJones35 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds amazing, would you like to PM or swap email?
I always reply to Topix PMs. But I don't e-mail or IM.

Location hidden

#3887 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
I always reply to Topix PMs. But I don't e-mail or IM.
I understand :) I'll PM you

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3888 Jan 20, 2013
TRsoccer wrote:
feels great to cumm while someone is inside you
I'd love to just feel someone inside of me and him cummin in me...I can only imagine how tight it gets when I would cumm and he is being squeezed tightly where he can't hold on. I want to lose my virginity to a hot ck before I turn 47 which will be this October.
zoey xox

Lancaster, UK

#3890 Jan 22, 2013
I want a c@ck in me ;) soso bad any takers am so horny rite now

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3891 Jan 22, 2013
the first couple times were awkward and humiliating for me, but now i like it a lot.
me and some friends crashed this party at a house at the beach this past summer. i lost track of them and this older guy in his 20s offered to smoke some weed with me outside. i got pretty baked and we started wrestling around a little in some sand, just fooling around out there in the dark behind the house. he started tugging on my bathing suit as we wrestled. it seemed funny at first and id pull it right back up after he pulled it down some. i was laughing and really stoned and was like "enough already" but he kept grabbing me and trying to wrestle me more.
Next he pulled my t shirt off over my head and tossed it. i got up to go get it and he tackled me and yanked my bathing suit off all the way.
so i was naked and then tried to cover myself with my hands and was like, this isn't funny anymore, i want my clothes. next thing i know he was all on top of me and rolled me onto my stomach and was pushing his hard on up my bottom.
it hurt really bad at first and he told me to relax and take it or it would keep hurting. i tried to relax and just get it over with.
he pounded my butt for like 5 minutes and then busted. my bottom hurt so bad, i just laid there and sobbed while he got up and pulled up his shorts and went back into the party. a couple minutes later he sent out a friend of his, who did the same to me. after the second guy, i found my bathing suit and went home.

“Double Knot Spy”

Location hidden

#3892 Jan 22, 2013
jeffrextious wrote:
the first couple times were awkward and humiliating for me, but now i like it a lot.
me and some friends crashed this party at a house at the beach this past summer. i lost track of them and this older guy in his 20s offered to smoke some weed with me outside. i got pretty baked and we started wrestling around a little in some sand, just fooling around out there in the dark behind the house. he started tugging on my bathing suit as we wrestled. it seemed funny at first and id pull it right back up after he pulled it down some. i was laughing and really stoned and was like "enough already" but he kept grabbing me and trying to wrestle me more.
Next he pulled my t shirt off over my head and tossed it. i got up to go get it and he tackled me and yanked my bathing suit off all the way.
so i was naked and then tried to cover myself with my hands and was like, this isn't funny anymore, i want my clothes. next thing i know he was all on top of me and rolled me onto my stomach and was pushing his hard on up my bottom.
it hurt really bad at first and he told me to relax and take it or it would keep hurting. i tried to relax and just get it over with.
he pounded my butt for like 5 minutes and then busted. my bottom hurt so bad, i just laid there and sobbed while he got up and pulled up his shorts and went back into the party. a couple minutes later he sent out a friend of his, who did the same to me. after the second guy, i found my bathing suit and went home.
Lucky you
Curious guy

Hemet, CA

#3895 Jan 23, 2013
How does it feel to have someone bust in your ass

“Double Knot Spy”

Location hidden

#3896 Jan 23, 2013
Curious guy wrote:
How does it feel to have someone bust in your ass
It feels wonderful, the swelling followed by gooey is wonderful

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3897 Jan 23, 2013
BigGuy4Fun2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It feels wonderful, the swelling followed by gooey is wonderful
I want to feel that swelling and gooey feeling inside of me!! and it can be by many many guys if that is the way it will be I won't object.
Curious guy

Yorba Linda, CA

#3899 Jan 24, 2013
I've never messed around with a guy and I've been really curious lately and want to try havin a man inside me
curiosityyy122

Mississauga, Canada

#3900 Jan 24, 2013
ive been curiouss too i want to know what it feels like somebody help me? im 16 and curious
GAYBUTTBOY

Federal Way, WA

#3902 Jan 25, 2013
it makes ur ass feel like its on fire. its good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min d2502h snap me 15,480
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min klaudiohaze 657,176
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min Hassan 32,367
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min scoobydog5 676,807
any girls actually here lol 4 min rachael 2
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min suckachoo 309,078
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min Maidstonelad 16,991
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Tim 86,972
Dirty ki...k 5 min jamezz69x 13,681
More from around the web