What does gay anal sex feel like?
spider

UK

#3514 Dec 13, 2012
Hard . Fast n rough is the best with the guy on his back. Legs round ur neck as u pound away...luv to see their face n play with thir nipples. N c**k till we blow our loads. Then lkck them out
iwantanal

UK

#3515 Dec 13, 2012
spider wrote:
Hard . Fast n rough is the best with the guy on his back. Legs round ur neck as u pound away...luv to see their face n play with thir nipples. N c**k till we blow our loads. Then lkck them out
Id love you to do that to me!
add me

Birmingham, UK

#3517 Dec 13, 2012
if you are 12,13,14 or 15 year old and live in birmingham,UK, and want to f*** me for the first time add me on bbm, 28FAE4ED
Barker

Richmond, VA

#3519 Dec 13, 2012
Tommy G wrote:
<quoted text>sure, what's your email?
I like sending pics to
spider

UK

#3520 Dec 13, 2012
iwantanal wrote:
<quoted text>
Id love you to do that to me!
luv to mate wirh my cut magic cross topped toddger
Moleko

Pretoria, South Africa

#3521 Dec 13, 2012
its so amazing i cant get enough of it
iwantanal

UK

#3522 Dec 13, 2012
spider wrote:
<quoted text>
luv to mate wirh my cut magic cross topped toddger
Where are you from? I want you to pound my virgin ass
smiles

Australia

#3523 Dec 14, 2012
Receiving anal is an amazing feeling, its very pleasurable if the other person understands what theyre doing instead of just ramming it in. I enjoy receiving anal from men and women with dildos and strap on. If you want to experience something totally orgasmic then receive anal fisting WOW not thats hot.
Join Free

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3524 Dec 14, 2012
smiles wrote:
Receiving anal is an amazing feeling, its very pleasurable if the other person understands what theyre doing instead of just ramming it in. I enjoy receiving anal from men and women with dildos and strap on. If you want to experience something totally orgasmic then receive anal fisting WOW not thats hot.
that's my ultimate goal...to get so stretched out that you can shove your fist into me and massage my prostate....damn I'm hard just thinking about having my ass pounded and I don't care if they unerstand what they're doing, just drive it home and use me like the cheap slut I want to be.
collegeboyneedse xperince

United States

#3526 Dec 14, 2012
James48036 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's my ultimate goal...to get so stretched out that you can shove your fist into me and massage my prostate....damn I'm hard just thinking about having my ass pounded and I don't care if they unerstand what they're doing, just drive it home and use me like the cheap slut I want to be.
Damn sounds hot and intense. I've wanted to ride my first cock for so long big it's been hard finding a guy when your on the dl. I just wanna ride a big thick cocckkk.
Carl

Modesto, CA

#3527 Dec 14, 2012
It's a pain in the @55 the first time and the pain diminishes each time. After the first dozen or two times it is pleasurable and a turnon when the Top is a masculine man. The bottom can reach orgasm from being on the receiving end because the man's love-muscle rubs on the prostate which is similar to the man's glans getting rubbed.
throat_dp

United States

#3528 Dec 14, 2012
Dylan wrote:
I don't actually know this but I've heard from a bi friend that it hurts for the first minute or so but then it starts to feel very very good, but I don't actually know for myself.
If it hurts for that long then he's not ready at the time of penetration and he's not using enough lube.
throat_dp

United States

#3530 Dec 14, 2012
I absolutely LOVE Bottoming! When my Top knows what he's doing & either takes his time with the initial penetration or lets me get on top & sit on his tool so I control it it's GREAT! Once the initial penetration is complete & I can relax more the feeling of him filling me & doing me is unmatched! Sometimes I orgasm just from getting nailed!
throat_dp

United States

#3531 Dec 14, 2012
47frank wrote:
<quoted text>Receiving is the only way to have it; the pulsing swollen sensation is priceless. I would so love to be spit roasted!
I've been Spitroasted several times & have to say that it's ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!! The feeling of having one guy working me from behind while I'm sucking the other is just over the top! If they can time it right & bust at the same time.......PRICELESS!!!
throat_dp

United States

#3532 Dec 14, 2012
smiles wrote:
Had a VERY experienced top that thru me the F&*k of a lifetime a while back. He REALLY knew what he was doing. Started fingering me with well lubed fingers, inserting more as he felt me relax. Right before he slid his tool into me he asked how many fingers I thought he had in me. He had me so relaxed that I figured he had 3 in me. HE HAD 5!!! It was so amazingly hot. He never got past his knuckles though. Don't know if I'll ever be able to get a whole hand inside me.......
spider

UK

#3535 Dec 14, 2012
Luv a guy riding my co** while im on my back and rhey are facing me so i can play with their tackle
throat_dp

United States

#3536 Dec 14, 2012
spider wrote:
Luv a guy riding my co** while im on my back and rhey are facing me so i can play with their tackle
I LOVE that position! Riding his coc* & watching his face to see how much he's enjoying it. Sliding up & down his tool, sitting all the way down & grinding in circles........

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3538 Dec 14, 2012
throat_dp wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a VERY experienced top that thru me the F&*k of a lifetime a while back. He REALLY knew what he was doing. Started fingering me with well lubed fingers, inserting more as he felt me relax. Right before he slid his tool into me he asked how many fingers I thought he had in me. He had me so relaxed that I figured he had 3 in me. HE HAD 5!!! It was so amazingly hot. He never got past his knuckles though. Don't know if I'll ever be able to get a whole hand inside me.......
that's my ultimate dream to have a guys hand buried into my ass massaging my prostate until I explode so many times I can't take anymore. once I can get a hand inside of me, I want to feel 2 hard c*cks buried deep inside of me. I know it will hurt for the initial insertion because it did when I would use a dildo on myself, but I don't care..I gladly accept the pleasurable pain of being reamed and steamed by a hung man
Zach

Washington, DC

#3539 Dec 14, 2012
James48036 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's my ultimate dream to have a guys hand buried into my ass massaging my prostate until I explode so many times I can't take anymore. once I can get a hand inside of me, I want to feel 2 hard c*cks buried deep inside of me. I know it will hurt for the initial insertion because it did when I would use a dildo on myself, but I don't care..I gladly accept the pleasurable pain of being reamed and steamed by a hung man
Want me to giv it a try?

“Double Knot Spy”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3540 Dec 14, 2012
I had some good anal last night but his dick was really curved to the left and with a big head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min Chantel 32,016
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min damnboi18 54,130
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min Stipe 215,341
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min tomw1701 968,697
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 5 min rahul 8,857
Bi, lez girls sexting ;) (Number in comment) (Aug '11) 5 min lovely 3,370
Too bad nobody 6 min Blackburn 33
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min james the slave boy 477,341
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 12 min needtoplaywithu 15,295
More from around the web