nickf

Hawthorn, Australia

#3287 Nov 21, 2012
If you orgasm are you 'gay'?I was raped by a guy and i got an erection and then I comed.Is that 'normal'?Am I 'gay'?
TopMan39

Zagreb, Croatia

#3290 Nov 22, 2012
19 m uk wrote:
The best feeling everrrr
True, also from a giver...
TopMan39

Zagreb, Croatia

#3291 Nov 22, 2012
nickf wrote:
If you orgasm are you 'gay'?I was raped by a guy and i got an erection and then I comed.Is that 'normal'?Am I 'gay'?
I think that you can not decide on u sexuality based on forced entry.
If u turn around when a guy is passing u by, then u could be gay.
Physical stimulation means nothing.
TopMan39

Zagreb, Croatia

#3292 Nov 22, 2012
JayGood93 wrote:
Or leave names so I can k!!k you
Here?
RAY-20

United States

#3293 Nov 22, 2012
I like this topic wish I had a c**k in my ass penertrating me for hours till feel it in me I always want to try this ^^
Nathan

Dayton, OH

#3296 Nov 22, 2012
Im 23 and have never had another male penetrate me but i really want to try it. If anyone has any stories they want to share or just want to chat, feel free to email me: YngCollegeGuy at ymail dot com.
Daddy Whorebucks

Brisbane, Australia

#3297 Nov 22, 2012
I think it wiould hurt like buggery
spider

UK

#3300 Nov 22, 2012
Daddy Whorebucks wrote:
I think it wiould hurt like buggery
pain and pleasure...my kind of fun!
Join Free
kellyb cherryhill

Marcus Hook, PA

#3302 Nov 23, 2012
wow, It felt great the first time, use lots of lube and make sure the guy is gentle and slow. only selfish lovers make the guy hurt
BusterTx

Islamabad, Pakistan

#3303 Nov 23, 2012
I like ma bottoms to be skinny and under 25. I make them c@m without even touchin.
BusterTx

Islamabad, Pakistan

#3304 Nov 23, 2012
Johnlizer@yahoo

Com on boys
Corn Holer

Reading, PA

#3306 Nov 23, 2012
It feels very similar to having a c*ck shoved up your a$$. In other words, grrrrrreat!
cencali

United States

#3307 Nov 23, 2012
Im in fresno ca im 31 muscular in fresno ca still looking for my first guy
Cohan

Elizabethtown, PA

#3309 Nov 23, 2012
Tony wrote:
All horny now....
U too lol
spider

UK

#3310 Nov 23, 2012
Got a boner just reading this forum!
Biandhorny

Paterson, NJ

#3311 Nov 23, 2012
spider wrote:
Got a boner just reading this forum!
me too.i love reading theese they turn me on!
Marks

Reading, PA

#3313 Nov 23, 2012
It's a pain in the a**.
Marks

Reading, PA

#3314 Nov 23, 2012
I just f*cked the moderator. Ask him.
This guy

Elizabethtown, PA

#3316 Nov 23, 2012
I've been on both ends, but only once.

The first time I ever did anything the guy give me a blow job until I came and then he rubbed it all over my dic* and said that he wanted me to f*ck him, so I said how? He got in doggy position and said like this. I did what he said, and it felt GREAT! His a$$ wrapped around my dic* with a warmth feeling. Imagine taking shampoo/conditioner and jacking off but like 100x better. Befor I knew it I was ready to c*m I asked "*moan* where do you *moan* want it" he said inside. And so I did I came inside him, and fell ontop of him with my dic* still hard and inside him. After a few mintues I want soft and my dic* flopped out with c*m all over it, and c*m dripping out his a$$. After I could do anything I started sucking him off and when he said he was close I backed away and ended up getting a facial. He got it off and I put my finger in his ass felt the c*m and kinda fell asleep.

The one time I was "bottom bi*ch" (note: his dic* wasnt the biggest like maybe 5 3/4 in) I got the guy ready by blowing him, and he got me ready fingering my a$$. After a little I stopped blowing him, and went down on his dic*. Again it felt AMAZING. My a$$ felt in a way full, spreaded out, and just plan good. When I went up and down it felt so good I couldn't take it I came on his chest, and told him he's gonna have to fu*k me it felt to good. So he did. As he thrusted in and out it was like a message but better. Next thing i knew he said sorry and asked what for, he said I kinda came inside you(i didnt even know thats how good it felt) I told him it was ok. Because again it felt so good on my end that I came with no one even touching mine. But like all good guys should do I sucked his dic* to get all the c*m off. Which I know you did ask this but c*m is definitely an acquired taste. He then started licking some of the c*m out of my a$$ and then I shot again. Which feels better then anything in the world, I highly recommend you get your bf to lick inside your a$$(I'm getting hard even thinking about it).

I hope this covers ur question. Good luck.

P.S. I hope I was detailed :p!
Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#3317 Nov 23, 2012
Want it so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Nick_carlson90 494,628
Girlfriends who like to cheat 1 min fox211r 33
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min yesyesok 406,196
Do mothers fantasize about their sons at all? (Nov '13) 1 min Margret 216
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 1 min david04 24,154
relationship 2 min Horny kid 2
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Sweet69taste 81,039
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min t_waters18 176,383
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Bro 302,775
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Kkoklol 21,231