Women and non-consensual ball-busting

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#21 Jun 22, 2009
In the Topix forum William? I guess we do get racey here. Why do you want to put two woman through that, bad memories, useless to most of society after participating with you? Can't you take care of it alone? You'll be alone afterwards eventually. Have some self esteem...I guess this really is all you have to live for? Something rough happening in life since at least 1986? I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry, man, whatever you think is best. It just seems mean to drag others into it is all. Do you realize they'll be scarred if they participate, despite stiff upper lip and attempts to live normally afterwards? You'll negatively affect their lives. Are you a white dude? I ask because elsewhere on here (not sure where now) I read a black gal ask why white dudes do all the streaking and slew of other sexually "different" things and I had to chuckle, "Yeah, only white dudes." Good luck, man, seriously. Good luck with everything. Holler if you have any other ideas, I will listen.
jan

Milton Keynes, UK

#22 Nov 29, 2009
This subject brings back an awful time in my life when I was 16. I had just discovered that my boyfriend had been screwing my best friend, and wanted revenge on all guys. As I walked away from his flat a boy about my age was walking towards me, and something came over me, a hatred of males, and I just walked up to him and kicked him full in the balls. As he collapsed onto the ground I ran off quickly in case he got up and attacked me back.I got to the end of the block and looked back in case he was following me, but he was curled up in a ball on the ground in obvious agony. I couldn't believe I had done that to some innocent boy, but I justified it to myself by thinking he was just another cheating male. I am ashamed to admit that I found the experience really empowering, and was actually sexually excited by it! Over the next few weeks I did the same thing to four other guys. I just couldn't believe that a single kick would completely disable them in agony,and I actually got a strong sexual thrill from doing it!
Then I got a knock on the door: it was the police! I had made the mistake of kicking an old man in view of a cctv camera, and was prosecuted for assault and grevious bodily harm. Apparently, one of the guys lost a testicle from my kick, and inevitably I was sent to a young offenders institution for four months.
I am ashamed, and bitterly regret what I put those poor guys through,and just wanted to say that no woman should do that to a guy without his consent. Even if he asks for it, I doubt that he realises just how painful and dangerous it can be, and women should be warned that the act of doing it can be terribly exciting, and therefore addictive!I think these fantasies should be kept in our heads, as the reality is not the fun some think it is.
Gene

Mount Pleasant, MI

#23 Jan 22, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread title is "non"consensual ".
I couldn't do it even if someone asked me to.
Okay, what is a troll? Don't they wander around at Disneyland?
Gene

Mount Pleasant, MI

#24 Jan 22, 2010
jan wrote:
This subject brings back an awful time in my life when I was 16. I had just discovered that my boyfriend had been screwing my best friend, and wanted revenge on all guys. As I walked away from his flat a boy about my age was walking towards me, and something came over me, a hatred of males, and I just walked up to him and kicked him full in the balls. As he collapsed onto the ground I ran off quickly in case he got up and attacked me back.I got to the end of the block and looked back in case he was following me, but he was curled up in a ball on the ground in obvious agony. I couldn't believe I had done that to some innocent boy, but I justified it to myself by thinking he was just another cheating male. I am ashamed to admit that I found the experience really empowering, and was actually sexually excited by it! Over the next few weeks I did the same thing to four other guys. I just couldn't believe that a single kick would completely disable them in agony,and I actually got a strong sexual thrill from doing it!
Then I got a knock on the door: it was the police! I had made the mistake of kicking an old man in view of a cctv camera, and was prosecuted for assault and grevious bodily harm. Apparently, one of the guys lost a testicle from my kick, and inevitably I was sent to a young offenders institution for four months.
I am ashamed, and bitterly regret what I put those poor guys through,and just wanted to say that no woman should do that to a guy without his consent. Even if he asks for it, I doubt that he realises just how painful and dangerous it can be, and women should be warned that the act of doing it can be terribly exciting, and therefore addictive!I think these fantasies should be kept in our heads, as the reality is not the fun some think it is.
I am really sorry that things went so out of control for you like that. I've been kicked in the nuts but it was more of a playful stunt than an angry attack followed by sexual arousal. Sure it hurt but I have a fairly large and muscular body. You probably kicked thin men who's bodies can be weaker than you'd expect. If you find men to play with instead of attack things may improve.
beantown nuts

Cambridge, MA

#25 Jan 28, 2010
jan wrote:
You got lucky or he got unlucky. Balls rarely rupture from one kick or even several. I've taught women how for years. Next time I am out your way...
shorty

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 May 7, 2010
I was wandering, I am really into ballbusting but am having a real problem finding someone who is into it, any suggestions?
Lily wrote:
Actually its not sexual abuse IF its consensual. I get paid to bust balls and dress men in curls. There are limits though, thats where a safe word comes into play.
shorty

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 May 7, 2010
I have been into ball busting for a few years now. I love having a woman take control and dominate me. But here in Ky it is a rare thing to find a willing woman!
holly

Cheadle Hulme, UK

#28 May 9, 2010
it can cause death
Join Free
holly

Cheadle Hulme, UK

#29 May 9, 2010
boys pretending to be girls ha ha ha

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#30 May 10, 2010
This is probably one of the most moronic things I have ever seen. Why, in the name of God's ass, would a man want a woman to cause pain to his testicles and worse still cause permanent damage or prevent him from being able to procreate? This is retarded!
Miah

Milton, FL

#31 May 24, 2010
Im looking for a women who would enjoy busting a guy not for perm damage but just for fun looking for someone whos wanting to bust my balls either by email or for real contact me at [email protected]
Chris

UK

#32 May 29, 2010
Oh Sara! Where have you been all my life! I love ballbusting but cant find women who would go far enough - except one time when I lost a testicle! I want to be tied up wrists and ankles and have my balls kicked, punched and stomped violently and relentlessly for hours on end and women getting off on it. Cum as you ruin my balls!
Chris

UK

#33 May 29, 2010
If there any girls in london looking for man to ballbust regularly please email me: [email protected]
helen

Stuttgart, Germany

#36 Oct 19, 2010
hell yeaaaaa.is so intersting to bust guy balls.I like to to pretend I want to suck it and when he get naked I slolwy grap his balls and pull him here and there.woowowowwowo.I feel like I got sheep to be sluaghtered for easter when I hear his funny screaming.I did it twice.Once in park and onetime in my friends house.In my friends house was so funny.A dude came just inside our class and started to touch my boobs.then i said ok get naked.when he is done,I told my frind watchout drama.shyttttt,I graped his balls between his leg from back and drag him in room.his facial expression was SOOOOOOO FUNNY.

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#37 Oct 20, 2010
helen wrote:
hell yeaaaaa.is so intersting to bust guy balls.I like to to pretend I want to suck it and when he get naked I slolwy grap his balls and pull him here and there.woowowowwowo.I feel like I got sheep to be sluaghtered for easter when I hear his funny screaming.I did it twice.Once in park and onetime in my friends house.In my friends house was so funny.A dude came just inside our class and started to touch my boobs.then i said ok get naked.when he is done,I told my frind watchout drama.shyttttt,I graped his balls between his leg from back and drag him in room.his facial expression was SOOOOOOO FUNNY.
You are just the type of girl I like to get into the dungeon for a night. You think you are superior, however, you would find out the hard way what real pain is all about.

“No i dont cam or pic swap”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38 Oct 20, 2010
Playing with them is fine. Like feeling and grasping. But kicking them? They should be worshiped, not abused.

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#39 Oct 20, 2010
Alyssa C wrote:
Playing with them is fine. Like feeling and grasping. But kicking them? They should be worshiped, not abused.
Agreed.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#40 Oct 20, 2010
I like playing with them,, gently bite and so, but not that rough,,

“No i dont cam or pic swap”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#41 Oct 20, 2010
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
lol i love em, but why do you come on the topics im on?
holly

Sale, UK

#42 Oct 20, 2010
why are guys obsessed with balls ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min aowens171 910,931
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 min Send me nudes cj_932 23,878
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Aug '14) 3 min Maci_babe 1,558
Dirty ki...k 4 min Smiley44 176,682
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min beejchuck 444,801
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Fit scally lad 66,902
Do woman get horny after the gym like men do? (Jan '12) 4 min yiddy73 55
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min sexymaro01 19,563
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Mrbauchy 124,619
More from around the web